Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

I was torn between the classic king and the fencer. The classic king has some impressive and colorful pieces...and the fencer was so original and cool, but more simple. Voted the king. All hail the King!  

7 hours ago, makoy said:

I understand this completely. I might have voted the Cavemen if I have the minifigure... but at the moment I have no emotional connection with the Cavemen. :wink:

What do you mean? We all come from cavemen! But we don't all come from kings. Vote caveman!

This was a tough choice for me. Really like the burger man, the caveman, and the wacky scientist. But the caveman was more original, and when it was released I felt that it filled a void in the minifigure lineup of Lego. Plus, poor series 1 hasn't had a win, and it's running out of candidates. :tongue:

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

The Caveman is doomed! @BrickHat voted for him! The kiss of death!

:laugh: Well, I did help the vampire win an amazing upset against the crash dummy, so don't celebrate too soon...

16 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

This was a tough choice for me. Really like the burger man, the caveman, and the wacky scientist. But the caveman was more original, and when it was released I felt that it filled a void in the minifigure lineup of Lego. Plus, poor series 1 hasn't had a win, and it's running out of candidates. :tongue:

The Cheerleader has not been in any elimination round yet so there is still hope. Save the cheerleader, save the game! 

I'm not upset that Series 1 had lost many candidates already. It only shows that over time LEGO had improved the design of the CMF and steadily kept the interest of the market high that even the CMF newcomers will not feel left out for not having the older series.

That being said, long live the King!

2 hours ago, makoy said:

The Cheerleader has not been in any elimination round yet so there is still hope. Save the cheerleader, save the game!

Well, I really doubt I'll vote for the Cheerleader, so she might have a shot at winning. :laugh:

I was on mobile and I think I accidentally voted for one. I wanted to vote for The Caveman, but I'm not sure where my vote ended up.

2 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

I was on mobile and I think I accidentally voted for one. I wanted to vote for The Caveman, but I'm not sure where my vote ended up.

Yes. You voted for the Caveman

12 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Yes. You voted for the Caveman

Nice.

Edited by Actor Builder

Classic King, Unicorn Girl and Fencer in the same round... gotta go with the Unicorn Girl though, she's my favorite costume so far!

As for the second voting, it would be good to eliminate Series 17 from later polls as well, or use them as soon as possible for the following reason:

If you include them now, those 16 minifigs will have fewer competitors, since they were "protected" from being eliminated since now; this will distort the results in the favor of Series 17 minifigs.

I voted for grandpa. I am just fond of elder minifigures in general because the majority of the minifigure population are either youngsters or minifigures are their primes. 

As for the 2nd poll - if series 17 is pitted against the remaining minifigs as late as May 1, here are the complications:

1. I don't think many will have the whole set soon (unless you buy in boxes)
  2. There will be a higher concentration of series 17 minifigures battling against other minifigures. Likewise, the odds of series 17 minifigures battling each other is also higher (which is not good)
  3. The votes for minifigures might be superficial

The only advantage I see is that we'll get to rate them sooner  --but on what basis, I am not sure. Purely visual, I suppose?

I voted also for grandpa because it's a very nice minifig I had to have for my scenery.

I would leave series 17 out of scope for the moment. We also don't yet know the hidden minifig.

1 hour ago, Yooha said:

As for the second voting, it would be good to eliminate Series 17 from later polls as well, or use them as soon as possible for the following reason:

If you include them now, those 16 minifigs will have fewer competitors, since they were "protected" from being eliminated since now; this will distort the results in the favor of Series 17 minifigs.

For this, I saved how many spots were for series 17 when pictures weren't released.

So I can exactly tell if there were spots for series 17 until now, how many, and even if two were in the same round or not.

So it was just a matter of delaying them, and to me the best is to include them right now, after all many didn't own series 1 minifigures or simiar, but voted for them. And I doubt many will have Mr. Gold when it comes out.

But I will leave it in the hand of the poll.

There is something I do not understand. Why does it say 15 people voted, but I can only count 14??

When opening the grandpa I see 9 votes, but outside I see only 8...