Lion King

Minifigures Series 25 - The Guessing Game

It looks like no one has made a guessing game for CMF Seires 25 so I guess I’ll go ahead (Itaria, I hope you don’t mind!)

You put out 12 minifigures that you think may’ll happen in series 25, scheduled Jan 2024.

These are not minifigures you actually wanted but minifigures you think that can happen.

Gender doesn't count. If you write a policeman and in Series 25 we have a policewoman you however get 1 point. If you write a police person you do better.

If your guess is nearly right, you would be awarded 0,5 points. Like if you say "An hockey player, without mask" and, in Series 25, you get a masked hockey goalkeeper, 0,5 points are yours.

Try to be specific. Please no "some sort of person with some sort of animal": that will give you 0 points.

This time it will be hard, because we don't know if they are going to theme it or not. Feel free to play to a non-themed series!

Here are my guesses:

1.) Statue with pigeon

2.) Park ranger with fawn 

3.) 2x2 Brick Suit Boy

4.) Evil Centaur with trans-purple sword

5.) Mermaid with shell-tangled hairpiece

6.) Shepherdess with a crook and sheep

7.) Comedian with a rubber chicken 

8.) Medieval Witch with a big cauldron (not standard one form Harry Potter)

9.) Monster Fighter (honor to the old theme “Monster Fighter”)

10.) Triceratops Suit Girl

11.) Wild West Lady (civilian)

12.) Zombie Hockey Player

Edited by Lion King

1) Monster Bride (Frankenstein's monster's main squeeze)

2) Terracotta Warrior

3) Rodeo Clown with calf

4) Dentist

5) Frontiersman with Wolf (Or maybe a bear cub!)

6) Country Music Star

7) Viking Shieldmaiden/Valkyrie

8) Bearded Lady

9) Steampunk-esque inventor

10) Marching Band member with trumpet or drum

11) Lion Suit Guy

12) Milk Carton Lady

I’ve been waiting for this! Always a good time. 
1. Pineapple suit guy

2. sheep suit girl 

3. basketball player 

4. kid with a trumpet

5. Mail carrier ( maybe with a dog )

6. Australian guy with kangaroo 

7. Train engineer (with train that attaches at the hips like the ship plane and race car)

8. retro space girl 

9. Cow suit 

10. Shepherdess with lamb 

11. Trojan warrior 

12. A knight from a new faction (with maybe a horse or griffin on the shield )

Edited by 1Panda
Changed one entry

Oh boy, here we go!

1. Mediaeval peasant girl with shepherd's crook and baby goat.
  2. Kangaroo suit guy with boxing gloves.
  3. Golden brick suit guy with a "25" tile (since this is the 25th mainline series)
  4. Gaming girl with spinning gaming chair (similar connection point as the 2x2 round turntable).
  5. Female marble statue w/ molded fruit basket.
  6. Male steampunk pirate with sexton and flaming sword.
  7. Male crook with motorcycle and moneybag
  8. Potato suit guy
  9. Female plague doctor w/ crow (recolored falcon).
  10. Female faun/satyr, with a new drum.
  11. Male tattoo artist with tattooing equipment.
  12. Pregnant mother (with belly piece), with a baby with a "crying" face.

1. Nymph - f

2. Ghost Pirate - m

3. Animal breeder - m

4. Basketball Player - f

5. Boogeyman - m

6. Mime Girl - f

7. Evil Mermaid - f

8. Little Green Alien - m

9. Mutant - m

10. Alchemist - f

11. Dentist - f

12. Goat Suit Guy - m

It is about time that we have a:

1) Dentist (or perhaps physician - we've only had a surgeon and nurse)

2) Lion Suit

3) Mail carrier

4) Medieval farmer/ villager (to celebrate the upcoming set)

5) Moonwalk astronaut (celebrating space theme year)

6) The Good Witch (we've had so many wicked witches and wizards already!)

7) Male Rococo aristocrat

8) Goat herder (with at least THREE goats in DIFFERENT colors!!! LOL)

9) Olympian god (Zeus...about time)

10) Beast-form prince (Disney line is missing Beauty and the Beast. LOL)

11) Gundam suit guy.

