Welcome to Winterfield Academy, the premier arts academy for all of your minifigs! Governed by Headmistress Elba Rieter, this academy specializes in the arts! The first floor includes a grand entrance hall with front desk and a platform for a train station (Behind the school are tracks on which the Orient Express can arrive). The first floor also contains the dining hall, a trophy room, and the grand spiral staircase that ascends three stories. The second story includes a large choir classroom, a picture-lined hallway, a store closet that I'll soon be converting into a lavatory, and Headmistress Rieter's office. And the third floor/roof contains a ballet/dance studio and classroom, as well as a large portion that I haven't decided what to do with yet. But I think it's going to end up being the dormitory. I'm also planning on possibly doing a stop motion video series set around one of my mini figures encountering mystery and murder at the school! So we'll see how that goes. 

Winterfield AcademyWinterfield AcademyWinterfield AcademyWinterfield AcademyWinterfield Academy

Winterfield AcademyWinterfield Academy

Winterfield AcademyWinterfield Academy

This MOC is also up on LEGO Ideas gathering support! If you wish please go support it! I'm including the link here. 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/c3ebdf4f-1c75-435e-b09b-3f23788b535a

Any ideas for the third floor, suggestions, comments on this MOC are much appreciated, thank you! :) 

Edited by Elysiumfountain

Incredible. I was browsing Ideas the other day and saw you had a bunch of submissions that I don't recall seeing on here, why are you hiding these?! I supported the Museum of Mystery, and now this (and your train) and probably more. Absolutely fantastic building you've been doing, not only are they beautiful but also massive and thus crazy awesome. Keep it up!

On September 29, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Elysiumfountain said:

@koalayummies Thank you! :) 

A lot of the submissions I had on the Ideas site were digital, so I didn't think EB would appreciate me posting a bunch of digital stuff lol! 

Yeah but you do amazing building, when its as good as your stuff digital builds can work just as well like the Museum of Mystery, but seeing something like this Winterfield Academy in bricks is always a bit more stunning. Will be looking forward to your next build and following the Ideas submissions closely. :grin:

What a majestic building!

It will make a great background for the stories you're planning to make.

Oh wow! :wub:

Surprised that Ideas allows this, though, it must be way over the 3000 piece limit, or isn't it? I've been holding back on submitting one of my MOCs because they all exceed that limit.

@RogerSmith I somehow managed to pare it down to 2999 pieces! Of course the interior is bare bones :( But you have to sacrifice somewhere! The normal MOC for this (the version I have on my shelf and not the version I submitted) includes this giant train shed and all these plants and things, which is about 4000 pieces. 

Thank you! Surprisingly it jumped from 177 to 358 supporters on Ideas today, landing on the Trending page (something none of my projects have ever done!) so there's hope! It might go somewhere! 

Update on the project, it's up to 890 votes with 400 days left! We're cruising along, well on the way to the next date extension. Fingers crossed that it'll go somewhere! :)