Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

This thread collects everything you think you know about 2019 LEGO Star Wars sets; discuss your opinions here! Please read before posting:

• Stay on target. stayontarget.gif
  • No wish lists. Remember that this topic is for discussing sets that are rumored to come in 2019. If it's something you wish to see or something you think that we will see sometime in the future, but not something that's actually rumored to be a 2019 set, then it is pure speculation and it belongs in the Future Star Wars Sets topic. (We also have a topic for minifigures you want to see, which might be more appropriate.)
  • No fighting. Yes, we actually have to post that!
  • If you post news in this thread, it will not be transferred over to the 2019 News thread.  Be smart, think about what you are posting and in what thread you are posting. This IS your warning!
  • If you choose to post fabricated information; you can expect to be banned. It's not worth the fifteen minutes of internet fame.
  • Do not post watermarked or confidential images; they will be removed and the poster will be dealt with appropriately. As stated in our Member Guidelines:
    Sinner said:

If you find an image of a new LEGO set and it is incredibly blurry or stamped "Confidential", it is a leak-please don't post it here. If you are uncertain, PM a member of the staff for guidance and include a link to the questionable material.

This topic is for 2019 discussion, not 2020, and not 2018.  We will make a new topic when we feel it is necessary.  If your post was on the boards, and now it's not...there is a good chance it was either hidden or moved.  Off topic posts, placing info in the wrong thread, or a request from LEGO to remove something; these are all possible reasons why something may have disappeared.

blogicon.pngblogicon.pngblogicon.png

Eurobricks Star Wars Forum Spoiler Policy
With regards to upcoming sets and rumors: Read at your own risk. This is a topic about potential items to be released. If you do not want to know, stay out of these forums!!!

With regards to spoiler tags: these are not required and we will not force anyone to use them.  That being said, I'm sure if you did use them, the community would be a much happier place!  Please be respectful of others. If a member used a spoiler tag, their intention was to keep something quiet; it was a courtesy to others. If you choose to comment on the contents of that spoiler tag, please refrain from publicly mentioning what the contents of the spoiler were!!!

With regards to movies: We feel that two weeks from the release date is an ample amount of time for most people to view a movie. Once a movie is released in the US, we the staff, will do all we can to curb the usage of spoilers in any of the topics in the Star Wars forum for two weeks. If you do not see the movie within two weeks, then you read here at your own risk.

This is the policy in the Star Wars forum, going forward. If you did not agree with us in the past, so be it. From this point on, we will not police the threads unless something becomes an issue. We ask that members not minimod (directly telling other members how to behave ) in the thread and tell others to use spoiler tags. If something is a problem, please inform the mods by reporting it. Any questions, please ask in the appropriate thread.

I saw these posted on a Lego Star Wars Facebook group, no idea on the accuracy beyond "seems plausible" and the fact that the Praetorian Guard battlepack has been rumoured for a while as far as I know.

43302767_2269445653301521_4360635331616178176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&oh=672f681eacb38eeea9e7a7c1bab31d52&oe=5C19B81C

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

Another AT-AP? Really? I hope it's something else to be honest. 

So many slave ones... Three in less than a year... 

I'm really looking forward to seeing what type of sets the Juniors are going to be... (Is it micro-scale, midi scale, or close to system-scale but with a simpler build...?).

4 hours ago, Calanon said:

Another AT-AP? Really? I hope it's something else to be honest. 

I think, that this AT-AP rumor is true. I´ve seen the AT-AP on nearly every 2019-set list I´ve seen now.

And: a re-release of a set after 5 years or less isn´t new for Lego Star Wars (only remember, that we´ve got a system scaled X-Wing in 2012, one in 2015, one in 2016 and one in 2018).

