Kai NRG

Kaliphlin at Work Collab

Congratulations to @LittleJohn, @adde51, @Gideon, @pombe, @Gabe, and @Kai NRG (yeah that's me) for 18 days of Kaliphlin MOCs!  I hope all you other guilds enjoyed the building streak, and I have to say that I was blown away by the quality of some of my fellow collaborator's builds!  Great job guys, way to put Kaliphlin back on the scoreboard.

44215979190_e091d000b3_z.jpg

Day 1: Juz'albieta Farm
Day 2: Qarkyr Box Gardens
Day 3: Spice Merchant
Day 4: Mophet Stable
Day 5: Daily Tasks
Day 6: Ha'ri the Potter
Day 7: Swineherding in Wadi Khinz'ir
Day 8: Peddler
Day 9: Mophet Guard Tower
Day 10: Royal Dance
Day 11: Priestess
Day 12: Mophet Blacksmith and Armory
Day 13: Sculptor
Day 14: Wahah Oaisis
Day 15: Mophet Market
Day 16: Wahall's Goat Farm
Day 17: Glass Workshop in Barqa
Day 18: Cleanup

31764770148_0f3ccf9006.jpg

And a note to those Kaliphlinians who weren't included in the collab - this has been in the works since August 17th, and I invited a couple more builders early September.  So @Muakhah especially, you joined Kaliphlin a little late for us to include you in the plan but just so you know, we weren't intentionally leaving you out and would love to have you on board another time. :sweet:

Edited by Kai NRG

Don't worry! I just thought it was great to see such a collection of builds with different styles and techniques on display. I'd like to be a part of future plans if I can though!  It was great to see youguys remind everyone that Kaliphlin is obviously the best guild.

Fantastic work gentlemen (and lady! :laugh:). A great variety of builds and it was nice to see what life in Kaliphlin is like.

Now Varlyrio needs to catch up!

The collab was indeed a blast, so well done eveyone! :thumbup: Nice to see you sand-lovers at work rather than just bathing in the black oil as usual! :wink:

An impressive collection of works and awesome collab. Really displays the themes and feel for Kaliphlin.

Enjoyed viewing each of them as they were posted for the past couple of weeks. :thumbup:

Massive respect for the great collaborative efforts that you all made! :thumbup: Makes me, as a rogue Nocturnian, very envious! 

Great collage Kai and a very impressive collaboration from the whole team!

Tremendous collaborative effort :thumbup:
Made for a great couple weeks in the guilds, anticipating a new scene each day :classic:

Definately a lot of fun :excited: . Hope to get something like this going again later on for sure, great job organizing everything! 

I've only now taken the time to start going through all of the builds, but great work everyone involved and I'm definitely looking forward to more Kaliphlin collabs in Book III :classic:
Not least is it a great way to actually get around to build something, and not just get stuck between great ideas for what to do about the growing stash of bricks and an ever diminishing amount of time to build
due to the real-life obligations piling up more and more...
Anyway, collabs where builds of < 32x32 are ok is a great way to be able to put something together and shoot within a limited time frame.