7 hours ago, Jerry McGlade said:

Wow, gorgeous.  

Thank you!

1 hour ago, bricksboy said:

It is fabulous. The appearance structure and interior detail contain many different building technic, and absolutely look beautiful.

Thank you! It wasn't easy to keep the structure robust enough while building both interior and exterior walls, specially in the corners and in the roof.

10 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Difficult to say more than a "amazing".

With the perfect sense of details (special mention for the worker on the roof :thumbup: the postman and the janitor)

Oh, thank you!  I was stuck for some weeks between 'done' and 'almost done' because of the details...

OMG.  That is a truly fantastic build.  I'm a castle guy.  But this euro style MOC.  Just amazing, the detail, in each and every room.  Every aspect.  Truly inspiring. 

Huge kudos, you deserve it!  Absolutly amazing

Great, detailed, perfect, I think about other words to explain that, but I think others comments are describe what I mean. I saw that work on Instagram.
Once more, great work!

Impressive building, and the endless play possibilites when opening up is a very nice feature. Lots of great details in the different rooms. Simply love the whole thing!

@Agent 86 @Minzi @WTFett @electropie @AV_Guy @westracing01 @RyszardBosiak @kaelthas @baard @GREG998

Thank you so much! I'm overwhelmed with all your comments. :blush: I'm starting now a new project and all those messages mean a lot for me...

On 2/10/2020 at 2:10 PM, Minzi said:

This is wonderful!!! Is it possible to buy instruction? Love it!

Not possible for now. Thank you!

@Lepralego Late to the show but ca't resist :wub:

What really takes me away is the love to the detail embedded in so nicely and carefully laid out individual rooms. Each room has a completely different touch - at the same time, you capture and carefully exhibit their "soul". 

Wonderful - I wish I could live there.

Thank you very much for sharing - particularly, as @bacatdit already pointed out - the equally lovely photography, which is outstanding as well.

With very best regards,
Thorsten

@bacatdit  @MacaroniAndCheez Thank you!

On 2/21/2020 at 11:30 AM, Toastie said:

@Lepralego Late to the show but ca't resist :wub:

What really takes me away is the love to the detail embedded in so nicely and carefully laid out individual rooms. Each room has a completely different touch - at the same time, you capture and carefully exhibit their "soul". 

Wonderful - I wish I could live there.

Thank you very much for sharing - particularly, as @bacatdit already pointed out - the equally lovely photography, which is outstanding as well.

With very best regards,
Thorsten

I really appreciate your words! It took me a lot of time thinking about what to include in the interiors, and how to do it. Thank you Thorsten!

On 2/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, Viper Knight said:

Magnificent! Truely a good building with splendid determination. I particularly like the piano and the stairway photo.

Thank you so much! 

This really I stunning and I like how all the parts are hinged; especially clever are the way the small baseplates are hinged so you can open the sides more. Something I'm still chuckling about is that I think the camera is broken in the photo studio.

Edited by gotoAndLego

I absolutely fell in love with that incredible piece of art. I watched the details and instantly wished to be a minifigure to live in it. The level of constructive mastery is insane. My kids would love to put this masterpiece into their city. So I start to rebuild at first a few details in Studio 2.0 and try to merge into an own one inspired by the house, we live in (which they would absolutely love to see).

My first and biggest question concerns the pieces. Did you more buy modulars and re-used or did order via bricklink etc. and what did that amount of pieces would cost about (my calculation with 7c/pcs would be about 1250 to 1500€).

Even the illumination of the photos is so inspiring. Thank you for that gift. And your time and effort. I really appreciate it.