legomilk

German catalouge 2010

Thanks (Danke :wink: ). Too bad there's only 1.5 of every 2 pages (i.e., only half of either the left or right page).

Thanks very much for the link. It seems LEGO messes up catalogs worldwide, seeing as it says the Landspeeder contains Anakin Skywalker, and the farm layout pic has a minifigure that dates back to the '90s. Still, very nice!

I hope those 16 Collectible Minifigs will be available here in the USA!! I saw several I'd like to have.

Does anyone know if the Caveman figure is part of an existing set?

Cheers!

Larry

Thanks (Danke :wink: ). Too bad there's only 1.5 of every 2 pages (i.e., only half of either the left or right page).

The guy is still uploading. At least he promised.

Good to see the exact prices (for Germany).

13,99€ - Army men

19,99€ - Buzz&Woodies rescue

29,99€ :thumbdown: - piglets

19,99€ :thumbup: - City tanker

39,99€ :thumbup: -Creator house

Sorry, this is all I'm interested in. :tongue:

I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday, now it's being updated. I'm really happy to see all the sets and prices for next year. But I'm really dissapointed... The prices. :thumbdown: I usually don't like to complain about LEGO and its prices, after all it's a quality toy and a luxury, but, wow. Compared to the American pricetags, this is weird. I hope they'll adjust them because paying 14 euro for 4 ,yet awesome, minifigures and a weird vehicle (yes, the Star Wars battlepack) when the Americans only have to pay 10 dollar (which is like 7 euro) just doesn't make sense. The landspeeder would have been "only" 15 euro some time ago, now it's 27 euro?! :wacko: Next year will be the first year in which I really want some nice Star Wars sets and it has become way too expensive. The pricetags for the non-licensed sets are alright.

It was public before...

The guy is still uploading. At least he promised.

... and this must be the reason it's not now. :classic:

A great thanks for the link legomilk! :classic:

The City pages look great! The layouts look crowded and busy :thumbup: , unlike some others from the last 2 years.

The more I look at the blue plane the more I love it. :wub: It looks Classic somehow.

The folder is active and there are some new illustrations in there. :wub:

Love the City scenery very much! :thumbup:

Indeed, the city scenes look nicely crowded. I especially like the airport scene they've created with the beach in the background. Are there red and yellow suitcases in the 2010 sets? And are those yellow 'wheel blocking' pieces (1 x 2 plate with rail and some cheese slopes) coming the the tanker truck? Too bad they didn't create a new farm scene. And where is the farm impulse set?

Edited by Rick

Too bad they didn't create a new farm scene. And where is the farm impulse set?

It's a pity. Perhaps, it's scheduled for Summer Release instead?

It's funny - Germany only gets the Wind Turbine Transport now - BigW is the land of Oz has been selling it for the last six months.

Another funny thing is Lego must decide what city theme, etc, to run in each country - Germany has farm still, new airport and new fire, but Australia only gets new airport (January) and the piggies around April while keeping police and city corner/garage combo. Same to with racers, the Oz cat. has one page of racers, the German has two pages.

Yes it's odd no pic of POP - not even a promo shot like in the Australian catalogue.

Thank you very much for this catalogue scan, legomilk! :classic:

13,99€ - Army men

I totally agree with you, Holodoc!

14 Euors for the army set is :thumbdown: ! I didn't know that TS will be getting that an expensive license like SW.

Which makes me really angry is that all the small (civilian) City sets firstly will come out in April. :angry:

I really don't understand that sales strategy to release only Fire sets and only big sets for 40 Euros + in the beginning of 2010: People which aren't interested in the new Fire sets (like me) or which haven't got the money to buy these Fire big sets or which simply want to buy some nice small additions to their Lego cities (like me, too) get angry since they have to wait that long.

Plus someone who wants to buy only a small gift e. g. for a children's birthday party will see that there's no small set released before April and so will buy something different than Lego.

Anyway this year the distribution of sets was much better - there were even smaller sets in January and not only 40 Euros + sets and there were even two small civilian sets (the City Minifigure Collection and the BBQ Stand) out in the beginning of the year.

Otherwise imo the price performance ratio of the Waterplane, the Small Car, the Lightning Repair and the Tank Truck are quite ok. :thumbup:

Yes it's odd no pic of POP - not even a promo shot like in the Australian catalogue.

Maybe PoP is not released in Germany? I remember there was a theme called Avator or similar which wasn't released in Germany, too.

Klaus-Dieter

Maybe PoP is not released in Germany? I remember there was a theme called Avator or similar which wasn't released in Germany, too.

Klaus-Dieter

Agreed. I'm sure you mean "Avatar - The last Airbender". :wink:

Lion

I was translating some of the names of the Alantis characters and according to the translator I used the manta mans name is Devil rake. :look::laugh:

Of course it's released worldwide, don't be silly - it's based on an upcoming blockbuster movie, after all. Avatar was an exception because it's an American show that probably didn't air in very many European countries at the time - the same goes for Spongebob. Finland never saw either theme, for example.

I'm betting the reason that there's no Prince of Persia promotion in the catalogue is that the sets might arrive even later than April in Europe. But on the other hand, there are no other sets aside the ones released in January in the catalogue, either.

The January Power Miners and Star Wars sets have already started to appear on local stores, by the way. I even saw an Atlantis impulse in a large department store. Too bad I haven't seen two of the new Agents sets I want (Robo Attack and River Heist) anywhere. :sceptic:

The January Power Miners and Star Wars sets have already started to appear on local stores, by the way. I even saw an Atlantis impulse in a large department store. Too bad I haven't seen two of the new Agents sets I want (Robo Attack and River Heist) anywhere. :sceptic:

I got hold of a norwegian swedish 2010-catalog today, and interestingly alot of the new sets have their release-date set to december (2009) and not january. Probably explains the early release a bit, altough I suspect last years' shortages have been a motivating factor in getting out new sets before christmas.

Fifteen Euro for a large grey baseplate? Ouch. I thought ten was expensive three weeks ago. Maybe I should stock up....

I'd seen pictures before, but this is the fist time I've noticed that the new Power Miners mech comes with a blue drill. Looking unlikely that I'll ever get an orange one. Those are rare parts; despite the theme, I think only two PM sets have drill bits.

Overall, that Power Miners page is a mess. The dark lava background makes it hard to see anything.

None of the 2010 sets have appeared in my area yet.

I was translating some of the names of the Alantis characters and according to the translator I used the manta mans name is Devil rake. :look::laugh:

Well, that's not surprising because Manta rays used to be called Devilfish.

2010 looks like a promising year, from what I can see :thumbup: