the enigma that is badger

New 2009 Pirates Sets - NEW closeups of the wench & mermaid added

The new pirate minifigs are easily some of the best figures ever, IMO. So much detail, two sided torsos, awesome new faces, printed hats - they're just wonderful! :pir-sweet:

Ditto on that!

Oh and somebody didn't push the torso onto the legs properly in the picture of the backs, shoddy workmanship...tsk tsk. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Razzer

Those are my pictures.... :blush: I feel special! :P The review will be on the Pirate forum later today. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Edited by Lego12

Those are my pictures.... :blush: I feel special! :P The review will be on the Pirate forum later today. I hope you guys enjoy it.

I've added credit for the pics in the first post of this thread.

I'll be looking forward for the review :pir-classic:

Who is that rat who forgot to credit Lego12! Well, he got a credit on the frontpage of Classic-Pirates.com so things aren't that bad.

nicely found Zorro ^^ but I think the price is wayy too high, I can wait a few weeks for it^^

by the way , NOONE knows when the pirates sets are going to be released ?

I think i read in another thread that they would be a spring release. I think 65 dollars are not sooo much for the fort, maybe i can grab one of these!

There's another 2009 Set Review on the horizon but we're looking for more eager set reviewers with decent writing and photography skills to write reviews for the remaining 2009 Pirate LEGO sets.

Any takers?

I bet someone or two on Eurobricks picked up Cannon Battle and Kraken Attack.

I think lego12 is submitting a Loot Island review soon! :pir-classic:

No idea how to review but have the sets? You could always join the academy. Joining up would be a good idea, as being the first to review one of these sets will put your name in LEGO history forever so you want to make it pretty good.

I might (keyword - MIGHT, and that's a biiiiig might) be able to snag the soldier impulse and cannon battle soon - this weekend I'll have $15 to blow, what's the cost in shipping if I get all the delicious new parts? =D

~Trexxen

I'll review them all if I can get my hands on them. Unfortunalty we won't be seeing them for another month or so here in Michigan.

On the other hand, I will be getting to a Lego store in december...

Just bought two pirates and the Imperial Armory set on Bricklink!

I can do the impulses. I am just about finished with the review. I hope that is alright. :kahuka:

I can do the impulses. I am just about finished with the review. I hope that is alright. :kahuka:

It looks very good, if master Phes agrees, it goes straight to the frontpage!

I might (keyword - MIGHT, and that's a biiiiig might) be able to snag the soldier impulse and cannon battle soon - this weekend I'll have $15 to blow, what's the cost in shipping if I get all the delicious new parts? =D

~Trexxen

Offtopic:

Are you gonna eat them? :pir-oh3:

No no no, as long as we live on the planet Earth, we are not going to eat Lego. :pir-tongue:

Ontopic: I'd like to see a review of every set of the new Pirates line..anyone here who has Kraken Attack, and Cannon battle? I hope to see reviews of all the other new pirate sets as soon as possible!

Also, I heard someone got the Brickbeard Bounty and is going to take some picts of it. I can't say if he was going to make a review of it, but we will see.. :pir-classic: