Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

This.

This is a game. not a war. Let's treat it that way.

@Itaria No Shintaku, thank you so much for setting up and organizing this game! It's been a lot of fun and I'm sorry that some people's complaining has left the game on a bad note. Half an hour of preparation for each round?!!! You spend all this time and effort putting together this game which is meant to be fun, only to have people complain and take it to seriously. :cry_sad: I feel so bad for you man.

To those who have voiced their complaints I say this.

Don't. :sadnew:

Instead, voice your thoughts as suggestions, not criticism.

Let's say your kid makes you breakfast in bed.  Chances are is that some things aren't going to be perfect. (AKA egg shells in your scrambled eggs, your waffles are a bit soaked in orange juice after it splashed on the way over, etc.) But does it matter? No! What matters is that they spent a lot of time and effort because they love you and they want to make you happy. In the future they'll get better, but to be honest it doesn't really matter.

What matters is that you have fun, enjoy the game, take note of flaws and make suggestions on how to fix them, and thank the Maker ( of the games and the waffles :laugh: ). 

Have fun and keep building. :wink:

Thanks to you and all you guys.
The small graphics that I create in every game take usually 10 to 20 minutes to prepare. Then I have to upload, edit the topic, create the poll, usually this takes half an hour everytime. When I took pictures, thing that I regret I couldn't do anymore due to lack of time, that was even harder. I thank everybody for having voted against Mr.Gold as this is the only minifigure I do not possess and it would be impossible taking pictures for the graphics.

Most of your beloved characters will come again in the next game that will start within two months. Rules will be stricter and I'll follow your suggestions.
The winner of this game will not join the next one so a brand new winner will be elected. If something of this game wasn't matching your expectations, the next one will be better. And in January, with TLBM series 2, another one will raise again. And it will fix all the problems the first two had. And so on.

I am an active LUG member in three different LUGs, I do everything I can for the community and these are some pieces of me in different ages and in front of Ole Kirk's House:

331873.gif

then that day I met Mr. Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen:

354997.JPG

then that day I made the visit to the factory in Billund and I was in the vault:

19260399_10154917152188440_6534247750023

And I could go on forever. I simply love LEGO and helping by serving in communities is one mean to show this.

I'd gladly meet any of you in the fan weekend too.

Back on topic, within these two, my favourite is the Scarecrow.

I wonder if we will still see 70 or more votes in this round?  That would be nice if all the scarecrow voters show up! :wink:

@Itaria No Shintaku Thanks for all you have done putting this game together!  It was a brave move to do this knowing that some members would be disappointed as their favorites dropped out of the game.  It is nice to see the face behind all this work!  That is quite a picture from the LEGO vault!

10 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

It depends on the face. Mine isn't that handsome. :laugh:

That is alright, I would not say I am handsome either.  Besides, the focus in that vault picture is not your face but something else much more beautiful! :wink: You do not need to be handsome with a 6285 MISB in your hands!

Just now, Slegengr said:

That is alright, I would not say I am handsome either.  Besides, the focus in that vault picture is not your face but something else much more beautiful! :wink: You do not need to be handsome with a 6285 MISB in your hands!

I totally agree on this!

4 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Its what's inside that matters. 

:sick: Corny, but true!

11 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

You have beard, nice ! Someday we should have a face reveal on here. Or is that not allowed.....  :look:

Anyways I voted for faun. Sad to see so many of my favorites losing today, but I don't have time to worry I'm on vacation! So I won't be around a lot for a while....

I've got to support fantasy and vote for the Faun!  Sadly he seems to be the underdog, which is quite surprising to me, I think he is a much better figure and given how close Elf vs. Scarecrow was I thought this matchup would also be very close.  Ah well, Scarecrow is a fine figure in his own right.  But maybe the Faun still has time to pull through!

19 minutes ago, 1Panda said:

You have beard, nice ! Someday we should have a face reveal on here. Or is that not allowed.....  :look:

There is a thread to post our pictures

:classic:

Molte grazie for running the game.  :classic:

It's going to be a scary finish.  :laugh:

Well, the winner could have been the Elf ...Even though Scarecrow is not bad, I'm still sticking to Faun just because I'm not feeling that Scarecrow is really the best out there. 

32 minutes ago, makoy said:

Well, the winner could have been the Elf ...Even though Scarecrow is not bad, I'm still sticking to Faun just because I'm not feeling that Scarecrow is really the best out there. 

My exact sentiments too. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

My exact sentiments too. 

But you voted for Scarecrow, so not exactly the same result :tongue:

15 minutes ago, makoy said:

But you voted for Scarecrow, so not exactly the same result :tongue:

I voted Elf in the last round! Prior to this final vote... 

There was so much hype about the Faun being unbeatable, looks like it was overblown. 

Edited by koalayummies

3 hours ago, koalayummies said:

There was so much hype about the Faun being unbeatable, looks like it was overblown. 

I personally feel that a lot of figures deserve to be on the final much more than the satyr. He's not that exceptional to me. But the people have spoken, I guess! :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by BrickHat

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

I personally feel that a lot of figures deserve to be on the final much more than the satyr. He's not that exceptional to me. But the people have spoken, I guess! :shrug_oh_well:

Well, if there is any take away from this poll is that you finally broke the spell -- because the one that you voted is winning! :tongue:

On August 4, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Robert8 said:

There is a thread to post our pictures

:classic:

OH so there is That's something I'll check out. Thanks for telling me.