MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2018 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!

1 hour ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

I really think that we´re getting a Cloud City. Mariopower also posted a new list on Instagram in which he wrote 75222 Cloud City 500$.

Yes, it would be great to get a as much minifigs as we got in the Deathstar.

so it means it will be pretty big one ... 

1 hour ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

I really think that we´re getting a Cloud City. Mariopower also posted a new list on Instagram in which he wrote 75222 Cloud City 500$.

Just noticed that Cloud City is also behind the MF on the main picture of the 75192 box... :)

29 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

I also think so. :classic:

4 minutes ago, G59 said:

Just noticed that Cloud City is also behind the MF on the main picture of the 75192 box... :)

Right, I didn´t even notice. :classic:

Edited by Praetorian_Guard

14 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

Reserve the right to be pessimistic on this one... if they redo to Y-wing ? surely there are other things they could make. 3 makeovers in 4 or 5 years would be too much... 

Could be a Republic Y-Wing since it is featured in Battlefron 2. But I don't know how good a shooter is as a source for sets, but we already had those battlepacks and it is known from TCW.

3 hours ago, Praetorian_Guard said:

A similar minifigure count to the Death Star would be great although plenty of the characters have been well covered in recent years.

The main minifigures I'd be interested in are updated versions of Luke and Lando, another shot at the Bespin Han figure that came with the UCS Falcon and BOTH versions of Princess Leia (the red gown and white jumpsuit - preferably with a new mold for her hairpiece). Anything beyond that is a bonus. :classic:

21 minutes ago, mon-o-mat said:

Could be a Republic Y-Wing since it is featured in Battlefron 2. But I don't know how good a shooter is as a source for sets, but we already had those battlepacks and it is known from TCW.

As much as I would love a republic era Y-Wing, I doubt LEGO would create a UCS size set of a ship that only ever appeared in a few episodes of Clone Wars and Battlefront 2

9 minutes ago, wesker said:

A similar minifigure count to the Death Star would be great although plenty of the characters have been well covered in recent years.

The main minifigures I'd be interested in are updated versions of Luke and Lando, another shot at the Bespin Han figure that came with the UCS Falcon and BOTH versions of Princess Leia (the red gown and white jumpsuit - preferably with a new mold for her hairpiece). Anything beyond that is a bonus. :classic:

I also hope for a Lobot with a new head mold, Boba Fett (75060 one with dual molded arms (very unlikely)), C-3PO with side-printed arms and legs (like the Episode 7 Polybag one).

2 hours ago, DEAD1974 said:

It should be noted that all these people are getting the information from the same source. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Aren’t these rumours just based around discussions we had here several months ago? Is there a source for this sudden knowledge of a Cloud City other than the mentioned video?

2 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Aren’t these rumours just based around discussions we had here several months ago? Is there a source for this sudden knowledge of a Cloud City other than the mentioned video?

I don't think so. The uploader hasn't said where he got the rumor or info from.

My guess is we're just stumbling upon the old discussion we had when the Confidential CC nametag thing showed up.

14 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Which you did, LOLOLOL!  But let's be careful with the wording...I don't want to upset any of the ladies on our page.  Might be a better word we can use for the forum?

@MandRproductions, care to comment as to who passed along the CC info to you?

legobob35. He's about to become very reputable. 

To be fair, I don't think he'd come here to defend himself and make a big deal of it if he was just out to do a hit 'n run clickbait job for youtube.

9 hours ago, Markalus said:

Oh joy. Now you’ve created a profile just to comment here. Must have hit a nerve. Still not commenting on a source though I see? 

Why would I give you my source? As far as your concerned, my source is legobob35.

Hey all, just to let you all know, I think MandRproductions is correct on this one. His sources have been proven reliable in the past, so I don't think he'd be off. But just as you all have said, take it with a grain of salt until we get more confirmations.

Edited by HutchProDucktions

And another new member with 1 post that arrives to support the previous new member. I’ve heard this song before many times.

3 hours ago, MandRproductions said:

Why would I give you my source? As far as your concerned, my source is legobob35.

Because this forum has been littered with false information in the past. Members generally trust specific sources. Trust me when I say I have no concern for what you say. 

18 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

I agree its out of whack. I would just prefer something new at the moment... the same applies to the system line: sandspeeder, mos eisley cantina, upcoming x-wing, sandcrawler, Anakin's JSF... TLG is just lacking originality right now and the UCS line is no different.

100% agreed. If they're gonna be that way inclined they should stop pussy-footing around and give us a UCS Tatooine set instead of small Tatooine-based rehashes.

48 minutes ago, bataleon said:

100% agreed. If they're gonna be that way inclined they should stop pussy-footing around and give us a UCS Tatooine set instead of small Tatooine-based rehashes.

Not going to happen... it would be nice to get a huge playset for tatooine... all the cantina denizens, etc. A Ronto perhaps, has playability to it all.

I want some original sets, plenty of canon stuff they can do now as well.

dont we get rumours os cloud city every year? lol as much as i would like it im not gonna start saving yet.

12 hours ago, Terrasher said:

My guess is we're just stumbling upon the old discussion we had when the Confidential CC nametag thing showed up.

Yes, also this. But there is also a new list saying Cloud City not CC. And I don´t think that this list is wrong. The guy posting it also sells unreleased minifigs.

By the way: a happy new year

Edited by Praetorian_Guard