52 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• No, it's hideous
    • Yes, but not enough to get it
    • Yes, I'll buy this for sure
    • One for me and one to keep MISB!

:wub:

852709.jpg

This is a must have for all true Space fans.

Definitely a must have :wub:

Retro yet discreetly cool.

I generally don't care for all the Lego branded gear that TLG releases, but this actually looks pretty nice. The color scheme is perfect. :thumbup:

If past products are any indication though, the things that actually look like they're worth buying tend to be heavily overpriced. :tongue: The size may also be on the small side if it's meant for kids to put on.

:wub:

Might look better without the thing on the right, though - what is that?

If past products are any indication though, the things that actually look like they're worth buying tend to be heavily overpriced. :tongue: The size may also be on the small side if it's meant for kids to put on.

I know - I have the original X-Pod strap, and can barely get it over my shoulder :hmpf_bad:

Not that I'd want to walk round with 4 X-Pods under my arm, but y'know...

Not only will it declare my love for Lego, it will advertise my adoration of Zeerust.

I know what I will be getting on my annual trip to Legoland :classic:

Not bad, not bad at all. Now all it needs is to be filled to the brim with spacemen, and were set. :wub:

The size may also be on the small side if it's meant for kids to put on.

I'm worried about this too. While the bag looks great, it may be meant for kids and so not fit on adults, like all the past backpacks, sportsbags, etc. that I remember LEGO putting out.

But they did make adult SW watches, so maybe they've realized adults want awesome accessories too and are willing to make some! How many kids care about classic space, anyway?

The bag could be child sized... So by my estimates (purely IMO) it might be a bag the size of a largeish handbag and the strap might be a tad short... I have no problem with the handbag bit and a simple strap switch would solve the second issue (assuming that the bag is child sized) not sure how you guys would feel using a handbag... The design does lend itself to "manbag" status however, if you are secure enough to use one :wink: .

Looks alright, but like everyone has debated, it might be too small for most people under the age of ten to wear. :cry_sad:

I wear a "man-bag" all the time, I carry the mail in it, I put books in it, everything. They're really useful!

...not sure how you guys would feel using a handbag... The design does lend itself to "manbag" status however, if you are secure enough to use one :wink: .

Subtle, very subtle, yet strangely provocative :laugh:

You just made my day with a big laugh.

This is just awesome. I would love to see this in a 'messenger bag' size. If LEGO doesn't make one I just might have to do a little custom work to make my own. :classic: I just hope the quality on this bag is top-notch.

-Dave

ToT-LUG

I hope this is a first of an adult clothing line. I would love to have the classic space torsos as real shirts. Even if this is made for older kids though it will still be to small for me. Could work in kids sizes for those short AFOL though.

Subtle, very subtle, yet strangely provocative :laugh:

You just made my day with a big laugh.

:tongue: I am glad it causes amusement.

I hope this bag is availiable soon, my Astro Boy shoulder bag broke...

At last! Something worthy of quenching my nerdy messenger bag lust! It'll be interesting to see Misfits, Boondock Saints, and Flogging Molly Buttons on it. :laugh:

I saw today that this bag is now available on S@H for $29.99. Has anyone ordered/received one? If so, what are the dimensions? How is the quality?

Thanks,

Dave

This is an awesome bag, I hope it'll fit my laptop. Then I would buy it for sure. But I'm afraid the size won't work out well, if you look at the description of the white messenger bag it says: Measures 32 x 32 x 10 cm... That isn't big at all. It'll be the same size I think, considering the same price.

http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Leaf.aspx?cn=54&d=443

Not available in Belgium, though. ;(

Edited by Matn

If this bag isn't small then I'd really like one, my last messenger bag is getting old and I'm getting tired of it.

No shipping to Estonia anyway.

I hope this is a first of an adult clothing line. I would love to have the classic space torsos as real shirts.

I think any LEGO torso could look cool as a t-shirt print. I can just picture my long-sleeved red and white M-Tron top now :thumbup:

What are the legalities of making such t-shirts for ourselves? Can we use the images and logos from various themes as long as it's for personal and non-profit making use?

this is a cool bag. i saw it in the S@H catalog today. i think its around $40 CAD. a bit expensive compared to other bags but considering its lego its reasonable

Edited by prateek

What are the legalities of making such t-shirts for ourselves? Can we use the images and logos from various themes as long as it's for personal and non-profit making use?

I was thinking that. I believe you could use them if you didn't make a profit and if their not copyrighted. Or you could make one and not tell anyone. :blush: