Hello, everyone!

I was so impressed by Elon Musk's presentation of Tesla's brand new pickup, that I immediately have made a Lego recreation of  CyberTruck!

Here it is:

952d6101b361.jpg

52153b34f181.jpg

It is full RC. 2XL for driving and a lot of other motors for functions. These propellers were the only possibilty

to make smth like the original hexagonal wheelcaps.

794439e18940.jpg

7e82682bba0d.jpg

Interrior is filled with wires, but I tried to recreate some important parts like:

-Big screen

-Foldable third front seat

-White dashboard

-Wierd steering wheel

94c0900153a0.jpg

5c3c39b9d283.jpg

Tailgate is made out of two parts. One tilts back down and another slides down for a Tesla Quad to get inside easier.

7f5a5348996d.jpg

Suspention is ajustable via 2L motors one for each axle. 

ba5b49d2cb6c.jpg

All doors can be opened with a help of a big amount of levers and gearworms.

Video is here and I recommend you to watch it:

Thanks for watching!

Edited by cyberdyne systems

Amazing! When the car was revealed I knew somebody was going to make it with Lego Technic. It's incredible to see somebody do it with this many functions in just a week! :thumbup:

Very cool, that was quick!

I think this is happening first, Lego MOC design time = real car design time. :grin:

Very nice!  Love that you included the ATV as well... and I agree that it looks better than the real one with the larger wheels and slightly differing proportions.  Great build!  :classic:

On 11/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, rm8 said:

Simplicity

Impressive, but i've seen even more simple one. Out of 7 pieces! (Кстати, привет, Егор, приятно "встретить" земляка ;))

Things I like : automatic loading bay, simple yet efficient, details : winch and cord to secure load, adjustable high for loading, the functions are clever.

Thing that should be better imo :

steering wheel make several turn, it should be 1/2 turn

if you are only on front drive or rear drive you are forcing on the second motor, let's pair them or make them unclutchable

accumulation of beams for bodywork isn't good looking, let's find another compromise, ( for exemple snot lego system if it's your choice )

hello, Can this model be purchased OR can I buy a manual/building instructions? thx