Bonaparte

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy

logo-academy-v3.png

Dear members,

We are proud to announce the opening of "The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy"

What's this all about?

Some of Eurobricks finest LEGO set reviewers have agreed to teach Eurobricks members the secrets of making a superior LEGO set review. Under their supervision, you will learn the tricks of effective photography, picture manipulation, and the secrets of presenting an interesting and informative review.

What's needed to join the academy?

• You must have at least 3 complete sets (including instructions, box is not a must). These sets can be old or new.
  • You must have a decent camera (no webcam) and know how to move pictures from the camera to your PC.
  • You must have enough time to follow the courses and work on your own reviews.
  • You must be motivated to learn how to make the best possible LEGO set reviews.

What's to gain?

• You will receive a free course from some of the best LEGO set reviewers on the Internet.
  • You are given access to a hidden forum on Eurobricks (The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy).
  • You have the chance to earn a special Eurobricks Reviewers tag upon graduation.
  • Some graduates may have the opportunity to become a "teacher" (and moderator!) in the academy (conditions explained in the academy).

Please post in this thread if you would like an opportunity to participate in this exciting program!

Everyone who's a member of Eurobricks can join when he/she meets the requirements listed above.

I would like to thank everyone who helped these past weeks to make this possible by working on the courses, graphics and the concept.

I'm game for this. I'm not bad at writing the review itself, but I could do with some help on the technical side of things and decent picture taking etc. Count me in. :classic:

TK

I'm game for this. I'm not bad at writing the review itself, but I could do with some help on the technical side of things and decent picture taking etc. Count me in. :classic:

TK

You're the first one to enter. Congratulations!

I've given you access to the hidden academy forum. Send me a PM in case you have any technical problems getting access or posting. The place is still brand new :wink:

I'm in too. I really need to get some help with the photagrophy stuff. :/

You're in too! Enjoy :wink:

It sounds interesting, and I’d like to sign up but can I ask how long the course will take? I start at my new University in early October and don’t want to give up part way though the review course.

Erm I'm not signing up right now, but when will this close? I would like to join but unfortunatley I dont have a half-decent camera at the moment but i'm getting a new one next week. Congrats on this idea by the way :thumbup: .

I would like to aplly myself to the allmighty Eurobricks reviewers academy. I hope you will acceptmy apllycation.

That’s fine I should be able to fit it in fine then, do I need to buy three new sets (not that I’m looking for a reason to buy three more or anything)?

Erm I'm not signing up right now, but when will this close? I would like to join but unfortunatley I dont have a half-decent camera at the moment but i'm getting a new one next week. Congrats on this idea by the way :thumbup: .

Let me (or any other staff member) know when you are ready to join. This thread will not close, but we might limit the number of simultaneous members in the academy. We'll have to see how it goes as this is a very new concept on Eurobricks.

I would like to aplly myself to the allmighty Eurobricks reviewers academy. I hope you will acceptmy apllycation.

Yes, every Eurobricks member can join. I've given you access!

That

I'd love to join, as my reviewing skills need much work. I could use help on various topics, ranging from writing to photography. Count me in- I'd love to have a chance to learn how to make an excellent review from Eurobricks' amazing set reviewers, and thus, obtain a chance to aid another with a set review. :classic:

Thanks for the opportunity, Bonaparte! :classic:

I'd love to join, as my reviewing skills need much work. I could use help on various topics, ranging from writing to photography. Count me in- I'd love to have a chance to learn how to make an excellent review from Eurobricks' amazing set reviewers, and thus, obtain a chance to aid another with a set review. :classic:

Thanks for the opportunity, Bonaparte! :classic:

You are in Adam. Best of luck!

There's not need to buy new sets. ANY (complete) sets you have (including instructions) are good. Shall you join? Then I'll give you access.

That's great count me in, if you would be so good.

This is already getting too crowded for my taste. Everybody´s a critic nowadays. Or at least wants to be.

I´ll skip on this.

...just kidding. I´m in!

That's great count me in, if you would be so good.
This is already getting too crowded for my taste. Everybody´s a critic nowadays. Or at least wants to be.

I´ll skip on this.

...just kidding. I´m in!

I've given you both access. Welcome on board!

Ok I'm In thanks 4 the opppotunity !!

I have some pics on brickshelf.com but that aren't the best ones ever made so i'm exited to learn how

2 make a fine review !!

Ok I'm In thanks 4 the opppotunity !!

I have some pics on brickshelf.com but that aren't the best ones ever made so i'm exited to learn how

2 make a fine review !!

Ok, you're in!

Is there anyway to audit this class?

I'll PM you about this so we this thread stays on target :wink:

I am certainly in. You guys might disagree, mainly due to my Bionicle reviews, and my other System reviews(droid gunship, MT0201 Ultra Drill walker, etc.) They are good, but I would like to reduce flash problems and take close up pics better.

By 3 complete sets, do you mean MISB?

Edited by ~VBBN~