TrikBrix

Happy 30th Anniversary PIRATES!

Excellent stuff! I finely got the Eldorado fortress last year after wanting to get it more or less since -89 :grin:

16 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Love them all mate!

Thank you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Excellent stuff! I finely got the Eldorado fortress last year after wanting to get it more or less since -89 :grin:

Thanks! And that’s awesome - it had been on my wishlist for a few decades, as well. 😊

I never saw all reviews on one place. So I am really happy to that this is existing. I never really got in touch with these Classic Themes. But I start to love them. And I love Light Gray now more than LBG. It's more pleasant to the eyes.

I think the forbidden island is my favourite of the pirate sets

A little bit off-topic but you know what I am talking about TrixBrix. :)

I finally got the 5988 from the Adventurers theme yesterday. Now I have 5 expect of 2995, 2996, 5919, 5948 and 5958.

6 hours ago, Robin_IV said:

I never saw all reviews on one place. So I am really happy to that this is existing. I never really got in touch with these Classic Themes. But I start to love them. And I love Light Gray now more than LBG. It's more pleasant to the eyes.

I think the forbidden island is my favourite of the pirate sets

A little bit off-topic but you know what I am talking about TrixBrix. :)

I finally got the 5988 from the Adventurers theme yesterday. Now I have 5 expect of 2995, 2996, 5919, 5948 and 5958.

That’s awesome! 5988 is one of my all time favorites, and an excellent addition to any collection! Congrats!

And thanks so much for watching; I’m thankful to have the opportunity to share these classic sets with everyone. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