Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

There was a redesigned Phantom for season 2, which was the old one but with bigger engines (for hyperdrive), wings with more streamlined corners and an astromech slot on top. (I'm hoping the set will be this version.) The new ship appears to be a bluish modified Neimoidian shuttle.

Huh. Seems like it lacks the deployable wings; looks more like a Separatist shuttle. Hopefully the set comes with an actual interior!

I guess it's in fact a Separatist shuttle with some paint job done by Sabine. The presence of battle droids in season 3 trailer sorta explains why it was chosen over the previous Phantom

Would'nt count on interior these days..

I wonder if the ship will also fit on the back of the Lego Ghost - & if how it will look. The Phantom for example was too big for my taste.

Maybe since we are getting a new phantom, TLG will do a re-release of the ghost with updated minifigs. That could be the missing set with zeb. And the new phantom would fit in the ghost

Edited by joeyl19

I'm not sure about this, because doesn't Lego have a rule where they don't include dual molding in sets $30 and under? If I recall, the duel of the fates set is supposed to be $30. If that's the case, I doubt that we will get any updates on the minifigures.

That's not the case at all. HobGoblin has them in a $20 set, Deathstroke, Batman and Spider-man have gotten them in $30 sets as well.

And really, other than a new hair mold for Obi-Wan, boots are the only real update left for these characters. Qui-Gon and Maul were updated not that long ago, so boots for Obi-Wan would make sense.

Edited by strangely

That's a myth.

CW Maul got great arm printing in a cheap set, 3 wookies got it in another. But somehow they can't do arm printing for Ahsoka, Sabine or Rex? In already overpriced sets? We got a super detailed C3PO figure in a polybag & less detailed versions in more expensive sets. Maybe they don't want too much cheap plastic in the SW line. Would have to get a honest answer out of a designer - & they rather'd say "everything (in TLG) is awesome", than anything of interest.

Don't know the reason why Lego keeps making bad figures (or ones that never reach the potential they could otherwise & may never be updated again; Ahsoka, pink season #1 Sabine) for the SW line.

Anyway, boots for the Jedi would be epic. I rather fear they won't give Thawn black boots. & I idiot didn't get the CMF scientist who had the perfect leg piece :hmpf_bad:

Personally I'm hoping for an updated version of the Ghost in the summer wave. I feel like the version we have now is a huge disappointment. When I fist heard about the set releasing I had high hopes for an interior like the Millenium Falcon. As we are now getting a new Phantom Ship I would hope we get a new Ghost to match it.

Anyway, boots for the Jedi would be epic. I rather fear they won't give Thawn black boots. & I idiot didn't get the CMF scientist who had the perfect leg piece :hmpf_bad:

Brink link is your friend. That's how I got a second mad scientist for about 5 bucks.

I don't like the new phantom, it looks like a rubber ducky . I hope it has some cool features...

A new ghost with more interior space would be most welcome :)

Edited by firefox

Personally I'm hoping for an updated version of the Ghost in the summer wave. I feel like the version we have now is a huge disappointment. When I fist heard about the set releasing I had high hopes for an interior like the Millenium Falcon. As we are now getting a new Phantom Ship I would hope we get a new Ghost to match it.

I don't like the new phantom, it looks like a rubber ducky . I hope it has some cool features...

A new ghost with more interior space would be most welcome :)

Agreed, I want an updated Ghost with an interior! The Ghost design seems like it can accommodate a Lego interior more so than the Millennium Falcon; Lego really should have given us a better interior with the previous one.

If new Phantom is indeed an updated Separatist Shuttle we could get a really good set for 40-50$! Hope for some interior and Zeb minifigure, but that probably won't happen.

Edited by benderisgreat

A Ghost with even a third of the Falcons interior - never gonna happen. However you may design it (under $200 ; ), it's just not possible with this particular ship's shapes. The Falcon is like a circle with a pretty constant height. The Ghost may give the illusion of that, but actually has 4 "triangles" that won't share any space with minifigures however you build them. They could just extend the existing "hallway-like interior" a bit.

If they cover more space at the rear (like I did with my MOD) you could use the back too, but then people would complain about not being able to dock with the Phantom :wink:

If new Ghost is indeed an updated Separatist Shuttle we could get a really good set for 40-50$! Hope for some interior and Zeb minifigure, but that probably won't happen.

The new Phantom is the Separtist shuttle.

I've used that before, my Christo Thrawn has just those legs... Double hit with using the scientist's arms to upgrade Biker Scout figures too.

Hope the Yoda Starfighter comes with a S6 Dooku. He had a cool new outfit in the same arc the star fighter is from.

Hope the Yoda Starfighter comes with a S6 Dooku. He had a cool new outfit in the same arc the star fighter is from.

As far as I know it's just Yoda & R2..

Though it would be awesome- if they'd use the "normal Dooku face & hair".

I didn't spot any difference to the fig - aaahm character in S6..

I'm actually looking forward to Yoda's Starfighter. I am disappointed that there is no Yoda's Hut but I guess we have time for that in the future. I mean I don't think we will be receiving many CW sets now as it's probably going to take a back seat due to everything else Star Wars coming out.

As far as I know it's just Yoda & R2..

Though it would be awesome- if they'd use the "normal Dooku face & hair".

I didn't spot any difference to the fig - aaahm character in S6..

The lost missions, didn't air on TV but was available as a DVD... Tyranus is there.