12) Tomato costume.

Thanks for starting this @Lion King - these threads are fun.

Whilst acknowledging the guidance, I’m going to ignore some of it! I like to aim high with my CMF hopes, and I treat each coming series as possibly being the last - to that end, I’m going to eschew ‘yet another fruit / animal costume’ suggestions, or any ‘generic City kid with a toy or new accessory’ for that matter. I hope I am forgiven. 😜

Props and apologies in advance to @Robert8 as at least numbers 4, 9 & 12 were directly influenced by your wonderful creations.

1) Terracotta Warrior - no new moulds needed, but should come with generous selection of hair, helmet, armour & weapons

2) Mongolian eagle hunter - either recolour of existing eagle to be a ‘golden eagle’, or a new perched eagle mould

3) Suffragette - new hat / hair piece, comes with placard and a brick to throw

4) Harpy - new large wings as arms, reusing moulded satyr legs

5) Lumberjill - brick built chainsaw & new beaver mould 

6) Sorceress - with new raven mould

7) sou-wester Fisherman - with archetypal yellow sou-wester hat & jacket, fishing net, fish and new puffin mould

8) Roman standard bearer - new wolf headdress, standard on pole using either the falcon piece recoloured, or a new perched eagle (as per No2 on my list) in gold

9) Egyptian Queen - Nefertiti archetype with new tall headdress, and new sitting cat mould as a companion

10) Merperson warrior - with trident and new eel mould as hench-fish 

11) Anubis - reuse / revisit Anubis headdress from Pharoah’s Quest 

12) Hunting Goddess - Artemis archetype with new smaller deer mould (which could be either a fawn or a smaller species @Roebuck 😜

I love the guessing games,  which I really enjoy seeing peole’s posts here! You have great guesses! :)

Alternatively 🐐

the G.O.A.T. Series 25 :

1) goat suit guy - with goat

2) goat herder - with goat

3) mountaineer - with goat

4) Viking thunder god - with goat

5) space farmer - with alien goat

6) zombie - with zombie goat

7) bridge troll - with goat

8) cyborg - with robo goat

9) mermaid - with sea goat

10) ice sculptor - with ice goat 

11) milk maid - with goat 

12) AFOL - with goat 

47 minutes ago, williejm said:

Alternatively 🐐

the G.O.A.T. Series 25 :

1) goat suit guy - with goat

2) goat herder - with goat

3) mountaineer - with goat

4) Viking thunder god - with goat

5) space farmer - with alien goat

6) zombie - with zombie goat

7) bridge troll - with goat

8) cyborg - with robo goat

9) mermaid - with sea goat

10) ice sculptor - with ice goat 

11) milk maid - with goat 

12) AFOL - with goat 

No goat wiht Mohawk?! Overall, I love the goat-themed CMF idea!

14 minutes ago, Lion King said:

No goat wiht Mohawk?! Overall, I love the goat-themed CMF idea!

Mohawk skater goat as a polybag 

OK, my totally wild guesses (or maybe wishes...):

1) Medieval Town Cryer

2) Evil Dentist

3) Aboriginal with didgeridoo

4) Inuit drum-dancer

5) Dutch 15th century seafarer

6) Roman Jailer with keys

7) School Teacher with blackboard

8) Abyssinian Warrior/Bowman

9) Buddha 

10) Truffle collector with pig

11) Asphalt worker

12) Accountant with speadsheet or calculator

Edited by ArneNielsen

1. Pinapple Costume
  2. Sheep Costume
  3. Desert Knight/Warrior
  4. Medicine Man with Buffalo Hat
  5. Flute Player
  6. Monk
  7. Space Scientist
  8. Farmer with Goat would be actually fun if we got an AFOL instead wearing an Goat T-Shirt and having the goat as item
  9. Baker 
  10. Dwarf Miner with Pickaxe and Juwel
  11. Dustman
  12. Kid with duck

Here are my predictions!

