Definitely!

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I hear that. Lord Krakenskull is a gorgeous figure whose usefulness will far outlive the Nexo Knights theme. I could just see him standing tall in the centre of a graveyard. Especially once we get that rock shoulder armour part in dark grey from Ultra Violet in the Ninjago theme to give him some extra armour. 

Well, since Lego will not be present at any of the Toy Fairs, we probably won't know whether or not NK is continuing for several months.

1 hour ago, BrickJagger said:

Well, since Lego will not be present at any of the Toy Fairs, we probably won't know whether or not NK is continuing for several months.

What?! Where was this confirmed.

I'm 99% sure that Nexo Knights is canceled. Unfortunately, there will be no Summer wave.

That would be a shame because we know for a fact they designed at least one more set for year 3 because we already saw the Ruina minifigure.

Also, adult Ava is missing

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

That would be a shame because we know for a fact they designed at least one more set for year 3 because we already saw the Ruina minifigure.

Also, adult Ava is missing

Link to pic?

On 1/11/2018 at 3:10 AM, BrickJagger said:

Guess it's finally confirmed that Nexo is a realm of Ninjago :grin:

Ninjo Knights? Nexjago? 

On 1/15/2018 at 8:06 AM, zg0 said:

no any nexo 2018 set in Latvia. in last two years we got all major sets including store exclusives. but now nothing ??? 

I heard a rumour that in the UK they would only be available at John Lewis and the Lego Store.  I have to admit, I've not seen them in any toy store yet this year, just had to order mine from the online Lego Store site

1 hour ago, Huaojozu said:

No Nexo Knights in the 2H 2018 catalog at all.

You've only seen the Portugese one.

That said, coincidentally, you happen to be right. There won't be any Nexo Knights.

3 hours ago, Azani said:

You've only seen the Portugese one.

That said, coincidentally, you happen to be right. There won't be any Nexo Knights.

Do you have an official source for that? It's certainly reasonable to assume, but this post seems to be based off of info.

Until Lego confirms Nexo Knights is done, I'll wait and see, because last time people were saying it was done they were 100% wrong.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

The new unikitty sets aren't in the catalog, so Nexo Knights not being in it doesn't mean the end, look at every time before people said it was done and yet here's wave 5 of the theme, and probably the best since the magma monsters, even though some of the stone monsters were great figures 

Keep in mind that some regions exclude items from the retailer catalogs that aren't going to be available in their respective countries.

The leaked catalog is missing Unikitty, Powerpuff Girls, that small, perhaps canceled wave of DC Super Hero Girls, Architecture, and TLBM (which should be in there, even if it's just the Winter wave).

However, my local LEGO Store hasn't restocked any of the 2018 wave NEXO Knights sets since December so... I'm on the preemptive RIP train.

Edited by Penkid11

22 minutes ago, BrotherDog said:

I wish they had at least gotten to the mushroom guys in the concept art book.

Actually, it's probably a good thing they didn't. 'Magic mushroom monsters' . . I'm sure everyone can see where that would have gone.

9 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Keep in mind that some regions exclude items from the retailer catalogs that aren't going to be available in their respective countries.

The leaked catalog is missing Unikitty, Powerpuff Girls, that small, perhaps canceled wave of DC Super Hero Girls, Architecture, and TLBM (which should be in there, even if it's just the Winter wave).

However, my local LEGO Store hasn't restocked any of the 2018 wave NEXO Knights sets since December so... I'm on the preemptive RIP train.

I've seen the Unikitty "Mixel" page, so it's out there somewhere, just not in the full catalog going around.

6 hours ago, BrotherDog said:

I wish they had at least gotten to the mushroom guys in the concept art book.

I think I like almost every concept art villain theme more than the 3 we've gotten.  Mushroom and water ones especially.  I think everything looks better in concept, but a lot of the rock stuff didn't translate to brick form very well at all.

There are a ton of new themes coming out which on one hand makes me doubtful that Nexo Knights will continue, but on the other hand it seems like you'd want to continue an existing thing before gambling on some of the stuff like Tron or Powerpuff girls.  While those themes are existing IPs, I don't know how well they'll go over with kids.  I know PPG has a new show, but it seems to be leaning on nostalgia from the old show, and Tron seems extremely niche.  Those are also licensed, which means less money for lego and more importantly they aren't building their brand to sell lunchboxes.

If NK does end, maybe we'll at least get more LotR/hobbit stuff after Harry Potter and Jurassic World.  I don't know about kids but I think even a re-release of the old sets would be popular enough among AFOLs to out perform something like Tron.

5 hours ago, deneweth said:

If NK does end, maybe we'll at least get more LotR/hobbit stuff after Harry Potter and Jurassic World.  I don't know about kids but I think even a re-release of the old sets would be popular enough among AFOLs to out perform something like Tron.

Zero chance that LOTR is coming back. I've seen some talk about that from members here and it makes no sense. The original line didn't sell very well, and the Hobbit was last in theaters over three years ago. Expect a regular Castle theme in 2019, or 2020 at the absolute latest. Castle seems to be the most popular among the Castle/Space/Pirates classics, and Lego almost never leaves us hanging, especially when literally nothing would be blocking Castle.

On 20/1/2018 at 8:15 AM, Killian said:

Link to pic?

Year 3 Ruina can be seen in the poster in the wall

36251209293_ff0245f56e_b.jpg

2 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Zero chance that LOTR is coming back. I've seen some talk about that from members here and it makes no sense. The original line didn't sell very well, and the Hobbit was last in theaters over three years ago. Expect a regular Castle theme in 2019, or 2020 at the absolute latest. Castle seems to be the most popular among the Castle/Space/Pirates classics, and Lego almost never leaves us hanging, especially when literally nothing would be blocking Castle.

They are making a TV series of LOTR so you never know what could happen.

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

That doesn't take away from the fact that the LOTR sets didn't sell well despite the added hype of three full length Hobbit films. I don't think Lego would try that again, at least I hope not. :shrug_confused:

2 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Oh nooooooo

Please we need a normal castle theme. I mean, I like NK, but we do need a regular castle theme