Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

I'm not sure if it has been explicitly stated, but it could easily be Barbara. Her skin tone is just similar to her voice actor, Rosario Dawson.

Yeah, since the line-up of Batgirls in the comics don't have any black characters, this is just a race-lifted Babs. I think it would be awesome if we got a black Commissioner Gordon too. :classic:

EDIT: Unless it's an "original" Batgirl, like Blake being an "original" Robin in TDKR. I suppose that's possible too.

Edited by PepperoniBricks

That Batmobile set is terrible, and the Robin fig is hideous. However, I am loving the Joker set. The figs are pretty cool, and the car doesn't scrub up too bad either. Batgirl sells that set for me though.

Love the fact that bat girl is the only hero in the joker set. Gives me hope for non bat man centric sets. The time where we get a movie about batman, he doesn't come in every set. Just found that hilarious.

These sets look great! I'll definitely have to get several sets from this wave. I actually really like the rugged-looking Batmobile. I wonder why they didn't give Robin a utility belt piece too? I do quite like that piece and the figs in the Joker set are fantastic. I really look forward to the other sets we're getting, personally I'm hoping for a Nightwing inclusion. Based on the trailer, we're going to get some really great sets and figs.

Love the fact that bat girl is the only hero in the joker set. Gives me hope for non bat man centric sets. The time where we get a movie about batman, he doesn't come in every set. Just found that hilarious.

Well, I'm assuming the CMF line will have a bunch of Batman variants, so the regular sets don't need to be bombarded with Batmen.

Both of these sets are awesome! Batmobile is unique enough and distinct so it stands out from every other version of it. Joker mobile looks so rad: love the color scheme and minifigures. Joker ,Harley and Batgirl all have side arm printing and look great. Batmobile minifigures are ok: Batman is the same as Lego Movie version( with old cowl and cape, yes!) but with 3D utility belt , Man-Bat is the same as 2014 one, 2 weird clawed minifigures look intriguing enough, but Robin is horrible. Seriously I get that in a movie he's supposed to look kiddy, but not like this! I'd prefer old version of him. I can get around and like new Joker, but not new Robin.

I'm not a DC guy, but that Joker Lowrider is on my list. Amazing printing and really one of the biggest steps up in any line/theme.

Also, where is coat tails Joker?

Since he's not wearing the suit jacket here, there's no place for the coattails. We'll see that for whatever gives him the full jacket appearance.

By the looks of it the Batmobile has some sort of transforming function. Check out the ball joints at the front and the wheels at the back, which also seem to be able to rotate.

These sets are great. The design team really did a great job. So much details and fun stuff. Kids will love these sets 100%.

Very eager to see the other sets and the cmf series.

I have a feeling Batman will show up in a set other than the Batmobile, and similar feelings towards Robin. :wink: So why include the Kabuki Twins and Man-Bat in that Batmobile set? Unless you completely and utterly dig that Batmobile, there's not much motivation to buy it with the minifigure selection thus far.

Is that female robin from that animated movie? And why is batgirl have a dark skintone

Lego's says its Dick Grsayon.

Is that female robin from that animated movie?

No, just a stylized Dick Grayson

And why is batgirl have a dark skintone

I think she's supposed to match the skin tone of her voice actor, Rosario Dawson.

No, just a stylized Dick Grayson

I think she's supposed to match the skin tone of her voice actor, Rosario Dawson.

I think its manufacturing problem. All Batman minifigures that have face printed on black head (every Batman released since 2015) has this dark tanned skin tone. That's why Batgirl has this face.

The Joker set looks cool, three new figs (didn't skimp on the printing either) and some new gold pieces.

Robin & the Kabuki Twins are nice too, Man-Bat repeat is a bit disappointing though, would be better with a new fig.

Is the tool belt new?

Kabuki Twins... Now there's a surprise. Didn't expect characters from "The Batman" to show up. Not complaining. Those two were cool.

Honestly, it's the minifigs that peak my interest most. The Jokermobile is cool too. Not too keen on the Batmobile...

I think its manufacturing problem. All Batman minifigures that have face printed on black head (every Batman released since 2015) has this dark tanned skin tone. That's why Batgirl has this face.

Maybe, but Robin also has similarities to Michael Cera.

Those sets look pretty damn cool. New Batmobile definitely looks like something our LEGO Batman here would be driving.

And Joker's lowrider is looking great as well, interesting stuff here. I'm just not sure what to think of Robin, there... I'm not that well versed when it comes to anything superhero-related,

is it supposed to be some kind of gag that has something to do with some iterations of Robin? I think he should've been a bit shorter as well, he looks like a kid, facially, but then turns out to be a normal sized guy. Or maybe just a "big kid"...

That's also a rather unusual Joker design, more feral looking than any Joker I can remember. But we'll see how it plays out.

It says Smylex on Harley's torso! I'm liking this set's feel of combining suicide squad and batman 1989! Batgirl is definitely a unique design and not 1966, and all three figures in the set have arm printing.