1. Ice elf with ice bow
  2. Professional basketball player with basketball
  3. Popsicle suit guy (or girl) with popsicle
  4. Model train enthusiast with model train and piece of track
  5. Gamer girl with controller 
  6. Cow suit guy (or girl) with milk carton
  7. Leprechaun girl with rainbow and coins
  8. Fashion model 
  9. Shepherd/shepherdess with lamb 
  10. Dinosaur enthusiast (kid with a dino t-shirt and a toy dinosaur)
  11. Friendly witch (using the canceled Vidiyo hat from the Hocus Pocus set)
  12. Futuristic scientist with alien plant
Edited by jjr_2009

1. Anubis Guard - with khopesh and scarab shield (this would be a dream)

2. Basketball Player - with a water bottle and a basketball

3. Blacksmith - with hammer and new anvil piece

4. Broccoli Suit Guy - holds a sign that says “eat your vegetables!”

5. Cow Wrangler - with new hair/hat, lasso, and baby calf in a new color. I also thought up an idea for spurs that connect in the lower leg holes

6. Cupid - new hair, new feathery wings, or maybe a new bow with a heart-tipped arrow?

7. Fairy Queen - big hair with crown, big dress, big wings, and a wand, all preferably in a shade of purple

8. Friendly Ghost - uses the genie tail piece in white, maybe a ball-and-chain accessory?

9. Lion Suit Guy - reuses the costume headgear from Luna Lovegood, maybe a tail piece, a golden mace and lion-crested shield. Think Unicorn Guy but as a lion

10. Ocean Warrior - armed with spear/trident and shield or maybe a new sea creature?

11. Pharmacist - with new mortar-and-pestle element and a prescription pad

12. Space Medic - with space armor and a medicine gun, maybe a 2x2 tile of a formula for a space virus cure?

Since there has been no leak or reveal yet I changed one of my guesses, I realized the point of the game is to get the most right not have the best wishlist so I’m going with another costume idea to increase my odds.
play chess not checkers I guess.

Thanks for starting this game! Here are my predictions:

1. Lion Knight King (to go alongside the queen/lady from last year) - Blue, red and golden details but no crown piece; cape and sword.

2. Vegetarian Lion Suit Guy - Tan colors, (more accurate to a real lion than 2019 fig), new headgear mold, tail. Comes with cabbage accessory. 

3. Evil Wizard - Inspired by the evil wizard from the Fantasy Era. Black hat and cape, one red eye, red torso and legs, Gandalfs beard piece, staff. 

5. Apple Suit Guy - New apple mold for the suit, hair piece is slim and looks like a stem for the apple. Tan arms and legs symbolizing worms coming out of the apple. 

4. Classic Space Person - Turquoise this time. Same old smile face. Come with a color palette to suggest the different colors that will be next. 
6. AFOL Guy - Adult collector minifigure. Glasses, messy hair, blue shirt and black legs, excited face expression, comes with two LEGO sets in his hands. 

7. Female Gang Leader - Mask covering hair eyes, dark red expensive-looking suit, comes with new cape and two bags of money. 

8. Excavator Toy Boy - Very simple design for the boy, like the rockin' horse rider from series 24, comes with a small excavator to ride/play with. 

9.  25th Series Anniversary Brick Suit Person - 2x2 brick suit, spiked hair, celebrating head piece. 

10. Goldfish-tank Girl - Comes with goldfish tank, girl with a goldfish hat, and fish food. 

11. Trojan Warrior - Shoulder pads, bare-breasted, golden shield and spear, silver helmet with gold detailing, small brick-built trojan horse. 

12. Mrs. Gold - Female variant of Mr. Gold. Gold suit and dual-molded top hat with hair, gold staff & gold cape. Happy hunting, only 10,000 were made! 

1. Doctor - Super stereotypical, stethoscope

2. Teacher - apple and graded Test / homework

3. School Child - I'd love chalk / eraser

4. Ronin Samurai - Sword

5. Philosopher - Basically Socrates but not named, Hemlock Branch?  I'm not really sure on accesories

6. Apothocary - Hood, potions, foliage, or mushroom

7.Basketball Player - Basketball

8. Lobster Costume - No accessory, claw hands

9. Rainbow Costume - incorporate holding clouds at each end of a rainbow headpiece?

10. Paraglider - brick built paraglider, eagle

11. Black and White Movie Star - Gray scale, looks like Chaplin, comes with a rake

12. Wind up Cymbal Monkey - cymbals, or just existing dish pieces.

Last two are just things I think could be interesting.

Damn, I was looking for a post like this for a while. Oh well, might as well join in on the fun while I can. :)

1): Scorpion Costume Person (Comes with a new potted cactus piece)

2): Locomotive Costume Person (Comes with a 1x2 tile with ticket printing and a waist accessory in the shape of an old steam locomotive (Preferably based off an LMS Jinty)

3): Dino Tracker (Comes with a 1x1 tile with a dino footprint and a new, cartoon-esque shotgun piece) "Smart Boy...or something like that."

4): Lightning Witch (Comes with 1x1 plate with handle and lightning effect piece)

5): Female Paintball Player (Comes with updated paintball marker piece)

6): Lime Green Space Person (Comes with, surprise surprise, a red space baby)

7): Graffiti Artist (Comes with new spraycan piece and a small wall with paint patterns)

8): Circus Strongman (Comes with new "mid-fig" sized torso, no accessories needed for this one)

9): Pro Bowler (Comes with technic ball joint with hole patterns and a few brickbuilt pins)

10): Post Fallout Guy (Comes with brickbuilt, two handed blaster and new hair-hat combo with a gasmask covering the face) "Hudda Hudda Huh!"

11): Overly 80's Fan (Comes with 80's themed record)

12(.5?): Skeleton Warrior/Skeleton General (Ok, so I wanted to try something unique for this last one. You have a 1/10 chance of getting an orange coloured Skeleton General with an undead themed axe whilst the rest of the time, you get the blue coloured Skeleton Warrior with an undead themed sword. Think of it as being similar to Skull Grinder and Skull Warrior from Bionicle G2)

1- pear costume girl (with a new pear piece - reusable in animal crossing)

2- dinosaur costume girl (with some printed flyers for visiting the dino exhibition. Maybe with a vidiyo head from the wave that didn’t see the light)

3- graffiti artist (with new spraying cap mold for placing on a round 1x1 brick. Two printed round 1x1 bricks (spraycans)  and new cap/afro combo.)

4- statue person (bald because of the knob with beard piece, printed pigeon shit on face, beard, torso, some book or stick or something that the statue is holding and two new pigeons (one upright, the other picking up some food). Includes standing platform)

5- alien tech support (smaller legs, double arms, mechanical equipment, space torso with oil stains, new head mold and tailpiece)

6- Alps inhabitant (with alphorn and chamois, and a recolor of the robin hood cap)

7- European troll (minifig with the longer arms, smaller legs, ear/haircombo, tail piece and club and two microfig gnomes to chase)

8- lepidopterist (bug net, sachel bag, moustache piece, sun helmet with printed glasses and two or three newly printed butterflies (reusable in animal crossing)

9- florist (the usual city outfit like a barista but then with flowers. An ice cone piece with flowers on it as a bouquet. New flowers: roses, pansies, tulips (reusable in animal crossing)

10- medieval wood carver (hooded minifig with knife, a log of wood, two brown microfigs and one printed (wood carves) 1x2 brick with the smaller horse head on top, as if he/she is making a toy horse)

11- trapped minifig/ghost (minifig with no face. Instead there is a brickbuild tv with a 2x3 tile with the same minifig desperately slamming the tv-screen trying to get out of the tv. 

12- female sprinter (prosthetic legs on both sides, medal and cup)

a bit of a wishlist more than a guess actually :-) except for the sports figure (i am not so big on sports figures)

Given that the Medieval Village will return, and with the much anticipated goat, do you guys think we have a real chance of getting a goat-related character in the CMF?

27 minutes ago, hikouki said:

Given that the Medieval Village will return, and with the much anticipated goat, do you guys think we have a real chance of getting a goat-related character in the CMF?

No, i think it will reappear in the set and get a new animal in the cmf series

31 minutes ago, hikouki said:

Maybe? The lute mould (in fact, all parts aside from the legs and plume!) appeared in the CMF bard before also being used in the Lion Knights' Castle, so I can see a Medieval goatherd CMF with a torso and goat that get reused in the village.