Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

Hi I would like to join, hopefully for late march I will get some sets to review.

Greetings.

Hi I would like to join, hopefully for late march I will get some sets to review.

Greetings.

You don't have to have new sets to review, if you don't have the box, alternative options can usually be found.

I've let you in.

Hi, could I be allowed in? I have some sets from christmas I would be interested in doing reviews on.

I'd be delighted to join.

Access Granted! Welcome to the Academy.

Hello,

I've just come back from a 30 year 'dark age', and I've been picking up a number of Technic sets recently.

I'd certainly be curious to learn more about the photography side of reveiwing, so if you don't mind the fact that I'm new to EB, then can you sign me up please?

Thanks!

Boo

I also have just come out of my dark ages, i have never reviewed anything before but would love to learn how to best do this, i have a lot of classic sets that i am about to dig out and would love to share with the community

Thank you .

Please may I join too. (Although I have a feeling all the Technic sets have already been reviewd!)

Please post in this thread if you would like an opportunity to participate in this exciting program!

I also want to join. I am new to eurobricks too!

I am planning to buy one of those modular buildings so I will do a review on it!

Edited by Rick
Please don't quote excessively.

I've just come back from a 30 year 'dark age', and I've been picking up a number of Technic sets recently.

I'd certainly be curious to learn more about the photography side of reveiwing, so if you don't mind the fact that I'm new to EB, then can you sign me up please?

I also have just come out of my dark ages, i have never reviewed anything before but would love to learn how to best do this, i have a lot of classic sets that i am about to dig out and would love to share with the community

Thank you .

Sounds Great. I would like to join. I meet all the requirements.

I'd like to join please :classic:

Please may I join too. (Although I have a feeling all the Technic sets have already been reviewd!)

I've added you all to the Reviewers Academy. Please be sure to view the pinned topics and familiarise yourself with the forum. Welcome. :sweet:

I also want to join. I am new to eurobricks too!

I am planning to buy one of those modular buildings so I will do a review on it!

Hello jm731lego, we like to know a little bit about members before we add them to the Reviewers Academy. You're still very new, so why not introduce yourself to the community in the "Hello My Name Is" subforum? Link is here. :sweet:

Ahoy,

I would like to be considered for the Eurobricks Reviewers Academy please.

~Nemo

Edit: On a related note, I would love to join to post an offical review of the IM3 Mansion set, which I just aquired today.

Scratch that, nevermind.

Edited by Captain Nemo

Hello! I would love to join this academy because I love reviewing and I could use courses to better myself. I have a decent camera, access to LEGO sets, and I would try my hardest to succeed.

Greetings!

I'd like to join the Reviewers Academy, as I'd like to know everything and anything about reviewing that I don't already know.

I've got a review ready to go, well......almost ready. :blush:

I'd like to join! I'm good at the words part of reviewing, but I need photography help, which I know will benefit me in the future.

I'd like to join up with the academy. I just joined and posted my first review, and plan on putting up quite a few more, so I might as well see what I can do to better myself.

Greetings!

I'd like to join the Reviewers Academy, as I'd like to know everything and anything about reviewing that I don't already know.

I've got a review ready to go, well......almost ready. :blush:

I'd like to join! I'm good at the words part of reviewing, but I need photography help, which I know will benefit me in the future.

Welcome both of you to the Academy; access granted. :classic:

I'd like to join up with the academy. I just joined and posted my first review, and plan on putting up quite a few more, so I might as well see what I can do to better myself.

Having seen you're keen to review, as you've already posted a review in Town, I'm pleased to give you access. Welcome. :classic:

Hello! I would love to join this academy because I love reviewing and I could use courses to better myself. I have a decent camera, access to LEGO sets, and I would try my hardest to succeed.

Hi Suproc, this is the only post we've seen from you on the forums. I'll be happy to add you, but we like to know just a little bit more about our members first. Let me know here if you're still interested. :classic:

Went through my room and found the instructions for a bunch of the intact sets I've bought between 2012-13; I'd be interested in joining. I recently got an iPhone 5 but I could use a camera my parents own if necessary.

I should also probably say though I'm in my last year of high school and might have a huge workload for university marks between now and June, so I might not have the greatest amount of time to review stuff. I don't know if that would be a factor?

Hi Suproc, this is the only post we've seen from you on the forums. I'll be happy to add you, but we like to know just a little bit more about our members first. Let me know here if you're still interested. :classic:

I understand that, I was in the process of moving so I did not have time to do much but I have been anonymously browsing this forum for months before I joined. I would still like to join if there is room though.

I understand that, I was in the process of moving so I did not have time to do much but I have been anonymously browsing this forum for months before I joined. I would still like to join if there is room though.

There's always room! :laugh: Welcome to the Academy. :classic:

Ahoy there! :excited:

I'm very eager to join the Academy, and I want to help contribute reviews in this site (I just posted one just now). I got old sets, new ones and two unopened boxes ready to review.

Ahoy there! :excited:

I'm very eager to join the Academy, and I want to help contribute reviews in this site (I just posted one just now). I got old sets, new ones and two unopened boxes ready to review.

Access granted, welcome to the Academy! :classic: