Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I'm going to call fake on lando after seeing other posts from xsilentcommando like faking a leak from call of duty but maybe it is real but I am calling fake.

The sets look decent, obviously I will make better judgement when clearer images and more information appears. From what I can see there is some positives for sure!

Seriously though, are people actually believing this Lando Picture. I know we are all desperate for a Cloud City but they released a Lando this year already...

Yes I agree... we actually just got a new Lando so both versions the same year, when none of them had been updated for long? Well it actually sounded very unlikely.. 

Again.. not to sound like I smart megablocks (however I am one... just smart, not the megablocks though ;) ) that was what I said the second the picture was published... sad that no one took on my 1000 bucks bet... 

Edited by Sneakguest

9 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Yes I agree... we actually just got a new Lando so both versions the same year, when none of them had been updated for long? Well it actually sounded very unlikely.. 

Again.. not to sound like I smart megablocks (however I am one... just smart, not the megablocks though ;) ) that was what I said the second the picture was published... sad that no one took on my 1000 bucks bet... 

Now it may still be real but I think it is a 65% chance it is fake.

20 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Now it may still be real but I think it is a 65% chance it is fake.

Never tell me the odds.

I'm really excited for the new Aayla figure! Seeing as we haven't had any "Clone Wars Eyes" since 2014, I'm assuming she'll have normal minifig printing. With Luminara and Quinlan last year, here's hoping we'll see some other Jedi like Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi-Mundi get the same treatment in the future. 

I still can't find the Desert Skiff Escape (75174) or Luke's Landspeeder (75173) in any stores in Norway. 

Is this the same in other EU countries?

Worth making an account just to shut this damn person down again.

Delta basically said this already, but I want to be as clear as possible so there aren't another hundred pages of people getting their hopes up:

There is 0% chance the Lando minifig is real.

The photo's OP on reddit is xsilentcommando. As Delta said, OP claims they found the photo elsewhere on reddit but the post was conveniently deleted.

In another forum OP provides a link to their youtube channel, "Brick Productions 2016," which many of you will recall was the handle of a user who previously dropped by around here on a regular basis with "leaked" lists of sets high on many people's lego SW wishlists. AKA Taylor Stevenson, Brick Productions 2015/17/whatever, Taylor Stevenson Brick Productions, etc.

This is a photo from Taylor Stevenson's flickr.

Their caption in the link makes it clear it's a custom job.

31604625402_1653f7746b.jpg

25 minutes ago, 42sb said:

Worth making an account just to shut this damn person down again.

Delta basically said this already, but I want to be as clear as possible so there aren't another hundred pages of people getting their hopes up:

There is 0% chance the Lando minifig is real.

The photo's OP on reddit is xsilentcommando. As Delta said, OP claims they found the photo elsewhere on reddit but the post was conveniently deleted.

In another forum OP provides a link to their youtube channel, "Brick Productions 2016," which many of you will recall was the handle of a user who previously dropped by around here on a regular basis with "leaked" lists of sets high on many people's lego SW wishlists. AKA Taylor Stevenson, Brick Productions 2015/17/whatever, Taylor Stevenson Brick Productions, etc.

This is a photo from Taylor Stevenson's flickr.

Their caption in the link makes it clear it's a custom job.

Thanks for sharing this! I was personally 90% sure this was fake but the other 10% in me was hoping for the set. Now I at least have some confirmation xD

Even though this fig is fake I'm still holding out hope that maybe there will be a new cloud city set at some point. 

We don't know if Lando is fake or not. Let's wait for more info before saying one way or another please.

I hope the officer in the FO BP will have a blue uniform. Would be really awesome. Nuremberg toy fair is this Wednesday so I hope we will get pictures soon.

Edited by ChiefPie

Canadian Walmart stores have tags out for the winter wave; yet the American stores do not. Anyone have any idea why Canada is apparently pushing forward the 3/1 release deadline but the US isn't?

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

We don't know if Lando is fake or not. Let's wait for more info before saying one way or another please.

Actually, we do know. Read his flickr. He DESCRIBES the process of making the custom decals. It's 100% fake.

"Lando has pre-digital decals applied. The face and torso were blank torsos and simply edited on!"

Edited by ChristopherLee

Shame Lando turned out to be a fake. Guess we'll have to wait a little while longer for that Cloud City set. :cry_sad:

5 hours ago, Robi-wan said:

The reason nobody took you up on the bet Sneakguest, was you first said 100 bucks. Now you upped it to 1000 ?

haha damn... well its easy to increase the bet when the odds getting more favorable :wink:

If this is fake the guy did a great effort to sheet post:

- Zuckuss is the only remainning bounty hunter from ESB to be made when taking the BH BP into account.

- Lando's print is not the same as featured on the fake one posted earlier, the face is the one used in the new A-wing set, not the custom printed one. 

This is probably fake but I'm probably not the only UCS bespin dreamer out there :sceptic:

Edited by RetroInferno

42 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

If this is fake the guy did a great effort to sheet post:

- Zuckuss is the only remainning bounty hunter from ESB to be made when taking the BH BP into account.

- Lando's print is not the same as featured on the fake one posted earlier, the face is the one used in the new A-wing set, not the custom printed one. 

This is probably fake but I'm probably not the only UCS bespin dreamer out there :sceptic:

it's fake. Lobot uses an angry clone head and the legs from the newest AT-ST Driver. The Bespin Guard uses Finn's head. That Lando torso print is obviously an applied decal, and he has the old 2015 Stormtrooper in the picture.