commdr_neyo

Bring Back Lego Ninja!

I think many people want this theme again (WhiteFang?), so I started this petition.

They could make or remake a lot of nice sets, and with the new Prince of Persia katana holder, it would be even better! It could get us great impulses too!

Just post your thoughts and let's hope TLC will listen :thumbup:

Linky ;)

Edited by commdr_neyo

I really want Lego to bring back Ninja! And Samurai. Lets hope they bring it back sometime soon, the Ninja collectable Mini-fig suggests that TLC may be cooking something up. Lets hope, and then hope some more! 8D

/signed I was in my dark ages when they were on sale, missed almost all of them, but one small impulse set. I would be very happy if they reintroduce them. :)

It also would be a good excuse fot Lego to bring the pirates back, even though they said they won't go on with the line.

Pirates vs. Ninja's? :thumbup:

It seems that I've been signing a lot of these petitions lately, but, hey, the Harry Potter one worked!

SIGNED

I'd love to see the theme re-done with modern building techniques and pieces.

I'd love to see some more Ninja sets. The minifigures are fantastic, some of the buildings were OK but some were really nice. Any new sets would be good, some kind of large collector set would be great (e.g. a Ninja Mountain Retreat?), like the Imperial Flagship for the Pirates line.

I missed out on all the old sets, so I don't have any single ninja minifig or set but I still really like them. That means I absolutely want it back, so...

SIGNED!

Lately we have seen ninja stuff, return of the headgear wraps, and there will be a collectible ninja minifig. Does that mean something?

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

I also missed the Ninga line since I wasn't into Legos yet. Its a shame they canceled the line, I will agree some stuff was just lame, but it would be nice if TLC could bring back a better theme of Ningas and Samuri.

Signed

Hope if they do make the line TLC will make some new pieces, That would be awsome

Meh, why not. I mean, who doesn't like ninjas? :tongue: I for one have a couple of the original sets, so my need for ninjas is pretty much covered, plus there's already one coming in the Collectable Minifig Series 1, but I'm sure a full revamp of the theme would be great.

So yeah, signed.

Sign me up.

So, will this be sent to TLC?

Do we have any ambassador that could forward this, when we have, say, at least 100000 signatures?

Sign me up.

So, will this be sent to TLC?

Do we have any ambassador that could forward this, when we have, say, at least 100000 signatures?

100,000 signatures?

I think you'll be waiting a long time then. Even 1000 signatures would be an impressive display since Eurobricks doesn't even have anything close to 100,000 members.

I certainly would support the return of the Ninja (feudal Japan) line in the future, but it really depends on what other ideas LEGO has hidden in their bag of bricks. Perhaps a short lived line like last year's Pirate line would be possible. Of course, we also have fans who would like Greeks, Romans and the return of the Western theme. So many possibilities!

100,000 signatures?

I think you'll be waiting a long time then. Even 1000 signatures would be an impressive display since Eurobricks doesn't even have anything close to 100,000 members.

I certainly would support the return of the Ninja (feudal Japan) line in the future, but it really depends on what other ideas LEGO has hidden in their bag of bricks. Perhaps a short lived line like last year's Pirate line would be possible. Of course, we also have fans who would like Greeks, Romans and the return of the Western theme. So many possibilities!

Oh my, this will take more than a while. We don't even have 10,000 members let alone active members.

I hope everyone loves ninja as much as I do.

Sign me up too! I would love to see the return of the Ninja, I'm sad that I totally missed this whole theme the first time around.

I think many people want this theme again (WhiteFang?), so I started this petition.

They could make or remake a lot of nice sets, and with the new Prince of Persia katana holder, it would be even better! It could get us great impulses too!

Just post your thoughts and let's hope TLC will listen :thumbup:

Linky ;)

Allow me to be a little rude :blush:

ROFL!!!1!

A petition? :laugh:

When was the last time you guys saw a petition turn into something that actually happened?

We don't really have that in Denmark and I'm fairly sure petitions aren't part of the way TLG works.

Go ahead and sign it people, but my bet is that if you really want TLG to reintroduce a ninja line.

Then you have to show them that it can be great and cool.

Build MOCs - build MOCs that resemble sets TLG could produce and then bring all of it to LEGOWorld, Brickfair and whatever con or event you can attend where employees from TLG are present.

Show them that kids think ninjas are awesome - don't sign a petition.

A petition is nothing, money and customer demand is everything.

TLG isn't a democracy, just like EB isn't one either.

Best of luck though, personally I'd love to have the ninja theme reintroduced.

I managed to get the Emperor's Stronghold, Bandit Surprise, and Shoguns boat. All three are great sets. I wish Lego would dabble with the ninja line again.

Signed!

I would love to see a ninja star piece, and I mean who doesnt love Pirates vs. Ninjas.

signed

If it worked for Harry Potter and Pirates, why can't it work for ninjas?

I think that bringing back the Feudal Japan Theme would be a VERY smart move for LEGO. So many themes and re-makes of themes have come and gone, and LEGO is slowly starting to run out of new non-licensed themes. Now that LEGO some collected some new brick molds over the years and now that there seems to be a place for another new non-licensed theme, and Feudal Japan would fit the spot. I can just see it now! Ninja Dojos and Samurai Strongholds using current bricks and building techniques, new Ninja weapons which sok117 had mentioned before, and new scenery bricks for that peaceful nature feeling! :classic:

Signed.

I'll sign, but I'm afraid I share a bit of KimT's cynicism concerning online petitions.

*scribblescribblescribble*

-The Hyphen-

There you go.