gylman

Indiana Jones Brickmaster promo

I just saw it over at BL and you beat me to it gylman :-P!

Am I glad that I have a friend who got me into the Brickmaster program? - YES *wub*!!!

This looks fingerlicking goood *y*! At last LEGO starts giving us those Indy/SW exclusives that the promised!

Promo On

copmike

Nice, thanks for the pics! If only Brickmaster was not US only. That jeep would look great in Dr. Sinister's army!

Nice, thanks for the pics! If only Brickmaster was not US only. That jeep would look great in Dr. Sinister's army!

Yes it would!

Erm, sorry if this is a dumb question - but what is Brickmaster exactly?

Dr. S.

Yes it would!

Erm, sorry if this is a dumb question - but what is Brickmaster exactly?

Dr. S.

Well, typing in the word "Brickmaster" at S&H gives you this ;-)!

BM On

copmike

Nice set. I may have to sign up for Brick Master now. Maybe I should have asked for it for my birthday...

Steve

Ah, yes, Brickmaster. I subscribed to it in 05 and 06 but I never got the last 06 one so I stopped subscribing. :'-( It's a sad time if you don't get your set/magazine, Anyways, back on topic, that jeep thingie is awesome! Yay dark green! I would love it if Lego mde more GOOD minifig size cars(Besides the Speed Racer crap :-X ) And you get ANOTHER Indy :-| When the next wave comes I'll have like ten Indys!

From the other pics I've seen, (Hasbro, Stuff like that) There seems to be a jeep in the movie w/ indy driving and mutt in the back with a rocket launcher and this is probably a mini single person one of that.

Just my long boring thoughts, Kill Will

Sweet! I'm digging that jeep big time! deino2.gif

See there...it's the licensed exclusives we were promised...the complainers can calm down a little bit now :-P

So is it safe to assume that this will be the set that follows that little Creator dinosaur set (20003) we've seen already? deino2.gif

ooohhh, nice find! Thanks for sharing! *wub*

Thank God I'm a Brickmaster subscriber! ;-) *y*

Edited by SirNadroj

what pisses me off BIG time is the US exclusivety of this set! Surely Lego must know that everybody on the planet would like to get this sweeeeeeeet set!! Prices on ebay for this will be staggering! Really don't see the logic of this program at all!

Really don't see the logic of this program at all!
Megablock Belgians perhaps X-D?

Mine soon On

copmike

what pisses me off BIG time is the US exclusivety of this set! Surely Lego must know that everybody on the planet would like to get this sweeeeeeeet set!! Prices on ebay for this will be staggering! Really don't see the logic of this program at all!

Meh... we can just reverse engineer it and build our own. I tried to do it just now, but I don't seem to have the right size wheels for it easily at hand. Maybe later this evening I'll try again.

Meh... we can just reverse engineer it and build our own. I tried to do it just now, but I don't seem to have the right size wheels for it easily at hand. Maybe later this evening I'll try again.

My thoughts precisely. They look like the wheels from the post office van set.

Dr. S.

Thanks Gylman, what a great exclusive, makes me angry I won't be able to get it, that dark green..... |-/

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEGO BRICKMASTER IS NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!! *vader* *vader* *vader* *n* *n* *n*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEGO BRICKMASTER IS NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!! *vader* *vader* *vader* *n* *n* *n*

You've been warned a few times, here's one more: Don't make posts like the one above!

Mkay, the dark green is nice. But the design is nothing THAT special and the minifig is uhm, quite widely available. Do excuse me for not hopping on the "drat, I ain't got BrickMaster!'-bandwagon, but I feel I don't miss much without this promo.

Tks for the find Gyl ;-)

Amen budy |-/ Yeay its rezally pissing me off big time as well. Not for the Indy fig off course (G I'll end up having more Indys than Vaders X-D ) but for that sweet dark green Jeep !!

With all these dark green parts, I don't think so, especially with the ones not existing panels 1x2x1, 1x1x1 corner plus all the parts I'm not seeing right now

*yoda*

It is nice, certainly. But I think it would do with a bazooka in Indy's hands. Like in the trailer.

Tks for the find Gyl ;-)

Amen budy |-/ Yeay its rezally pissing me off big time as well. Not for the Indy fig off course (G I'll end up having more Indys than Vaders X-D ) but for that sweet dark green Jeep !!

With all these dark green parts, I don't think so, especially with the ones not existing panels 1x2x1, 1x1x1 corner plus all the parts I'm not seeing right now

*yoda*

Make it in white, black, yellow, red, grey, or dark bley ;-) I'm sure there are a few more I can't think of.

-Chuck

Well with spare parts, here's my hack at doing it....

I don'' have the right wheels, though, so I didn't try to put those on.

I can't really tell what's at the back of the truck.

Obviously getting those parts in dark green is hard. That's the real reason to get the set.

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg