MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

So what I'm getting in reference to the accessories in the battle pack: They didn't really need to be there, and it has nothing to do with accuracy, but it would have made it a marginally better toy for kids if there had been an accessory pack, and collectors would have liked access to a "new" recolour (i.e. red or black), right? To be honest, I personally would have been willing to pay that potential extra $5 to have them in black.

14 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Not a human nor contains an O in name.

I feel at this stage, some of the clues are wrong. A figure this obscure would be of almost no value to collectors and certainly not for kids so I think something is off here.

Concerning that third anniversary figure, the fact that after that many guesses still nobody guessed correctly does not bode well for its desirability.

Just now, Big_Daddy said:

Concerning that third anniversary figure, the fact that after that many guesses still nobody guessed correctly does not bode well for its desirability.

Well about that someone HAS guessed it correctly already 👀

In complete agreement regarding the lack of accessories. 

Really poor choice. Would have loved to accessorise my clones without having to buy another set to do so. 

Given the really good value of the set, it’s as if they didn’t want to give it any more value otherwise it would have been too good for the customer! 

7 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Yeah, one would think that somebody on the internet would have guessed it correctly already.

But was the hint 'human' or 'humanoid'? Because humanoid means basically that there are 2 arms, 2 legs, a body and a head. Could be even a droid.

44 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Yeah, one would think that somebody on the internet would have guessed it correctly already.

But was the hint 'human' or 'humanoid'? Because humanoid means basically that there are 2 arms, 2 legs, a body and a head. Could be even a droid.

I believe it to be Human but I could see someone like Elan Sleezbaggo being considered “Human” even so he’s technically not.

I wonder if the speeder bike from the bp could fit in the coruscant guard gunship. It looks thin and dinky enough to be able to slide down the middle aisle towards the rear.  And the fortification from the bp could definitely fit in the front compartment. 

1 hour ago, Batman1 said:

I feel at this stage, some of the clues are wrong. A figure this obscure would be of almost no value to collectors and certainly not for kids so I think something is off here.

You're 100% right. Even if we take out some of the more wobbly clues like "could potentially beat jango" (A B1 could potentially beat jango given the right circumstances- "potentially" stops this hint from having any real meaning besides it not being, like, a literal infant without the force.)  or "drives a honda civic" (which confirms to me that some of these are jokes, because... that's clearly just a reference to the yoda memes), the remaining ones are still pretty solid to remove just about every character it could be-

Human

O in name

White on outfit

Live action

There aren't too many of these, and I think we've run through all of them. There's a finite number of named humans in live action with an O in their names, you can run through pretty much all of them, and I think we have.

52 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Given the really good value of the set, it’s as if they didn’t want to give it any more value otherwise it would have been too good for the customer! 

This sentiment still confuses me. Like, it's a good-priced set. Of course there could always be more. Every set could have the visor pack, or swappable helmets/hair, or swappable P1 and P2 helmets, or more blasters, or what have you.

No one's denying that the set would be better if it had more stuff, that's pretty basic "how purchasable items work". What annoys me is seeing people complaining that one of the only star wars sets in a WHILE to genuinely be really good value doesn't have more stuff. 

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Human

O in name

White on outfit

Live action

Has anyone guessed Kino Loy?

I really like the clone BP, its a great value and exactly what a BP should be. Regarding the accessories debate, I don't see why these clones utilise the new p2 helmet design if lego wont give us attachments to utilize the holes. Either these clone sets should include extra accessories to customize clones with holes or the clones shouldn't have the holes. Since they have both molds this shouldn't be an issue. I will still be buying 2 on release cause I need to fill every seat in my AT-TE. 

4 minutes ago, lomis said:

Yes but Kino IMO just doesn’t make sense especially since we could still get him in future sets (he’s back in Andor Season 2) 

3 minutes ago, lomis said:

That's a really good guess considering the timing of the anniversary and release of S2 of Andor but I don't think I would give him a shot to take down Jango Fett so he doesn't hit all the marks; but then again maybe Falcon thinks he does. 

