Hi to everybody!

It's been a while from my last MOC...a year and 1 day to be precise :grin:..well, how some of you already knew, the last year I bought and refurbished a home and that involved much of my free time. Now that the home is almost finished (I doubt that it ever will), a baby is coming :cry_happy:...that's mean that I'm planning to do instructions, but I don't know when. :tongue:

Now, that's my new MOC. It's a Dump truck 8x8. The scale is about 1:11.

25953523814_fbf95fa798_c.jpg

It was inspired by the Iveco Trakker (more than anything else to derive the dimensions), but the front grid ended to be more a beheaded batman logo. :classic:

It's 8 wheels drive, moved by 4XL Motors connected to the wheels via a driveline, it has a differential per axle. 2 XL Motors drive the 1st and the 2nd axle and the other 2 drive the 3rd and 4th axles.

This allow to have a virtual central diff and stress a bit less the drivetrain since the torque is splitted. A fake 6-inline engine is connected to the driveline of the 1st and 2nd axles.

The 1st and the 2nd are steering axles via 2 PF Servo motors (one for each axle), with different turning radius and working steering wheel.

The suspensions system consists in 4 live axles. Shock absorbers for the 1st and 2nd axles, with an anti-roll bar for the 1st axle, leaf springs for the 3rd and 4th.

The Pneumatic system consists in 2 small pump driven by an L motor, that provide compressed air for tilting the cab, elevate the bed and to an hypothetical trailer.

The lightening system consist in 4 PF Led, 2 in the front and 2 in the back for the headlights (and 2 extension wires). In the back there is a connector where is possible to connect lights of a trailer.

There is even a winch in the front moved by an L Motor.

It uses 2 SBrick that control everything, with the exeption of tilting the cab and providing compressed air to the trailer, that are actuated manually.

It has openable doors (manually) that allow access to detailed interiors of the cab and it has a trailer coupling.

The truck itself is built to be a base for several future MOC/MOD. In fact, tipping bed system a part, everything is contained in the chassis or in the side tanks.

Weight and dimensions:

Length: 93 studs (74.4 cm)

Width: 29 studs (23.2 cm) (without mirrors)

Height: 42 studs (33.6 cm) (without antennas)

Weight: 6 Kg

PF elements:

4 XL Motors for drive.

3 Servo Motors, 2 for steering and 1 for the tipping bed pneumatic valve.

2 L Motors, 1 for the pneumatic pump and 1 for the winch.

4 Led, 2 in the front and 2 in the back.

2 Li-Po battery.

2 SBrick.

4 20cm extension cables.

1 50cm extension cables.

Pneumatic elements:

3 new long pneumatic cylinders

2 new small pneumatic pumps

3 pneumatic valves

2 M pneumatic cylinders

A video is coming soon

For more pics see: https://www.flickr.c...157667401525315

I hope you like it!

26532499116_64612067e7_c.jpg

26492435241_65d0ccf7e2_c.jpg

25953523004_67eae2c975_c.jpg

25953522134_25a3fa1379_c.jpg

25953521044_6bcd2723a9_c.jpg

25955580583_5a63813db3_c.jpg

Edited by Lucio Switch

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2* *oh2* Awesome!!!!! Now the questions are: how many pieces does it have, is it bigger than the ACT, which one would you recommend to build: THIS or the ACT? (I think this is obvious for me)

Super truck. :thumbup:

You can expect to find it in the HOF soon.

Thanks a lot! It's a honor!

It's nice, but why do you always build so small? :grin:

Probably to compensate my penis dimensions. :laugh: :laugh:

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2* *oh2* Awesome!!!!! Now the questions are: how many pieces does it have, is it bigger than the ACT, which one would you recommend to build: THIS or the ACT? (I think this is obvious for me)

I don't know, but I think less parts than the ACT....but the ACT has already instructions...you have to wait a bit (sarcasm) for this one.

OMG. I know now, where my 58 Gray panels will be, after build of Madocca's Wing Body Truck. :blush:

WOW! Every time you post something I am blown out of the water.

When can we expect the video?

25953522134_25a3fa1379_c.jpg

Does it come in black? :laugh:

Edited by JJ2

Amazing truck! Just wow!

Great work, simply perfect suspension, nice exterior. Now this is the first MOC in my to-mod-list :)

Lucio, you always know how to surprise every kind of builders)

As allway AMAZING..!!! Very nice. And for so far as i can see it is about the same scale as the ACT and the ITT. I cant wait to get the instructions of that truck...

I had to look twice just to realize - this is not simply another Arocs C-model, a few more Arocs had to be sacrificed for this one for sure :laugh: ! I like how you use PF for such big scale. This clean and expressive style, everything looks rationally placed :thumbup: :thumbup: . I only miss a more realistic grid. Please do a video with some "heavy" load :wink: !

I thought it was a digital build. Fantastic work, I love your large scale building and your presentation is great. I would have liked to see those pneumatics connected together pushing up that tipping bed as one large pneumatic.

H

I already commented this at MOCpages...but better twice then once... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really love the presentation on this one! It is extremely impressive...se well done!!!

Nice to see it is 8x8 and loaded with functions... And a video...so cool! I'll check it right away... :thumbup:

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

I like the lifting mechanism and of course the truck, it is tall for the large suspension but it seems to me 1 or 2 studs width.

If it just would be big, than I would say: well, nice... nice...

With all the functions, I say: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, my compliments. Nice video as well. Towing the Volkswagen bus shows the actual size of the truck! I'm looking forward to the instructions!