Great army of orc's richchie.  I like the base you have done for them.  I wish I had that many orcs I only have about 50 total.  Really nice display.  

Not a photo, neither the video is mine, but  nonetheless presents quite a collection of armies and is also educative and well done.
You should check it out. I wonder what epic battle videos could be done with the armies here presented.

Hi! I am new on Eurobricks. This is my first post, and it was because of this topic that i signed up. 

These are my three small armies, i am finally happy with the result! 

1920x1920.jpg

They are lovely! I want to make something similar, but I'm having troubles deciding the details.
Pretty guys!

Bow before the might of the dwarves!

49003405806_69be785622_b.jpg

49003610827_011a33e95a_b.jpg

The Troops:

220 Axe Guard
40 Rangers
33 Royal Golden Axe Guard
33 Swordsman
30 Throwing axemen
30 Crossbowman
20 Great Axe Guard
20 Thunders
20 Pistoleers 
20 Hammers
20 Berserkers 
16 Engineers/ Artillery  
10 Miners with blasting charges
3 Runesmiths
4 Cannons
2 Organ Guns
2 Mine Defenders
1 Runelord

More pics coming when/if I can get some better lighting...

What they can't defeat with cunning, they do with sheer numbers! :excited:

On 8/25/2019 at 1:28 PM, _Nihal_ said:

Hi! I am new on Eurobricks. This is my first post, and it was because of this topic that i signed up. 

These are my three small armies, i am finally happy with the result! 

The blue crown army has some amazons in it? :sweet:

Durin the Deathless that is one huge dwarf army.  Do you have another army that size or just the dwarves?

flickr.com/photos/188328092@N03/49867813977/in/dateposted-publicHere's my medium sized army: 

5 dwarves

2 dozen soldiers of the Dead (LOTR)

20 Gondorians

5 Haradrim

30+ orcs

3 Unsullied

50 WW2 soldiers (misc.)

6 Elves

8 peasant levies

5 veteran axemen 

That's all currently.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/22604-post-your-castle-army-here/&page=67

Kudos to Durin the Deathless! His Dwarven army is amazing! I love Dwarves, by the way. I think you should add some war chariots, like the ones from The Hobbit:thumbup:  Numbers are approximate. Follow the link at the bottom, the top one I flubbed.:wall:

Edited by Beleg the Ranger

Ha! Those aren't ready yet, but they are almost ready. Only problem, some of those are destroyed...:sceptic: Also, numbers given are a rough estimate, so don't expect exact accuracy.

Edited by Beleg the Ranger

Hello.

New member from Pittsburgh, PA in the USA here with my first post.  Wanted to share some pictures of my Black Falcon Army (with Forestmen Scouts and Cavalry).  Been building this since the mid 1980’s so they are a battle hardened group. 

Hope everyone likes them...

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

and as a bonus here is their Castle...

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Edited by CPTKrunch

Run...., just run...

:sing::sing::sing:

loving the army:wub:

And the castle

Edited by Oniro

Cool army and castle! :thumbup:

The blue and green colour coding of the regiments is a nice touch.

Can we please get more close-up shots of the troops as well as the castle’s interior?

Edited by AmperZand

That is a massive army CPTKrunch.  I wish i had that many black falcons and forestmen.  Nice castle too and welcome to Eurobricks.  

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.  I’ve never posted pictures of these guys on the internet so it’s nice to get them out there to people who appreciate them.  I’m loving Eurobricks and this thread in particular.  Very inspiring for a AFOL.  

As requested here are some more close up pics of the Army.  I’ll do the castle next.

I like the cavalry in particular.  I have a couple different variants that I did and I custom created the larger Black Falcon shields.  The heavy green Forestmen cavalry were a custom creation too.

You can also see some of the foot soldiers in the background.  I liked the look of those newer style helmets over the older ones that came with the Black Falcons originally so I switched them all out to make them more unique from other Black Falcon armies I’ve seen.  I also changed from the old style standard yellow smiley face mini fig to a bunch of the more “serious” faces that came from the young Anakin Skywalker Star Wars minifigs.

I’m also a fan of the katana style swords and always thought of my Black Falcons as elves and thought they were more graceful and elf-like weapons.  LOL!

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

And here are some close ups of the Castle.  Most of the structure has finished interiors.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

And a couple more of interiors of the main keep.  (Sorry for adding all these castle pics to an Armies thread)...

The main keep splits in two and has two separate halves.

enhance

enhance

The blacksmith shop and dungeons of the main keep lower level

enhance

Here is the soldiers dining room in the main keep 

enhance

enhance

Arms room and storage room (with water well) in the basement of the main keep

enhance

Soldier’s barracks in the main keep

enhance

Dinner in the great hall of the main keep where Black Falcons and Forestmen get their drink on

enhance

The blacksmith shop, busy at work, in the main keep

enhance

The King of the Black Falcon elves on his golden throne speaking with the Green Wizard from their close allies the Forestmen.

enhance

The Queen of the Black Falcon elves in her bedroom

enhance

enhance

Twin catapult on the roof of the main keep

enhance

Here is the inner courtyard of the keep.  Got some guys practicing their archery under the guidance of the master at arms

enhance

enhance

Modular tower design

enhance

Modular wall sections.  Just add more to make the castle bigger.

enhance

enhance

As a bonus, I also custom created an evil army to attack my Black Falcons (I mean what good is a big Army if you have no one to use it on?  LOL!).

At the time I put these bad guys together there weren’t any LOTR orcs or bad guys to fight yet, and I thought the skeleton bad guy armies I started with didn’t look substantial enough to fight the Black Falcons.  

My solution was to repurpose the Mummy minifigs into a zombie type Army.  I created and printed up some custom minifigs torso stickers and shield patterns, and away I went.  

I’ve got about 600 of these guys to throw at the castle (along with some dragons and trolls).  Notice each of the three different types of Zombie soldiers has their own unique torso sticker pattern.  (Note to self: sticking 600 of these stickers, on 600 torsos, takes a LOT of time and patience)

If I get some time to get them all lined up I’ll take some more pictures of them for you.

Standard Zombie Spearman (aka Canon-fodder)

enhance

Standard Zombie Archer

enhance

Zombie Heavy Infantry (a little dusty LOL!)

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Edited by CPTKrunch

Great idea for your evil army CPTKrunch.  I like the torso's and use of the old mummy heads.  

Hello,

many of you may know me for my interest in minifigures armies.
Last time I checked I was around 7500 minifigures but I want to discover if I gotta over 10k.
So, I didn't post here since my armies will host also sci-fi characters or pirates ones,  but I think many would also fit here.Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

Here's the topic if you want to follow: 

Thanks