So I added user Forresto as a friend, but he's not showing up in my friends list. I thought that maybe I had never actually added him as a friend, but I went to see if I could add him and it only had the "remove friend" option. :wacko: Also, I don't think my profile views is updating.

So I added user Forresto as a friend, but he's not showing up in my friends list. I thought that maybe I had never actually added him as a friend, but I went to see if I could add him and it only had the "remove friend" option. :wacko: Also, I don't think my profile views is updating.

It could be because he has not (yet) approved your friends request.

Dear administration!

My wife, my son & me decided to participate in Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

But we all were banned by WhiteFang. We haven`t receieved any notifications, etc.

According to the rules "One entry per person" is allowed. We are three people, we have three e-mails, three IDs. So, we posted 3 vignettes.

Do you want to see our family photo or IDs?

Please, restore our memebership.

Dear administration!

My wife, my son & me decided to participate in Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

But we all were banned by WhiteFang. We haven`t receieved any notifications, etc.

According to the rules "One entry per person" is allowed. We are three people, we have three e-mails, three IDs. So, we posted 3 vignettes.

Do you want to see our family photo or IDs?

Please, restore our memebership.

You were not banned. WhiteFang asked you to have a conversation with him in a sub–forum. Is there a reason you didn't respond there?

As a member of our staff, WhiteFang banned all three accounts with the oversight of the entire staff. We all agreed that after 72 hours, you're not responding was enough reason to ban the accounts.

Since starting multiple accounts is against our Site Guidelines, I will put this account into the same sub–forum and I suggest you have a discussion with us there. Thank you.

I have a suggestion just shouldn't be too hard to implement, It's called HashTags.

For example I started a new topic, and figured out the topic title was so long it didn't fit. so I reply to my topic, #Help, and then I say that I need help because the title needs fixing a mod then comes fixes the title and deletes my help request so that answered help requests disappear. Or if a new user needs to change his name. or some problem he is encountering.

How do I be hip and add images that link to topics on the forum in my signature, I would like to get with the times with pixel art trains.

Is there a post requirement for making polls? I've read that you have to have the correct rank, but I have seen other Citizen users create a topic with a poll, yet I cannot.

Thanks.

Is there a post requirement for making polls? I've read that you have to have the correct rank, but I have seen other Citizen users create a topic with a poll, yet I cannot.

Thanks.

You have to reach the level of Knight, which is 500 posts.

Another way you can is if you are a member of the Reviewers Academy, but that is only for your reviews as far as I know.

This is the Poll Thread.

Edited by KamalMYafi

So I've noticed that some members have country flags in their tags- is that still a thing?

I believe that those are only for fellows and staff. :wink:

Hello!

I am new to the forums, and i was trying to find a topic where i can read about building MOCs. I mean building technics and stuff. How to start? I remember one time i read a post about what to buy/ what kind of parts to buy on BL if you want to start building, but i don't know where did i see that. So many topics, it is easy to get lost.

Or is there a Lego book which is worth buying, and contains tutorials on building? I know these exist, but are they worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lazer

I am new to the forums, and i was trying to find a topic where i can read about building MOCs. I mean building technics and stuff. How to start? I remember one time i read a post about what to buy/ what kind of parts to buy on BL if you want to start building, but i don't know where did i see that. So many topics, it is easy to get lost.

If about building Techniques you can see in this topic. And i think that is what you searched

Edited by KamalMYafi

To ho should i turn to iff i have an iseu with another EB member. Its not to resolve my problem, but more to get the warning out that he dont do this what he did to me to more EB members..

To ho should i turn to iff i have an iseu with another EB member. Its not to resolve my problem, but more to get the warning out that he dont do this what he did to me to more EB members..

Hi JDL1967, could you please make sure you pay attention to spelling and grammar when you post, particularly capitalisation. I know you (probably) aren't a native English speaker, and we certainly don't expect posts to be perfect, but I know 'I' is capitalised in Dutch, for instance. Checkout our site guidelines (link right there, or in my sig, or via the tab at the top of the page) for the bottom line. Thank you.

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread I have tried to post an image using the tags, but a pink banner saying "you are not allowed to use this image extension on this community". What does this mean?

You need yo make sure the URL you are using ends in .jpg or .png

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread I have tried to post an image using the tags, but a pink banner saying "you are not allowed to use this image extension on this community". What does this mean?

You need yo make sure the URL you are using ends in .jpg or .png

Alright, thank you mate :)

Edited by Quicksilver838

I have been asked by legobeethoven to post this here, he doesn't have an account here yet. What is the EB policy on people promoting contests hosted on other sites, e.g. a castle contest hosted on MOCpages?

I have been asked by legobeethoven to post this here, he doesn't have an account here yet. What is the EB policy on people promoting contests hosted on other sites, e.g. a castle contest hosted on MOCpages?

As i see in EB Site Guidelines, it says: Please don't use Eurobricks as a billboard. You may certainly post links to your site in your signature, but don't join just to advertise your site. This includes reviews/MOCs/contests posted on off-site forums.

Edited by KamalMYafi