1 minute ago, Stewen said:

I wouldn't have bought it if it was like that

IMG_0294-1.jpg

Oh no, that looks awful! Not all colours suit all cars. 

@Stewen perhaps yellow would be more interesting, but I have found that there was also beautiful lime green classic Miura

128_1_3.jpg

BTW please check your browser settings; your quotation in not in english, but translated ....

26 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

@Stewen perhaps yellow would be more interesting, but I have found that there was also beautiful lime green classic Miura

128_1_3.jpg

BTW please check your browser settings; your quotation in not in english, but translated ....

Wish they did the Miura instead, prettiest Lambo ever made imo.

5 minutes ago, dabo said:

There's a cute Miura by @JamesJT that you can build (though not in lime):

19 minutes ago, dabo said:

I could not agree more :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Akbalder said:

If there were lights, we would have seen a "battery not included" message on the box.

Since it is a display model, maybe it connects directly to a power plug! :grin:

It's amazing how much hype Lego can create for a car which will do little more than look nice while it gathers dust.

There's also been a leaked video of the Chinese "xyen" model. You'll find it if you want to.

41 minutes ago, astyanax said:

There's a cute Miura by @JamesJT that you can build (though not in lime):

Cool did not know that.

45 minutes ago, astyanax said:

There's a cute Miura by @JamesJT that you can build (though not in lime)

Little bit off topic but he‘s working on another one as we speak, a B model for the 42056 :wink: 

speaking of alternates I’m very curious about what people will build with this. The Porsche has a bunch now, the Bugatti a bit less (probably due to the colour). With a solid colour alternates would be at the very least easier. Lime isn’t a colour we have a whole lot of but with this, the Claas and maybe even the nitro menace there are options.

2 minutes ago, LvdH said:

Little bit off topic but he‘s working on another one as we speak, a B model for the 42056 :wink: 

speaking of alternates I’m very curious about what people will build with this. The Porsche has a bunch now, the Bugatti a bit less (probably due to the colour). With a solid colour alternates would be at the very least easier. Lime isn’t a colour we have a whole lot of but with this, the Claas and maybe even the nitro menace there are options.

2019 Vantage

2019-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-front-three

or the SLS AMG Electric might work

mercedes-benz-sls-amg-gt_100420615.jpg

The coloring of a set will never satisfy all people, it has always been like this... :wink:

12 minutes ago, AMX said:

The coloring of a set will never satisfy all people, it has always been like this... :wink:

So lego should make a set where no two type of parts has the same coulour. This would be fair to all peoples because no one would like it.

10 minutes ago, efferman said:

So lego should make a set where no two type of parts has the same coulour. This would be fair to all peoples because no one would like it.

Absolutely :roflmao:

12 minutes ago, efferman said:

VW group already had that idea ages ago

Harlequin1-2400-1024x768.jpg

30 minutes ago, Ascius said:

VW group already had that idea ages ago

Harlequin1-2400-1024x768.jpg

...:sick: !...

5 hours ago, dabo said:

I am excited about the Ducati too, the only set I consider buying of the 2020 sets. I want the Lambo too but I am not spending that amount of money on one set, well maybe if it was a red Ferrari.

??

How do we think Lego will pull off the fact that its a hybrid. I thought that RC with PF or control bricks would be interesting but it will be interesting to see how they make the motor or if they just completely ignore it and just fill it with a gearbox

Just now, OnyyX said:

How do we think Lego will pull off the fact that its a hybrid. I thought that RC with PF or control bricks would be interesting but it will be interesting to see how they make the motor or if they just completely ignore it and just fill it with a gearbox

“Here is a brickbuilt box that looks like an electric motor” is my bet, not that there’s anything better that they could realistically do

30 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

“Here is a brickbuilt box that looks like an electric motor” is my bet, not that there’s anything better that they could realistically do

Well,... if it actually would come with some electric (daytime running “Y”) lights,... then they are not that far away of adding a small electric motor (that could be strong enough to run at least the V-12 engine in the car ?)... *oh2*

Definitely not likely; but possible and cool...  :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Wimmer

1 minute ago, Wimmer said:

Well,... if it actually would come with some electric (daytime running “Y”) lights,... then they are not that far away of adding a small electric motor (that could be strong enough to run at lest the V-12 engine in the car ?)... *oh2*

Definitely not likely; but possible and cool...  :shrug_oh_well:

I’d wager impossible to be honest. Electronics are gonna raise the price even more.

Just now, Bartybum said:

I’d wager impossible to be honest. Electronics are gonna raise the price even more.

Agreed,...that’s why I said “Definitely not likely”...  

...even the lights might just be GITD at best ?...

1 minute ago, Wimmer said:

Agreed,...that’s why I said “Definitely not likely”...  

...even the lights might just be GITD at best ?...

I think GITD would be cool, and definitely within the realm of possibility. The MK Sian is supposed to have GITD lights too I think

Edited by Bartybum

Glow in the dark lights would be nice little novelty touch and a point of difference from the previous supercars. 

I'd assume at the full release we'll see the wing doors in action 

48 minutes ago, MarkyMark42 said:

Glow in the dark lights would be nice little novelty touch and a point of difference from the previous supercars. 

I'd assume at the full release we'll see the wing doors in action 

Cat wait for that, hopefully they have a locking mechanism or something like that.