Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

3 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

true, but it's odd that they are not listed as comming soon. That usually happens 1-2 weeks ahead of actual purchase date.

I thought that was strange as well, I was on the site yesterday to try to figure out how much my order would be with tax and all, and the sets weren't there.

10 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I can also tell to my suprise I have not found any IX figures continued listed on either brickliink nor ebay, which there are usually a couple of sellers who does with a month before release date

I saw the new Rey on eBay (UK) the other day. Unfortunately the seller listing it is someone who, while they often have the newest figures, charge quite a high price for them. 

Almost twenty quid for Rey? No thank you. 

On 10/2/2019 at 7:50 AM, Evergreen said:

Idk about countries but in the US online store, the Endor GWP is going to be sold on the website. Don't know if this is a mistake or not...

Screen%20Shot%202019-10-01%20at%2010.43.

In Czech version of the lego store, this set appeard for a short period of time, then dissapeard and today appeared again, so it's a little bit confusing. It would be nice to just buy it and not have to spend a lot of money to get it as GWP

18 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Amazon has the UCS Tantive IV for 10% off at $179.99

There were massive discounts 2 weeks ago in the Netherlands with the Tantive for 130 euro (it was legit, not a scam). But when I finally got home it was already sold out :wall:

On 10/2/2019 at 6:50 AM, Evergreen said:

Idk about countries but in the US online store, the Endor GWP is going to be sold on the website. Don't know if this is a mistake or not...

The Hoth set was listed in the same way, but you couldn't purchase it. You had to get it as the GWP. It's just how they've listed the value of the item.

6 hours ago, HothFan1987 said:

Does anyone know what the box dimensions on Kylo's new shuttle are please?

I’ve got it at 47cm wide, 36cm tall.

I grabbed the new Millennium Falcon, Kylo Ren’s Shuttle, Pasaana Speeder Chase, Anakin’s Podracer - 20th Anniversary Edition, and the Inferno Squad Battle Pack this morning, and got 3 Battle of Endor promos and 2 leftover tote bags.

5 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

I’ve got it at 47cm wide, 36cm tall.

I grabbed the new Millennium Falcon, Kylo Ren’s Shuttle, Pasaana Speeder Chase, Anakin’s Podracer - 20th Anniversary Edition, and the Inferno Squad Battle Pack this morning, and got 3 Battle of Endor promos and 2 leftover tote bags.

How'd you get all that? I know you can just place 3 online orders, but the tote bags aren't showing up for me on the lego shop.

I ordered my millenium falcon and at-st raider this morning, and I got the endor promo and 2730 VIP points. This was my first time looking at the new vip system, and holy cow is it bad. you don't get the direct point-to-USD transaction and have to redeem the points in increments, and out of all this stuff there's only one physical lego promo you can buy.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I ordered my millenium falcon and at-st raider this morning, and I got the endor promo and 2730 VIP points. This was my first time looking at the new vip system, and holy cow is it bad. you don't get the direct point-to-USD transaction and have to redeem the points in increments, and out of all this stuff there's only one physical lego promo you can buy.

They made it unnecessarily complicated. There was nothing wrong with the old system, now I have to use a calculator to see what my points are worth...

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

They made it unnecessarily complicated. There was nothing wrong with the old system, now I have to use a calculator to see what my points are worth...

exactly. On the plus side, the tracker says my order will arrive tommorrow, which is absolutely insane for standard shipping.

Holy crap, those Aussie prices for the IX sets are awful. $45 for the two brickheadz? The last two-packs were only $30. 

9 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Holy crap, those Aussie prices for the IX sets are awful. $45 for the two brickheadz? The last two-packs were only $30. 

I’m only planning on getting the Command Shuttle and the AT-ST from this wave. I wanted some of the others (and admittedly the Y-Wing’s price actually isn’t bad) but they’ve just made the others too expensive. The Speeder Chase in particular. ($89 AUD for a 373-piece set is absolute megablocks.)

3 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

David Jones have 25% until the 6th from memory. Got 2 sets inc. MF there last night.

4 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

I picked up the small box for the Pasaana speeder chase set and promptly put it back...a $40 set disguised as $90. The Yoda set on the other hand; great value it is, and proving hard to find. 

37 minutes ago, Markalus said:

I picked up the small box for the Pasaana speeder chase set and promptly put it back...a $40 set disguised as $90. The Yoda set on the other hand; great value it is, and proving hard to find. 

The Pasaana speeder set has only 373 pieces 3 figures and a droid, the Resistance Y-Wing has 578 pieces, 3 figures and 2 droids and only costs $10+ despite the 200+ piece count and extra droid. The Pasaana set should be way cheaper closer to the price of the Resistance A-Wing which has 269 pieces. 

I like the colours and overall shaping of the new Y-Wing very much. Finally something new. My only "issue"...when you look at the cockpit from the side...damn, it's a "Ptheven" ^^

36 minutes ago, TeeNuggetTa said:

The Pasaana speeder set has only 373 pieces 3 figures and a droid, the Resistance Y-Wing has 578 pieces, 3 figures and 2 droids and only costs $10+ despite the 200+ piece count and extra droid. The Pasaana set should be way cheaper closer to the price of the Resistance A-Wing which has 269 pieces. 

I agree, I really like the Pasaana Speeder set but I'm not willing to spend any more than 30 euro on it

Can anyone confirm if following figures from TROS sets are reused from previous sets:

1. Chewbacca

2. C-3PO

3. Stormtrooper

4. R2-D2

I'd really want an answer to this question, thanks

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Can anyone confirm if following figures from TROS sets are reused from previous sets:

1. Chewbacca

2. C-3PO

3. Stormtrooper

4. R2-D2

I'd really want an answer to this question, thanks

Chewbacca is the same, as is the stormtrooper from the shuttle, and I heard something about r2 having a different print but I'm not sure. Absolutely no idea with c-3po. 

17 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

How'd you get all that? I know you can just place 3 online orders, but the tote bags aren't showing up for me on the lego shop.

I went directly to my local LEGO store, they had the physical bag promo there.