Have 95.2 percent.. Mostly need 2l thin black beams! Hope one day I'll build it!

Edited by Aleh

98,5% :-) Bought the instructions and received the immediately. Instructions look great!

@Lucio: Will you also make instructions for the (red) crane which is seen in your 2nd movie on the first page?

@Lucio: Will you also make instructions for the (red) crane which is seen in your 2nd movie on the first page?

I do not know what the future holds for me, but since it doesn't work very well, I should first fix some things, probably I have to rebuild it..... but I do not think I will do.

Woohooo!!! Finally my 12 Mog wheels will come to use!

Great work everyone involved!!!

12 are not enough, actually you need 13 :tongue: (and 4 rims need to be the new 6 holes variant).

I had the privilege to test the Building Instructions of this magnificent model.

It was really fun to put such a big LEGO model together.

In the beginning you are looking for the right parts all the time.

As the build progresses finding parts becomes easier but the model becomes bigger and bigger! :wink:

After hours of building you end up with one of the largest LEGO models ever built.

The instructions are of great quality and contain just the correct level of difficulty.

When I finished the build I took the model outside and made this picture in my garden.

I recommend this model to everybody who loves to build big and take a challenge!

8x8%20Dump%20Truck%20%28Medium%29.jpeg

Bought a copy of your instructions last night Lucio. Thankyou for publishing them. I really enjoyed putting your ACT together and am looking forward to this one. Your models certainly have a sense of majesty :)

Wow, now it's time to see a proper trailer. :tongue:

Please don't, this is almost impossible for me to achieve, a beautiful trailer would mean a serious deathblow for my wallet for the next decade or so.

Hi all,

Since I bought the instructions and I am starting to build it, I think here is the best topic to discuss about it.

In the book #5, at page 6, you will need 2x 2745 in white, and this part is not produced since a long time, therefore, hard to find.
I have found a easy way to get rid of this issue, by using a more modern 41531 and 18651 combination...

In such a case, you will need the following additional parts:

• 2x "Cylinder 4 x 4 x 1 2/3 with Pin Holes and Center Bar" (41531) in White
  • 2x "Technic, Axle Pin 3L with Friction Ridges Lengthwise and 2L Axle" (18651) in Black

But you will also be able to remove the following parts:

• 2x "Cylinder 4 x 4 x 1 2/3 with Axle Holes" (2745) in White
  • 2x "Technic, Axle 4" (3705) in Black
  • 2x "Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Angled #2 - 180 degrees" (32034) in Black

White Cylinder alternate.png