In case we all forgot:

2011-12 Spinners: $10 (Average of 19 pieces per set, but also included a set of playing cards, and a uniquely printed, molded, and weighted spinner)

Airjitzu Flyers: $10 (Average of 40 pieces per set. Unique propeller mold, ripcord and launcher, as well as unique minifig prints)

Spinjitzu Masters $10 (Average of 69 pieces per set. Unique spinner mold, aforementioned ripcord and launcher, as well as unique minifig prints)

So if the Dragon Masters are $15 with an average of 92 pieces, with a brand new wing component, the aforementioned propeller mold and ripcord, with the potential for a brand new launcher mold on top of new minifig prints, that's pretty normal if not better in comparison to most other Spinner-type sets we've had.

Did they really cram 882 pieces into the Firstbourne Dragon? On the one hand . . that'll make it expensive . . on the other . . this is gonna be so cool!

Some interesting info regarding that Bionicle-like black blade piece in the Street Race of Snake Jaguar set. in the Action Figures Forum.

It's not quite the story you would expect.

Edited by Penkid11

Quick question. Did we ever get a Harumi minifig in her casual civilian attire? Because if we haven't gotten one at this point, I doubt we'll ever get one. But I do want to get my hands on that white hairpiece. Also, does the Harumi face print (without make up) show on any other pre-existing  minifig heads that I can use as a replacement? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Ghost Onyx said:

Quick question. Did we ever get a Harumi minifig in her casual civilian attire? Because if we haven't gotten one at this point, I doubt we'll ever get one. But I do want to get my hands on that white hairpiece. Also, does the Harumi face print (without make up) show on any other pre-existing  minifig heads that I can use as a replacement? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!

This head fits Harumi's face to a T

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626bpb0629#T=C&C=3

250?cb=20180303032117

Though if you want more expression from her. This would work as well (Same eyelashes and lips)

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=3626bpb0594&in=M

Awesome! Thanks so much! Both are super useful!

As for the hair piece, if Lego doesn't release one, I guess I have no choice but to repaint a Misako hairpiece. 

7 hours ago, Ghost Onyx said:

Because if we haven't gotten one at this point, I doubt we'll ever get one. 

I wouldn't lose hope yet, her casual design is quite unique unlike a lot of ninjago characters who just have existing torsos recoloured  so it be designed after a new figure rather than made just for the show. Also we've gotten other side characters along time after they featured like Ash, season 6 Skylor or the white nindroid, though on the other hand we've never gotten Cyrus Borg. It's a nice reuse of the Koko hairpiece and I'd like to think its a case of when not if but I could be wrong. :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I wouldn't lose hope yet, her casual design is quite unique unlike a lot of ninjago characters who just have existing torsos recoloured  so it be designed after a new figure rather than made just for the show. Also we've gotten other side characters along time after they featured like Ash, season 6 Skylor or the white nindroid, though on the other hand we've never gotten Cyrus Borg. It's a nice reuse of the Koko hairpiece and I'd like to think its a case of when not if but I could be wrong. :shrug_oh_well:

Good point! I didn't think of that. But those releases were mostly TRU exclusives and with the bankruptcy of Toys R Us, I don't know how likely similar releases will happen in the future. 

Speaking of Cyrus Borg, I am also trying to make a minifig of him. I have a vague idea of how to get the parts I need. I think I could put together a half-decent Cyrus Borg with the parts from Lego set 60134: https://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Fun-in-the-park-City-People-Pack-60134 

All that I'm missing again, is the minifig head with matching face print. Are there any male minifig heads with glasses that could closely approximate Cyrus Borg?

latest?cb=20170127025511  

Borg's face (albeit without glasses, strangely) actually comes in the Ninjago set with him in it - it is a double-sided face.

3626cpb1036.png

Gasp! Wait! It was double-sided print this whole time? I never knew! Thank you sooo much!!!

Also, I guess he doesn't need glasses then. 

15 hours ago, Ghost Onyx said:

She won't come in sets, but maybe we will get her in polybag, book or even magazine.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

She won't come in sets, but maybe we will get her in polybag, book or even magazine.

None of those options sounds particularly likely to me, but hopefully we will see a new minifigure pack this year? 

3 hours ago, Ghost Onyx said:

All that I'm missing again, is the minifig head with matching face print. Are there any male minifig heads with glasses that could closely approximate Cyrus Borg?

For a version with glasses, this minifig may be suitable enough: https://brickset.com/minifigs/col108/computer-programmer-minifig-only-entry :classic:

8 hours ago, Exetrius said:

None of those options sounds particularly likely to me, but hopefully we will see a new minifigure pack this year? 

For a version with glasses, this minifig may be suitable enough: https://brickset.com/minifigs/col108/computer-programmer-minifig-only-entry :classic:

Hmmm, thanks for the suggestion but I think I found an easier to buy alternative: https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=3626cpb1841&in=M

It's not as close to Cyrus Borg as your suggestion but I could get a lot more use out of the double-sided print, and also the Jungle Starter set (set 60157) is a lot more recent and easier to find. 

5 hours ago, saysonder said:

Dr. Wu has a practically identical torso to Cyrus Borg in the Stygimoloch Breakout set.

Good eye! Looking forward to it! Thanks!

21 hours ago, saysonder said:

Dr. Wu has a practically identical torso to Cyrus Borg in the Stygimoloch Breakout set.

Only difference is badge with his name, but it is still great.

Got the cool Minifig Factory Set today and what should i say....hooray for mini PIXAL

29695245_583870078647263_786683866294061

They look kinda cute together,don´t they?

On 3/30/2018 at 8:51 PM, Agent Kallus said:

It's been confirmed that the new 2 part hood for the villains is compatible with the 2 part ninja hood, so that is nice.

Also some basic plot details have been leaked.

Hide contents

41081814292_5c05c5fe6c_z.jpg

That's just copy pasted from the wiki. It is likely what the plot is, but it's still just gathered from what we can already infer from the leaked set descriptions and the end of Season 8.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:54 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh, I just had an idea. What if, in the past, some humans got trapped in the First Realm, and interbred with the Oni there? That would make the Dragon keepers human/oni hybrids!

Humans.. before Ninjago?

Edited by GarmaFan

Young Wu just got revealed! He look quite good. I love the hair piece!

Edit: OMG that's Movie Cole's hairpiece in white and gold!!!!

Edited by Tahu

The piece count for the Docks is 3553 I found this on ninjaman285’s Instagram story, but I don’t know where the original source is. That 3000+ piece count though helps with the $300 price point.