Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Escape From Sector 13

//: Attention, all units please respond.//

//: There is an escape attempt in progress in Sector 13, Cell Block 2.//

//: Inmates identified: Squidman, Snake, Frenzy, Kranxx. Considered armed and extremely dangerous.// Two officers injured, one dead.

//: One of two robotic laser arms disabled, the other malfunctioning.//: Do not let escapees out; use deadly force if needed.//

1-154.jpg

Attention recruits! Find all pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirnadroj/

Awesome! Pure awesome! The only thing missing is a K-9 chasing after one of the prisoners! :grin: The laser cannons look good, but aren't the lasers of the Space Police trans-green, not trans blue?

Great job as always! :thumbup:

Simply beautiful.

Those angles are stunning! Certainly makes me want to buy some Space Police!

My initial disappointment that this wasn't the next stop-motion film was put to rest as soon as I saw this MOC. Brilliant work!

Yay Sir Nadroj I am glad to see that you are done with this project it was more than worth the wait! :sweet: I absolutely adore your cannon design simply stunning!

Beautiful, love the simplicity of the wall design, really gives that prison block feel. The auto-turrets looks fantastic as well, rather retro. Is the sloping wall attached to the rest of the creation, or does it sit there?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

That is awesome. I like the laser arms. I also think you did a great job of arming the aliens. It makes no sense to me that Space Police are unarmed.

excelleny ! I love the laser guns and the sort of white car on the tracks, great job!

It looks great :thumbup:

This could be the transfered straight to the next game.

Another great MOC from Jordan! :cry_happy:

I love the lasers and the little rail line. :thumbup:

And the whole thing is well built! :wub:

Will we be seeing more of this Facility? :wub:

That is a superb MOC! :wub: The detail is amazing. :thumbup: Squidman is gonna get 'pwned' by the GIANT LASER BLAAARGH! :grin: Sorry for that little moment back there. :laugh:

Greetings,

JD

Reminds me of Combine Technology:

combine_city17_citadel_sm.jpg

I love the slope creation!

WOW!SP3 has always been ,my favorite non-liscened theme.Its a shame the theme died out.Anyways,fantastic job! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Greedo24

this looks really great! :classic: i would add 1x1 trans-blue round plates to create a lader beam, coming from one of the canons, or both

Trying to remember what movie it was that had a similar setting as this! All I remember is the prisoners are taken into the high tech prison in giant trash trucks or something, and Red Foreman was the Warden I think? :laugh: Fort or Fortress, something like that.

Whatever, love it!

Have to admit I really like this one.

Hi legomr - please don't reply to old posts (or 'bumping') these really old threads unless there is a _really_ goodd reason. This particular moc was posted three years ago!

If you have questions on bumping you can read more more here.

Or of course you can always pm me or staff if you have any other questions.

Really amazing!

The details in the walls are just perfect. And finally a great use of those aliens minifigs.

Well done!