1 hour ago, Makin Bacon said:

if that Death Star set is real, I suspect it'll be the scene where Luke and Leia swing over the chasm

I hope it will be complete small Death Star, just for display. I don't need any play features, maybe a single shooter in the dish to *pew*pew* the cat. Just a little ball of evil :)

Could those numbers starting with 75245 be reserved for Resistance sets? The show premieres tonight at 10pm and there's not even the smallest rumor aboutt sets.

Edited by m4st3rt3ch

7 hours ago, Calanon said:

I saw these posted on a Lego Star Wars Facebook group, no idea on the accuracy beyond "seems plausible" and the fact that the Praetorian Guard battlepack has been rumoured for a while as far as I know.

What Facebook group? Do you have a link?

13 hours ago, AndrewShun said:

What Facebook group? Do you have a link?

Here.

9 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

Its ostensibly the same list that everyone has been talking about in the 2018 thread for a couple of weeks...

I completely missed all of that.

9 hours ago, Calanon said:

Here.

I can not see anything until I join. And not having a facebook page doesn't help. Could you please find when this picture had been published?

Edited by AndrewShun

13 hours ago, AndrewShun said:

I can not see anything until I join. And not having a facebook page doesn't help. Could you please find when this picture had been published?

they came from vk ... the same ones are on instagram.

Edited by Tidy

6 hours ago, Tidy said:

they came from vk ... the same ones are on instagram.

Well, the reason I was asking is because I am an administrator of a public, which published this picture and my partner made it himself.
It's just interesting how fast it can spread :)

5 minutes ago, AndrewShun said:

Well, the reason I was asking is because I am an administrator of a public, which published this picture and my partner made it himself.
It's just interesting how fast it can spread :)

ah, the first one i saw, someone at vk.com put their name on the bottom of it ... 

Is "75243 Slave 1 1007pcs" realistic?

8097 is only 573pcs and 75060 is 1996pcs. A bigger ship or including something else?

14 minutes ago, catfish said:

Is "75243 Slave 1 1007pcs" realistic?

8097 is only 573pcs and 75060 is 1996pcs. A bigger ship or including something else?

These are all rumors right now. We don't have any hard data yet so everyone, please don't clutter the thread with continuous "I wonder if..." comments.

19 hours ago, Bantha Fodder said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing what type of sets the Juniors are going to be... (Is it micro-scale, midi scale, or close to system-scale but with a simpler build...?).

Given the pieces count and price, they seem to be mid-scale at most.

oh great, a Canto Bight set...hooray!

Those anniversary sets are suspiciously small to me.

The 2 Slave-I-s are fishy too, in one year, after the CC release, and while the UCS version is still on sale? (no sign of retirement yet as far as I'm aware...) That would mean there will be 4 different versions of the same ship on sale at the same time...seems excessive. (Sure, might be Jango's ship as well but still....) Or just the Fett movie is really canceled, and they are trying to roll these out as soon as possible...but that doesn't make much more sense either.

Another snowspeeder seems illogical too, especially since the UCS one apparently didn't sell that well, if they're already retiring it soon...

I’m a little surprised at the Juniors sets - not that they’re coming, but that they took this long. It’ll be interesting to see those - they should at least have all printed decoration and no stickers.

7 hours ago, Blondie-Wan said:

I’m a little surprised at the Juniors sets - not that they’re coming, but that they took this long. It’ll be interesting to see those - they should at least have all printed decoration and no stickers.

The bittersweet irony that junior sets have no stickers when it’s mostly adults complaining about stickers. :laugh:

On eBay there are two camo colored battledroids for sale as well as yet another phase 2 Commander Gree all from set 75234. From a guy who usually sells minifigs before they’re actually released

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

On eBay there are two camo colored battledroids for sale as well as yet another phase 2 Commander Gree all from set 75234. From a guy who usually sells minifigs before they’re actually released

With those minifigures it looks like the set will be based on Episode III Kashyyyk. A bit of a disappointment as we likely won't get any new characters we haven't had before ie. non-CW-eyes Ahsoka.