Yperio_Bricks

[POLL] Yellow vs Fleshies

Yellow minifigs or fleshies - which ones do you prefer?  

54 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Yellow minifigs or fleshies - which ones do you prefer?

• Yellow
    • Fleshies
    • I like both

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/24 at 03:00 PM

No one's doing that, it's a non-issue that's probably raised only by online trolls and fragile rightwingers. Enjoy your Lego folks.

For me, fleshie. But so long as torsos don't contain skin coloured print (whether yellow or fleshie) where it is not necessary, I'm happy with yellow skins as fleshie heads and hands are common enough now that they are almost as cheap as yellow.

I notice with pleasure that the yellow minifig are ahead !

For your information, all member voting for fleshy figs will be banned ( do not forget that I'm moderator here :grin: )

PS (edit) : Yeah, I'm lucky, @Mister Phes prefers the yellows too (fiuwwww :snicker: )

@Yperio_Bricks, @MAB, and @MstrOfPppts : you're called in to the mod office ! (you're in for troubles guys !!! )

@Yperio_Bricks for this dumb idea you had to create that poll, you derserve a warning... you're lucky that the yellows are winning :grin: No kidding !

2 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

For your information, all member voting for fleshy figs will be banned ( do not forget that I'm moderator here :grin: )

You sure rule with an iron hook fist!

And all comments about "politically correct colours" are out of subject here. This is all about lego figs.

So the poll is : which color (for lego figs of course) do you prefer (moderator note : remember that you have to vote yellow :grin:)

21 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

@Yperio_Bricks, @MAB, and @MstrOfPppts : you're called in to the mod office ! (you're in for troubles guys !!! )

You can see who voted what? Like a dictator the best mod we have! :pir_laugh2:  :pir_laugh2:

Before i get banned: Three cheers for my fellow fleshie voters :pir-huzzah2:

Yellow all the way!

I like keeping it simple. I actually always wanted POC when I was younger, but always would have preferred to go the Simpsons route in that regard.

I should preface that I prefer the Yellows from the mid 80's to the late 90's...so none of those screaming faces or slanted mouths.

5 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

We actually provide a good service for the community. We swap our unwanted yellow heads and hands and any skin printed body parts for your unwanted fleshie parts. You need us! ;-)

On 2/5/2024 at 3:27 PM, Doddsino said:

I should preface that I prefer the Yellows from the mid 80's to the late 90's...so none of those screaming faces or slanted mouths.

Seconded. I prefer yellow ones who still have the reminiscence to the classic smiley.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:53 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

The classic, creepy, cold & lifeless smile :classic:  :wink:

No, the classic cute and sweet smile. :classic:  :wink:

Edited by The Reader

9 hours ago, SpacePolice89 said:

A landslide victory for yellow! :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :pir-huzzah2:

Yellow won, as expected i guess. But it got more votes than i initially thought it would get. I thought everything would be closer together.

14 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Yellow won, as expected i guess. But it got more votes than i initially thought it would get. I thought everything would be closer together.

It would be interesting to see the same poll made in other sections of Eurobricks like Sci-Fi and Historic Themes or in the "General Lego Discussion" section and then compare the results. It would also be interesting to see what people predominantly interested in licensed themes like Harry Potter or Star Wars prefer.  

5 hours ago, SpacePolice89 said:

It would be interesting to see the same poll made in other sections of Eurobricks like Sci-Fi and Historic Themes or in the "General Lego Discussion" section and then compare the results. It would also be interesting to see what people predominantly interested in licensed themes like Harry Potter or Star Wars prefer.  

Indeed :thumbup: I'd also add moc builders and set builders/collectors.

I only use yellow minifigures. I've always gotten rid of all the fleshies I've come across in bulk lots. It's a real shame they stopped using yellow faces for Star Wars. It actually used to be a great source for medieval minifigure parts back in the old days. Flesh tones severely limit the possibilities because you have to match the skin tones, and they just aren't as fun.

I understand having Lando as a different color was weird. I think it would be fun if they just made him yellow like everyone else.

To be honest it depends on the theme. If you have something like LOTR, there is too much brown, black, grey and so on, so yellow faces as the only colourfull elements just do not fit in there in my opinion. If it is a cool city with all sorts of colours or a cartoonish Castle with lots of bright colours yellow is awesome and fleshies look like they don't fit in there.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:23 PM, The Reader said:

Seconded. I prefer yellow ones who still have the reminiscence to the classic smiley.

:pir-thumb: