T Lego

[MOC] Lamborghini Centenario hypercar 1:8 with building instructions

Now we're not talking about CaDA's licensed model from T_lego, but a copy of that. I think we're pushing our luck with Dark Side stuff, here gents.

23 minutes ago, amorti said:

Now we're not talking about CaDA's licensed model from T_lego, but a copy of that. I think we're pushing our luck with Dark Side stuff, here gents.

You are right, I was just trying to help a fellow out. Lets get back to topic.

On 11/24/2020 at 12:00 PM, amorti said:

Edited by badmad
Can be deleted

On 11/24/2020 at 6:26 AM, Gray Gear said:

You are right, I was just trying to help a fellow out. Lets get back to topic.

I also bought the 18K Super.  Did a review of it.  Will not post it here because it would definitely be against the rules (already pushing it), but it is on my youtube channel.  

Overall: great value.  

7 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

I also bought the 18K Super.  Did a review of it.  Will not post it here because it would definitely be against the rules (already pushing it), but it is on my youtube channel.  

Overall: great value.  

T_Lego has said a big problem with the CaDA kit, was his design relies on rotational pin friction in a few places, and CaDA pins don't really have any.

I guess the kit you got is from GoBricks pieces, and those have friction almost like 90's Lego pins, so I can imagine it would work much better.

Shame it has to be a pirate copy :(

@nerdsforprez Thanks a lot for your review! Like amorti said, the difference is quite big between the lego and CaDa version in terms of fragility. Still it was my mistake to not attach every panel in a way that it's fully secured. Anyway, lesson learned and time to get on with my current WIP ;-)

18 minutes ago, T Lego said:

@nerdsforprez Thanks a lot for your review! Like amorti said, the difference is quite big between the lego and CaDa version in terms of fragility. Still it was my mistake to not attach every panel in a way that it's fully secured. Anyway, lesson learned and time to get on with my current WIP ;-)

One of my all-time favorite MOCs to build.  Great work.   TY for the experience.   Can't wait for you new one....

@nerdsforprez You might want to have a second look at the #5/#6 panels on the front end. The ends should rest on the center #21/#22 panels :wink: 

Great eye.  I will look at it tonight.  Either it is my error, or there may be another error in the instructions.  I am curious.....

This is probably one of the most impressive builds I have ever seen, Technic or otherwise. As someone who is getting back into MOCs (system) after years away, this is also super humbling. There is probably more engineering, planning, and designing in one fender of this than in the entire model I'm currently working on. I'm over here scratching my head over relatively simple engineering problems and people are out there creating things like this. It's a wonderful model, excellent work.