Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Indeed, here we go again. Let's not restart the "I think it's coming" discussion. It's coming! Now, let's be patient and wait for tangible information.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Helghan said:

I get my info from Disney and Hidalgo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regarding the Falcon...Stash's informants are reliable and thus he's just as reliable. If he says it's coming..trust him. 

Winter is coming... Oh wait, wrong franchise...

19 hours ago, Jedibob said:

Does anyone saw the summer  sets in the Netherlands ???

I don't know if I can ask this question in this thread.

i am checking everyday,..... i am afraid we will have to wait till beginning of june :(

22 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

If anyone's interested, R3-M2s head and body are currently on Bricks and Pieces UK. 

Also on the US store. Thanks for the heads up, didn't want to pay $15 or more on Bricklink.

24 minutes ago, Goonmo said:

Also on the US store. Thanks for the heads up, didn't want to pay $15 or more on Bricklink.

What are the part numbers???

Just a heads up, TRU Cardiff pop-up store had the Vader Transformation, Tank and Bounty Hunter sets in today! So happy with the £20 price of the first 2 sets! Was scared they would be £30

The tank is only £20? Awesome! Will certainly pick it up, then. I was on the fence about it previously, since I thought it was £30.

Spotted the hyperdrive in Canada. Confirmed 825 pieces and 129.99 Canadian (which equals to 99.99 usd comparing to other sets of its price)

Picked up hyperdrive set for 79.99 due to current toysrus 20% off sale. So it is $99.99 USD 

3 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

R3 m2 is in tru Canada this week

Yup, got one today when I bought the A-Wing.

3 hours ago, eliminator said:

Yup, got one today when I bought the A-Wing.

Anyone know yet when/if the u.s. will get one?... I'm worried we'll miss out.

Winter is already here, I saw the white raven fly...so that discussion is over.  Jon Snow knows more than most of us!

The Falcon is coming, it's just a matter of when.  No need to argue about it in here, just start a new topic.  You can call it something like dumb argument when we already have evidence.  I'm sure it will make top ten posts for a week straight!

I don't care if it is legends, canon...whatever term.  This is not the place to carry on your argument, it simply has no business in here.  And if you cannot figure that out, you will be gone.

Thanks, now let's keep this discussion thread on topic please.

On 2017-5-20 at 3:00 AM, David Thomsen said:

Whenever I visit this thread I am reminded ...

Wow.  Were you looking for attention?  Because you've got some now.

Edited by Jim
Removed link

I feel like lego might have some challenge with this new gorilla walker. There normal AT-AT has enough problems with the walking pose but now that the gorilla walker has longer legs. They would have to do more of a technic frame to fet the support that is needed. Idk about you guys but I feel like it would have a more curved back than the AT-AT because of it being called the gorilla walker. Probably more like a V shape and I can definitely see some struggles for lego with support and functionality.

Can anyone confirm if the Vader fig from the new set has backprinting? Would be a shame if that improvement made in the Tie Advanced set last year was lost.

Vader doesn't have back printing, unfortunately. I think he does have the softer cape, though, rather than the regular rigid one, which I like.

On 19/05/2017 at 9:58 PM, Stash2Sixx said:

Winter is already here, I saw the white raven fly...so that discussion is over.  Jon Snow knows more than most of us!

The Falcon is coming, it's just a matter of when.  No need to argue about it in here, just start a new topic.  You can call it something like dumb argument when we already have evidence.  I'm sure it will make top ten posts for a week straight!

I don't care if it is legends, canon...whatever term.  This is not the place to carry on your argument, it simply has no business in here.  And if you cannot figure that out, you will be gone.

Thanks, now let's keep this discussion thread on topic please.

A seller at my lego store told me that a new UCS was coming in August but he didn't know which one. Well, from what I see in this thread it seems more likely to get an annoucement no? Or the release of the 3rd UCS but not the MF...

On 2017-05-16 at 0:59 AM, thorin said:

I still have not seen a video review of set 75191... only the written one with pictures, as described above.

Anyone know if there is a video of this yet?

Found this:

hm...  again the new ship is smaller with tons of stickers, kinda habit during last years

5 hours ago, DEAD1974 said:

hm...  again the new ship is smaller with tons of stickers, kinda habit during last years

Missed opportunity.

It's pretty much just a rehash of the 9498 with hyperdrive ring added. While in general I can live a rehash/updated starfighter, the fact that they went with the flawed cockpit design of 9498 is troublesome. In comparison, the UCS 10214 nails it perfectly.

https://brickset.com/sets/9498-1/Saesee-Tiin-s-Jedi-Starfighter