All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well sometimes it's still the best one to use for some mocs, there are pretty many SW characters that just have short hair with a slightly ruff hairstyle, aint no other pieces to fit, especially if they dont have forclock.
  3. Feng-huang0296

LEGO Ninjago 2020

Finally, Pink Zane! Also, the new evil gamer guy looks amazing . . . I knew that head wasn't a Jay head! Also OMG that gorgeous new sword.
  4. No, from a city set. Lots of minifigs at a fun fair? Thanks
  5. Thank you very much. Such a nice compliment by a Grand Duke
  6. I'm looking to build a multi level base / fort about the size of a large gray base plate. Not sure of exact shape, but it won't be a perfect square or rectangle, maybe a L shape. From what I've seen from other mocs it appears the 1x is most popular wall option, (makes sense, takes up less space and cheaper). I was curious if one size is preferred over the other. I was thinking of using mostly 1x4 and 1x6 for cost and availability / versatility reasons( just guessing on the cost part). Finding some of the more unique parts could be a challenge so I figured I'd just stock up and the common parts from places I find the unique parts in hopes of minimizing orders. So if you have any wall building suggestions or suggestions on ways to save when ordering it would be greatly appreciated. On a side note I hope to start a build thread here soon to show the process.
  7. Digger of Bricks

Disney Princesses 2019 - Rumors & Discussion

Apparently it resembles/takes after something LEGO Ideas had offered...
  8. Digger of Bricks

So, what are Leaf, IP-2 and Zebra?

A LEGO Ideas set? Like one based upon a project approved for production; or, does it perhaps take after a submission that was rejected in a past review?
  9. I have a train that I want to power via PF motors. Currently, I can either fit 2 XL motors or 4 L motors inside the boiler. Which of these setups would provide more overall power and pull a longer train?
  10. thankyou! bricklink order is placed... t´ll take a while, but i will keep you updated... 1st wheels have3 to arrive... ;-)
  11. I'm testing. At first LDRAW AIOI If it's not good then SC3D, or an alternative. So much to learn if i'll be a lego supercar creator
  12. Digger of Bricks

Which is the best CMF Series? Final Four

Pffft, easy. Hands down Series 6!
  13. Carefree_Dude

MOC: Big Boy X4023

I have another question; Say I'm only able to fit two motors in this thing; would it be better to have both motors on the same set of drive wheels, or would it be better to give each set of drive wheels their own motor?
  14. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

.....and because of that, they are both still on the shelves. In my opinion, hospitals should do 3 year rotations like police stations and fire stations do.
  15. This is excellent news! Thanks!
  16. koalayummies

[MOC] Windmill

This is a gorgeous MOC. Love the flowing sweeping design of the roof and the SNOT connected windows into side. Very warm and fuzzy feeling build. Fantastic work!
  17. koalayummies

Modular 2.0

@peedeejay Don't know how I never saw your post on this but that is excellent! After taking apart a lot of MOCs I have more grey bricks than I know what to do with and figured I'd finally get a chance to do some modular road system. After looking the various designs over again your solution looks like the most efficient design by far in terms of parts usage. I agree there's not really a point to the greater height of the other designs and they forgo the use of baseplates which would leave a bunch of us with a pile of disused baseplates after converting. It also looks like the road surface is better supported from below vs the Moduverse designs. Is it ok for other to use your method or adapt off of it for integrated road system?
  18. suffocation

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

Since when is paper inherently wrong?
  19. Bartybum

Instructions: Paper vs. Digital

Two wrongs don’t make a right though. I’m also miffed by newspapers
  20. Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Final Four

Let's vote!
  21. Guyon2002

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & discussion

He is pretty essential to the scenes taking place in the Chamber of Secrets so lego will most likely reserve him for that set in case they want to make it in the future
  22. Toastie

Suspension bridge

Fig 6e here could do it - but you would need to use monorail track - which apparently is a sin Best wishes, Thorsten
  23. Kintobor

Heroica RPG 2.0

Works for me, WBD.
  24. theycallmemrdarko

My Halloween Village

I used mostly existing Halloween themed sets and added a few spooky elements to others such as the Great Hall and Hagrid's Hut. Hoping to add a few more sets next year and create a more standard village-like layout. Full album found here: https://imgur.com/a/LYhOdXl
  25. gedren_y

Ye Olde BoBS Drinking Hole

Good build music is something that can be played in the background. Bill Douglas, The Boston Pops, Collective Soul, Enya, Enigma, Sacred Spirits, Dirty Vegas, Incubus, John Mayer, and even the Theme from X-Files would make it into a building playlist.
  26. Today
  27. Mandalorianknight

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Ugh, glad they fixed that. there was that weird in-between period too, where they all had the same hairpieces in, i think it was the mos-eisly set, but the faceprints were really weird for luke and han, luke's especially, in trying to be realistic and capturing what looked like wrinkles and spots and what have you. So you had them all with these 1978 hairpieces, but faceprints that were TOO realistic. Glad they fixed both those problems.
  1. Load more activity