Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

2 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

There is something I do not understand. Why does it say 15 people voted, but I can only count 14??

When opening the grandpa I see 9 votes, but outside I see only 8...

I only see 8 votes, and 8 who voted. Not sure why you are seeing 9 votes. 

oh no, I see 9 too!

Edited by makoy

Was a difficult choice between the Space Villein, Explorer and Tribal Hnter, but I ended up going with the Hunter. 

I voted for Grandpa, even though I love the Surfer, Tribal Hunter and Explorer, as well. Hard selection for me this time, but I thought the Grandpa was well done, and with a new (or new to me) hair mold to boot.

C'mon!!! This should be a clear win for the Space Villain! I can't believe the grandpa is winning this round. :cry2:

I guess not as many people loved that figure as I thought. :tongue:

Also, I'd say leave Series 17 out: we haven't had an opportunity to see those figures well.

Edited by BrickHat

6 hours ago, BrickHat said:

C'mon!!! This should be a clear win for the Space Villain! I can't believe the grandpa is winning this round. :cry2:

I guess not as many people loved that figure as I thought. :tongue:

Also, I'd say leave Series 17 out: we haven't had an opportunity to see those figures well.

Vote for Grampa, so he will lose!

16 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Vote for Grampa, so he will lose!

Don't jinx it! :P

I'm voting for the hotdog vendor (Sausage Man?) -- he is my favourite in S17!

Group 22, all pretty poor for me. I'll go with the one I haven't seen - the Hot Dog Vendor.

Just now, MAB said:

Group 22, all pretty poor for me. I'll go with the one I haven't seen - the Hot Dog Vendor.

You mean you haven't seen in actual, right? I'm sure you've seen the picture.

I am also voting based on pictures only because that's the only way we can judge the S17 minifigs it at the moment.

Yes, I have seen / owned every other CMF up to now (except Mr Gold) and have been able to handle the figures and parts, and also been able to use them. I think that gives a much better appreciation of each one rather than just seeing pictures. Before now, I've thought that I really like a figure based on the pictures, but not liked them once I have them in hand, and also vice versa.

Disney and The Batman Movie are in the poll aren't they? It seems very few have been in so far whereas I'm sure I 've seen nearly all of S1 and TeamGB go past already.

@MAB I cited the same concern on the inclusion of S17 but it's not like we have judged minifigures based on their appearance only. I think many will just base their opinion on the familiarity of the Sausage Man accessories because we already had the hotdog, hotdog bun and the Dome Lid Cup with Straw. The only new thing is the tray.

On better appreciation of each minifig -- I get what you mean. Luckily I have not experienced a complete reversal of my opinion, yet. Usually, my opinion is just amplified once I hold the actual minifigure already.

18 minutes ago, MAB said:

Yes, I have seen / owned every other CMF up to now (except Mr Gold) and have been able to handle the figures and parts, and also been able to use them. I think that gives a much better appreciation of each one rather than just seeing pictures. Before now, I've thought that I really like a figure based on the pictures, but not liked them once I have them in hand, and also vice versa.

Disney and The Batman Movie are in the poll aren't they? It seems very few have been in so far whereas I'm sure I 've seen nearly all of S1 and TeamGB go past already.

You are totally right and have noticed the same thing. iM using random.org and it seems to avoid always Batman and the Disney series for no reason.

After all being random means also that the outcome is unpredictable.

I guess the hotdog vendor will win anyway, so time to vote for honest abe! :classic:

"And the tide of Hotdog Vendor votes washed away all the hopes for the Swashbuckler to win.."

I don't agree with using Series 17 since it isn't officially out yet, and hasn't been a part of this game from the start, but I bow to the wisdom of the poll-master.

But for me, honestly, it's Abe! :) Swashbuckler was definitely a very, very close second, though!