mediumsnowman

Trial by Jury - Confirmation and Discussion

27767766439_86e0a0963f_b.jpg

Please confirm your participation and receipt of a role PM by posting in this thread. Any questions pertaining to your role should be asked in your PM thread with me. Characters and rules, for your enjoyment, are as follows:

Host (1)

27768952159_526056c772_t.jpg 

Neil Justuss, played by mediumsnowman - Judge, Jury and Executioner

NPC's (2)

24677584527_4e13335973_t.jpg

Chase McCain, NPC - Police Chief

24677585347_c9cb6e4868_t.jpg

Sleaze Ballagio, NPC - Crime Boss

Jurors (12)

39545381911_2f1213d54e_t.jpg

Alan Andrews, played by KotZ - Logger

38836265074_2bd332d4e7_t.jpg

Amanda Callahan, played by Khscarymovie4 - Cheerleader

27768943059_df9346d1e4_t.jpg

Brock Martin, played by Tariq j - Radio Host

27768951479_705b8d8b56_t.jpg

Cathy Bridger, played by Drunknok - Researcher

39515643302_31ae544ea0_t.jpg

Clifford Schauer, played by LegoMonorailFan - Mailman

39515644682_86b4d6b278_t.jpg

Dez Hunter, played by Forresto - Businessman

39545397551_8fb344b703_t.jpg

Gary Johnson, played by Kintober - Mine Foreman

25674781058_ce4dd53904_t.jpg

Harry Oldman, played by fhomess - Retired Vet.

25674780778_3c2fd08289_t.jpg

Jared Hartman, played by Kwatchi - Software Developer

25674783008_2c6fd92492_t.jpg

Stephanie Diaz, played by Lady K - College Student

39515638692_944643757d_t.jpg

Tina Hooper, played by Umbra-Manis - Receptionist

38649220675_18990a0b2a_t.jpg

Tony, played by jluck - Chef

Reserves (2)

Actor Builder

Steamdemon

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the TOWN or the MAFIA. To win the game, the TOWN must kill off all the MAFIA members, while the MAFIA needs to outnumber the TOWN and/or any other factions. Third-Party (neutral) characters and/or factions will have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch. You must submit a vote each day.

3. A game day will last approximately 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts, unless you are me. Your host often makes typos and will be compelled to correct them.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. There probably aren't clues in the pictures or flavor text, but wild speculation is encouraged. It's fun. 

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first and second offense, and the death of your character on your third offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.

Good luck and have fun! Feels great to have another game running after our recent dry spell. :blush:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Alan here! Let's get this trial over with. Some of us have jobs and families to feed, but glad to do my civic duty!

Oh, hi there folks. Just heard about that crime boss they caught. Sure hope justice is served if the man did all the things they say he did.

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Just heard about that crime boss they caught. 

I would certainly hope you would have heard about him, you're on the jury to decide his fate!

Edited by mediumsnowman

Good day, everybody! The name's Johnson, Gary Johnson! Normally I'm the foreman up at Brick Bros. Mining Corporation, but it seems I've been called in for jury duty. Hopefully we can get that guilty verdict on Sleaze Bellagio so I can go back to doing what I normally do: work with rocks, and perform rock related activities.

Would you all like to hear a poem? It's about rocks! I've got tons of them!

G'day there. My name is Cathy Bridger, research fellow at the local Brickton Institute. I hope we can get this done soon, I want to return to my studies!

Oh boy a trial! This does seem like lots of fun, though I am in the middle of cheer rehearsal's this month, so I may just break out into cheer doing the trial. Don't worry, I won't bother anybody. Amanda Callahan is I-N T-H-Eeeee building! 

7 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

I would certainly hope you would have heard about him, you're on the jury to decide his fate!

Yes your Honor, it would seem that way. Now I know we should go into this with an unbiased opinion, but ya see here I'm the mailman. And I've talked to a lot of people who have told me quite a few stories about all the things that man had done. And they ain't good I tell ya that right now!

Hey.  Name's Jared.  I hope the coffee is good here cuz I wuz up way late last night playing an epic Bricks of Duty marathon challenge map.  I was SO leet!  Anyone know where I can plug in my phone?

[ @mediumsnowman You have my EB account name listed as Kwanzi btw.  I suggest you debug your text. :wink: ]

Mama-Mia, Chef Tony here! You may remember my famous father, Papa Brickolini. I've been proudly carrying on his legacy ever since he disappeared during an argument with the Brickster. I'm happy to serve this jury, I hope justice is served in memory of my father!

Brock Martin here! Please tune in to my Radio show 9-10 weekdays MartinFM where we report on all the latest news!

Hello everyone, Stephanie Diaz here, hope this is guy is found guilty quick.  I have to get back to my studies at Academy of the Brick U.  So much to learn about the brick (history, chemical properties, famous literature based upon it).

Tina has arrived, now lets make this quick before my boss decides to fire me because he has to take his own phone calls this week. 

2 minutes ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Tina has arrived, now lets make this quick before my boss decides to fire me because he has to take his own phone calls this week. 

Get a real job, like logging!

Just now, KotZ said:

Get a real job, like logging!

These hands were made for phones, not dragging gas-filled saws around. 

30 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

Pff, seems like we have a machon among us... :sadnew:

Oh, pardon me if you don't mind me asking but, what's a "machon"?

Well shoot I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Clifford Schauer- but you probably already know me as Clifford your local mailman! *Chuckles*

Dez Hunter here. As a small business owner its bad enough i'm being crushed financially by the big wheelers and dealers up North, so i'd like to pipe up and say I'm displeased, yes very displeased I must now be wary of being crushed by the mafioso as well. It's bad enough what prohibition has done to honest purveyors of liqueurs like myself.

The law enforcement need to step up and do their jobs.

6 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Oh, pardon me if you don't mind me asking but, what's a "machon"?

I blame my cold, I meant "macho".

5 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

I blame my cold, I meant "macho".

Ahh! Well needn't worry! I for one would never judge you on that. 

You must forgive me if I tend to "ramble". *Chuckles* Little nervous ya see. In all my years I've never sat on the jury bench, and I've never wished to. I tend to look for the best in people, but for a man such as Sleaze Ballaigo... *Shakes head* You'd have to look mighty hard I tell ya. Mighty hard...

3 hours ago, Lady K said:

Hello everyone, Stephanie Diaz here, hope this is guy is found guilty quick.  I have to get back to my studies at Academy of the Brick U.  So much to learn about the brick (history, chemical properties, famous literature based upon it).

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I tend to look for the best in people, but for a man such as Sleaze Ballaigo... *Shakes head* You'd have to look mighty hard I tell ya. Mighty hard...

Yeah, this oughta be a fair trial...