Normally I'm against zombie stuff, but that would be pretty cool. We could have some kind of 'Castle vs. Nexo Knights' thing going. Like an Axis of Evil or something; callbacks to every previous Castle theme, whose villains are all united in undeath under Monstrux. Probably won't happen, but would be awesome.

21 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Perhaps better to wrap the theme up with these baddies and start fresh with a more traditional Castle theme next year. :wink:

Much better, in fact.

Thing I hope they do in the summer wave:

#1 Human Monstrox

#2 A new large monster(like Burnzie, Sparks and Grimrock)

#3 A large villain base with the Vampires color scheme 

#4 Infected Knighton Soldiers

#5 Would be Ruina, but we already know shes in the next wave

Maybe that poster that has 2018 Ruina in from the newer book isn't exactly how we will get her? Since the vehicle in the picture doesn't match any we got so far, unless its Macy's? What if they didn't put Ruina in this wave because it might be the last year and from the ending of season 4 Clay wants to find her and learn why she turned evil so who's to say he won't try and use his powers to turn her good since his powers are greater then Monstrox, Ruina and Merlok combined it seems.

That picture also has Pula and the set is probably an early version of Axel's tank.

I love the black / trans green coloring, but I feel like the vampire Borg would better fit into the NinjaGo universe.

9 hours ago, Maple said:

I love the black / trans green coloring, but I feel like the vampire Borg would better fit into the NinjaGo universe.

They really would, though I get the line of reasoning for them, story-wise. Monstrox utilizing the NK's tech against them and all that jazz.

Next magazine will include Robin, and a healthy number of accessories. I like the new shoulder armour better than the one before and the face is just great for fleshie pilots!

By the way, I too would love a big, ominous tech-infection base, with infected Knighton soldiers. What would a vampire wave be without any innocent commoners turned vampire! :devil_laugh:

Edited by Exetrius

So in the next Nexo Magazine we are getting WAND OF MERLOK power - sadly only as a picture in magazine.
But I am happy we are getting another Black Knight ROobin!
nexo_knights-2017-12_02.jpg

The high-tech anvil is very nifty! I still feel like it's a shame we never got more village-based sets—would've been cool to get some sort of "cyber-smith" or something like that.

I'm still hoping for an updated Fortrex before the theme ends, if 2018 is the last year. Most of all, I want a proper hologram stand for Merlok 2.0 with him as a proper minifigure, made entirely of trans orange, to match how he looks in the show. Wouldn't that be way cooler than a printed banner?

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I'm still hoping ... Most of all, I want a proper hologram stand for Merlok 2.0 with him as a proper minifigure, made entirely of trans orange, to match how he looks in the show. Wouldn't that be way cooler than a printed banner?

Yes, but having a minifig that is mostly composed of transparant acrylic, tends to break easier. But it certainly would be cooler, especially when it's trans. neon orange, lighted with black light!

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I'm still hoping for an updated Fortrex before the theme ends, if 2018 is the last year. Most of all, I want a proper hologram stand for Merlok 2.0 with him as a proper minifigure, made entirely of trans orange, to match how he looks in the show. Wouldn't that be way cooler than a printed banner?

It would certainly be possible to have legs, arms and head translucent, that's been done in Ninjago already. Technically, I think it would also be possible to have a translucent wizard hat, and even a beard! Will 2018 be the year of TRANSLUCENT BEARDS?! :laugh: 

Honestly, they have put a lot of effort in figure design in Nexo Knights on the whole, but I fear a Merlok figure like that would be to much work to be feasible. 

5 hours ago, Orange Leader said:

Yes, but having a minifig that is mostly composed of transparant acrylic, tends to break easier. But it certainly would be cooler, especially when it's trans. neon orange, lighted with black light!

Yup. Long-term, transparent-on-transparent connections are a known issue.

The Merlok app updated to include Merlok powers today.  The staff of merlok power is awarded for 'free' and the other 6 can be scanned as normal.  I'm hoping we still get a summer wave, but at this point it would come out after the TV series has ended, we already have all the year 3 versions of the knights, and 'all' of the merlok powers.

20 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

So, no Nexo Knights in the leaked catalog??

Nothing...yet. Only Star Wars, Ninjago and Technic have leaked so far. Fingers crossed!