2 hours ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

I wonder if the speeder bike from the bp could fit in the coruscant guard gunship. It looks thin and dinky enough to be able to slide down the middle aisle towards the rear.  And the fortification from the bp could definitely fit in the front compartment. 

That's a good point! The sets certainly do seem like they'd go very well together, even if the Clone speeder and turret don't fit inside. I hope they do.

3 hours ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

It can't fit through the ramp unless you twist it 45 degrees, but it fits all right in the cargo bay if its all you want to hold. No shot with a minifig on it though

20231204_18210120231204_182133

52 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Yes but Kino IMO just doesn’t make sense especially since we could still get him in future sets (he’s back in Andor Season 2) 

If I recall correctly, one of the hints was that the character could have fit perfectly well in a set, so that would apply to Kino. 

However, at the beginning of this part of the livestream (which is about all I’ve watched), one of FalconFan’s first hints was that the character is controversial, and I don’t think I’ve seen controversy around Kino. 

4 minutes ago, Rwbricks said:

If I recall correctly, one of the hints was that the character could have fit perfectly well in a set, so that would apply to Kino. 

However, at the beginning of this part of the livestream (which is about all I’ve watched), one of FalconFan’s first hints was that the character is controversial, and I don’t think I’ve seen controversy around Kino. 

Almost every character that has been theorized

Willrow Hood,Carson Teva,Trapper Wolf,Dedra,Elan Sleezbago,Corde,Breha,Young Leia,Clovis would fit into sets though (only ones who probably wouldn’t are George Lucas,Code Breaker,Dorme)

1 hour ago, ForgedInLego said:

It can't fit through the ramp unless you twist it 45 degrees, but it fits all right in the cargo bay if its all you want to hold. No shot with a minifig on it though

20231204_18210120231204_182133

Ha! Thanks for the experiment and photographs, it was worth a shot 

2 hours ago, lomis said:

A couple of us, unfortunately it's not him.

2 hours ago, kidtheboss611 said:

That's a really good guess considering the timing of the anniversary and release of S2 of Andor but I don't think I would give him a shot to take down Jango Fett so he doesn't hit all the marks; but then again maybe Falcon thinks he does. 

He could give a really inspirational speech that convinces Jango to stop fighting him!

This guessing is getting annoying, at least with Renown’s clues it relevant and they confirm if we are on the right track with this we are all just guessing the same names page after page and we’re no closer to knowing if anyone is right or if anyone is wrong

Forgive my lack of knowledge but are shock troopers and the coruscant guard the same thing? Is like one the official title and then what they are more commonly known as? Or is it there are only so many colours you can paint on clone troopers eventually you’ll get two that are the same? 

Some people are starting to throw out the same guesses. If you haven't read the past 5 pages you're not allowed to guess a name. If we keep getting repeat guesses (which are clogging up the discussion here) I'll start deleted comments.

16 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yes, they hypothetically could have, but my point is they weren't by any means necessary, and them not being included isn't really a mark against the pack.

I agree - I was just pointing out that LEGO could have included the accessories and made accurate Canon figures. 

14 hours ago, Legofan2001 said:

Update Max Bautde is denying it’s BoShek. I’m literally out of guesses at this point like we’ve named every character that matches the hints and all have been denied. 

BoShek is the only guess that matches all of the hints, so either the Minifig is the most background character in the entire franchise, or some of the hints are wrong. 🫤

12 hours ago, Legofan2001 said:

Since at this point basically every named character with any amount of screen time has been guessed, that makes sense. 

3 hours ago, Minishark2000 said:

We just need Renown to give us something to work with...

+1 
@Renown

2 hours ago, Llewop said:

Forgive my lack of knowledge but are shock troopers and the coruscant guard the same thing? 

They are the same. 

10 hours ago, Legofan2001 said:

Almost every character that has been theorized

Willrow Hood,Carson Teva,Trapper Wolf,Dedra,Elan Sleezbago,Corde,Breha,Young Leia,Clovis would fit into sets though (only ones who probably wouldn’t are George Lucas,Code Breaker,Dorme)

Major Lio Partagaz?  (The ESB leader from Andor)

(I have scrolled through the last 5 pages, please don't shoot me if it was hidden somewhere in a comment already)