All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TeriXeri

Themes LEGO should discontinue

Agreed, I loved the 60th anniversary sets for sure as they were a great mix of parts and basic minifigs + accesoires. Xtra has been a great parts "theme" as well. And the Classic theme does have it's more specialized subthemes : - Creative Builder Box (Doors/Windows) 2017 - Bricks and Gears 2018, - Bricks on a Roll (wheels) 2018.
  3. Indeed, thin liftarms could get easily loose, so best way for reinforcement is to use 6 X 4 bent liftarms
  4. I_Igor

General Part Discussion

This post is actually for @dimaks13 - it looks like tire is keeping together with wheel from left and right side ... Sadly LEGO dominant tires are still balloon tires
  5. A little sneak peek of what the final design will look like! Fortunately, I got the surface details working much faster then I thought. So much fun to play around with alternatives when you have infinite bricks in all colors without waiting for Bricklink orders :D. But I didn't expected the two designs being that much similar, besides the details. Still not finished because I am going to check the inner structure and strength before coming to an end with this. Millennium Falcon LDD - Sneak Peek by sti fos, auf Flickr
  6. Thank you! I'm excited that you will be a part of it. I can do a good game with fewer people, not worried about that.
  7. Pdaitabird

Amen! Even as a child, I mainly wanted sets as a source of parts for MOCs.
  8. carebear

MOC : Super-Dad is Coming to Save the Day!

Hi! - I see wat you mean about the smoke/dust trail, I'm going to give him more attention Thanks for the nice comments en the input! Greetings!
  9. TeriXeri

LEGO can still make whatever you want from 60 years of bricks. Of course a lot of specialized parts have changed shape/color or aren't available as NEW, but still LEGO has done a good job keeping basic parts around for a very long time, even if the molds get updated a bit. was in production from 1984 all the way to 2018, and even then with a tyre on it, it has the same scale of the 70s and 80s red wheels, only just recently they changed it a bit again from 2017-2019, and that's not even visible with a tyre on it.
  10. Henry Bricklider

LEGO Ninjago 2019

This wave looks tight! I really like it. My favorite is Lloyd’s Titan Mech. I’d also like to pick up Cole’s Dirt Bike and Lloyd’s Journey. Castle of the Forsaken Emperor is great looking but I have no room for a set like that. Overall, great stuff. I’m really glad I jumped on board the Ninjago train with TLNM. I will have to Bricklink all the ninja and Akita. The Ice Samurai aesthetic is great, too.
  11. suffocation

Technic General Discussion

It's a typical Pythagorean triangle - 3x4x5, which in Lego becomes 4x5x6 since you have to account for the extra half stud at either end of each side. Obviously you can achieve the same with two 6L liftarms but 4x6 bent liftarms are tougher.
  12. MAB

I assume that there is also a lot of old LEGO that you don't like too, as quite a lot of modern sets are similar to older sets. For example, if you don't like modern City, then presumably you also don't like Classic Town. So is it just specific but now dead themes that you are into, or all old LEGO?
  13. Falconfan1414

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Jay crosses locations too
  14. Renny The Spaceman

LEGO Ninjago 2019

Cole's the only figure who crosses locations in the set's, wonder if there's a reason for it or it's just coincidence
  15. coinoperator

[HELP] Rigid Pneumatic Tubing

Ik don't think he means the unobtanium from BL more something like this Air tube
  16. Great Ball Pit

[GBC] Need some help please

1 Ball per second is just a suggestion, and only important if you are participating in collaborative events. Aside from that, my suggestion would be to create a splitter on the ramp that just bypasses every second ball down a chute or different path. That will take 50% of your load off the buckets. You can see a compact style splitter I have put on the top of my Pachinko conveyor here.
  17. Today
  18. I see. Do you have an example of how to use the 4x6 bent liftarms as reinforcement? I have been playing around with the 5x11 and 5x7 frames a bit in LDD and I've realized this as well. They are less versatile than I first thought, but still very useful in some configurations. About the new larger frames soon to be released; it feels like they will be very useful parts, but the larger the frames, the less rigid they will be when not reinforced. You say 12 is more than you feel you need. How long would you say you keep your creations assembled before taking them appart to build something else? Hehe true that. Yeah, the 5x7s seem a bit more useful in most cases. At the same time, the 5x7 frames are a lot more common in sets as well and since I only buy sets and no singles, I feel like I might want to buy a few smaller sets containing the 5x11 frames when possible. The 42075 First Responder looks to be nice little set.
  19. By my count, we're at 11. C'mon, people! This is a Hinck game. It'll be tremendous!
  20. BeyrouthLego

Lego in China

Thanks
  21. Don Neimoidte de la Mancha

Lego Overwatch 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

Are we knowing if a Zenyatta figure will be being released???
  22. Kim-Kwang-Seok

LEGO Ninjago 2019

That's what Im also looking for.. But I think it is rather unlikely, from the preliminary pictures, I was sure it was bending it's knees in different positions though The funny thing is it would be better for stability since too much pressure on the standard joints in the hip doesn't work at heavy sets. For the weight of Firstbourne dragon, the standard joints just don't work anymore, since it is too heavy And sad we only get only 1 of each of the 2 Nya version - in rather expensive sets even. So no standard suit, unless you purchase the most expensive set. I hope for once she will be included in a Magazine.. Nya's Ninja suits are the only thing, where I have a full collection so far.. and they keep looking cool
  23. Guillermo

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Hello everyone, I have a query, I had a ship in a box, I started to check it and I realized that when it was moved it had "loosened" (it does not "click" when connected), so when putting the piece there is no well or with a sudden movement is released, I do not know what should be, I keep it in a plastic box where the direct sun does not reach, I leave a reference image (they are all that have this type of coupling, even in armor), Sorry for my bad English, but I use Google translator. Good day.
  24. Welcome! Thank you for reaching out to our community! How did you hear about us? As a staff member, I approve your post and welcome you to stop by any time to give us Mafia community news.
  25. LegoCalrissian

Updating Your Minifigs

For anyone interested, the Garven Dreis and Zal Dinnes pilot helmets are back in stock over at Firestar.
  26. Procrastinathan

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

To me, it resembles more of a heavily-modified Eta-2 than a TIE, really. I agree that the LEGO rendition isn't great though, and it's incredibly overpriced for what it is. Great helmet on the pilot, though! Edit: The cockpit is very similar to a TIE Striker actually
  27. I bought the weird looking one last week. It's a massively modified standard TIE. I like it on-screen, but the model...if it weren't a TIE, i wouldn't have bought it. It more looks like a modified TIE Striker to me.
  1. Load more activity