Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

My order arrived today:

1x 7097 Trolls Fortress

2x 7079 Drawbridge Defense

1x 7078 Kings Charriot

Owke, I always end up with more than planned, 7078 was bought for the sake of completing the collection and an extra 7079 because of its fair amount of very usefull castle-building bricks.

Yes, I'm happy :cry_happy:

I always keep forgetting to post here... :wacko:

Two days ago, I got a large PaB cup ($14.99 USD) and a PaB grab bag ($7.99 USD).

However, the odd thing is that the cup weighs around 20 ounces, (1 lb 4 oz) and the grab bag weighs exactly one pound. That means that I paid two times the price for 4 more ounces of stuff! :tongue:

Well, not really, since for the cups, you get to pick what you want. However, the grab bag has parts that aren't on the wall anymore (I also got a metallic silver wheel instead of the usual grey inside my bag! :wub:).

Edited by ILikePi

Not telling becuase...I'm probable one of the closest member who lives near you? :tongue::laugh: (Just kidding?)

Anyways, On Friday I got another City Minifig Collection for $13.88 at BigW, Its my second. :grin:

No, because it wasnt actually lego. :tongue:

Yesterday I bought the new hoth battlepack with Taun-Taun.

The Taun-Taun is better than I expected and the little trench/base is nice.

The turret is very nice and rotates very good.

Let's see here.... in the past two days I got:

-Drawbridge Defense

-Helicopter Transport

-Republic Attack Shuttle

-Robo Attack

-Container Heist

-Granite Grinder

-Motorcycle Chase

-Desert Viper x2

-Tow Truck

-Pirate Building Set

-Dark Panther, Assault Tiger, Chameleon Hunter (All free)

-Four 1-quart PaB bags for $5 each.

-Brickworld Event Kit

-Lifelites eLite Jr.

And I'll be getting more :wink:

Aquaraiders Tiger Shark! I found it in TKMaxx for £10 off the rrp!

I love TKMaxx.

I got that too! :thumbup: Is it worth the price, because I have not opened it yet?

I also got another clone BP, so thats eight in total now! :cry_happy:

Greetings,

JD

I bought some stuff from a German bricklink store:

[New] Black Magnet Cylindrical (x4)

[New] Black Plate 1 x 2 (Bulk) (x100)

[New] Black Plate 4 x 8 (x7)

[New] Black Train Coupling New (x4)

[New] Dark Bluish Gray Technic, Gear 24 Tooth (New Style with Single Axle Hole) (x1)

[New] Dark Bluish Gray Technic, Gear 8 Tooth (x2)

[New] Dark Bluish Gray Technic, Pin 3/4 (x2)

[New] Light Bluish Gray Plate 2 x 4 (x1)

[New] Light Bluish Gray Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Door Rail (x6)

[New] Light Bluish Gray Tile 1 x 2 with Groove (x1)

[New] Light Bluish Gray Tile 1 x 6 (x2)

[New] Light Bluish Gray Tile 2 x 2 with Groove (x28)

[New] Trans-Black Panel 1 x 2 x 2 - Open Studs (x2)

[New] White Door 1 x 3 x 4 Left - Open Between Top and Bottom Hinge (New Type) (x1)

[New] White Plate, Round 4 x 4 with Pin Hole (x1)

I got that too! :thumbup: Is it worth the price, because I have not opened it yet?

I also got another clone BP, so thats eight in total now! :cry_happy:

Greetings,

JD

I had a minor issue with the sharks jaw, but I might have gone wrong somewhere. The sub is fantastic and would work really well with Alpha Team if you wanted it too. Great elements and I loved having printed parts again.

The shark was great for some minor modifications and intergration with Doctor Inferno.

It was a fun build.

I bought more Clone Walker Battle Pack and Assasin Droid Battle Pack again.

Finally, Finally, Finally some new sets arrived in Tasmania. I bought the Drawbridge Defense yesterday and loved it, though no way should it be 70 dollars when the skeleton tower was bigger and 10 dollars cheaper. Love the figs though. The queen is great, and I finally get a jester, but the best part is that awesome Gold Knight! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Just came back from the lego store, with a River Heist in hand. Great set, but a little bit disappointing in some places. The figs are some of the best I've seen.

An awesome BrickLink order arrived to make the first part of the Le Fourageux :cry_happy:

It cost me a pretty penny, I need about 3 more orders to finish the whole ship. I spread the orders over a large period of time to enjoy the building and planning time.

It's going to be huge! And I'd rather spend my money on LEGO then drink it in pubs, however that's great fun too... :sceptic:

Purchased Indy-Shanghai Chase. A great set, but I would not have got it at full price. :sadnew: I am happy that LEGO included two crowns, and the gangster car is very life like. :thumbup:

Greetings,

JD

Bought two Indy River Chase sets. Nice for pieces and got a good deal at my local TRU. Bought them during a 2 for $40 sale.

Lots of fig parts & accessories for my armies - among them 71 pairs of dark red arms, one hundred black hands, and 30+ Shadow Knight torsos. :classic:

Just bought the Rogue Shadow for 50% off at my Lego Store. :sweet: For some reason, they didn't have the 50% off sticker on them, which is probably the reason why they weren't sold out yet.

At first, I wasn't very interested in this set since it looks strange and I mostly only collect CW sets, but at this price, I just couldn't resist, considering the excellent minifigs included. :wink:

My 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, 7749 Echo Base, 8036 Separatist Shuttle and 8038 Battle of Endor. I orded them on Friday and an email saying they left LEGO HQ on Monday, so relatively quick delivery. :thumbup:

I've only opened the shuttle and the tank droid, but I can't wait to make the others tomorrow!

My 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, 7749 Echo Base, 8036 Separatist Shuttle and 8038 Battle of Endor. I orded them on Friday and an email saying they left LEGO HQ on Monday, so relatively quick delivery. :thumbup:

I've only opened the shuttle and the tank droid, but I can't wait to make the others tomorrow!

Lucky bugger.

More on topic - I bought the Motorized At-At (I couldnt resist it!) last Monday or Tuesday (As in over a week ago) and it shipped on the same day, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully it'll be here by the weekend :cry_sad:.Last time I placed an order it arrived within 4 days, with just the regular shipping.

Edited by Fishy

Well, I did not really bought it "today", but I received in the mail my 10190 - Market Street.

It's my first modular building but its only a matter of time before the 3 others join it. :cry_happy:

Wakwak

Edited by wackyfm

Just bought LEGO Pirates ''Loot Island'' (set 6241)

Price lego.com 19.99 Euro

Price most (toy)shops 22.99 Euro

Bought it today at ''Kruitvat'' on discount. Only 12.99 Euro :pirate:

I don't think it's a great set, but I couldn't resist it with this amount of discount.