Hello World!

This is my first post in this forum and i will start with my second work, a Ferrari F488 Spider.

Later i will post my first work, a Chevrolet Camaro or you can just see it now in my Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/springoff)

I will have instructions for this Ferrari but i dont know when. I'm out of time for now. :\

Please see the promotion video i made for it with a little help from 5571 truck!

Photos:

2409532-o_1afus94taj77gagecgoig1u2a8-full.jpg

2409535-o_1afusfndf1fupgn1csv9t91vtad-full.jpg

2409538-o_1afusfndf1fg31d1apva1asern0e-full.jpg

2409541-o_1afusfndff62bs51so71a981rp1f-full.jpg

2409544-o_1afusfndf1afh1vja8pr1ae41g1hg-full.jpg

2409547-o_1afusk9idj7217ld1ntrsavjkc11-full.jpg

2419375-o_1agiau5401sqj1mam60b36l121s7-full.jpg

Lego Ideas: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/138216

Cheers from Portugal! :)

Edited by springoff

what can i say other than that it is great :wub: :wub: :thumbup:

I upvoted your project on lego ideas, but lego always rejects technic-projects. It's worth a try though.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Amazing way to introduce yourself!

I really like how this car is made, the last photo is my favorite!

Looks great!

Ferrari is currently used IP (and it has been used previously extensively), thus sadly making no chance for positive review on LEGO Ideas.

nice model and the photos in the snow is great presentation. I can see i'm going to have to start looking for more red #3 connectors!

I've seen this video before, really love the design! The dash by the steering wheel is very original, and the footage on the mountains adds a nice touch. If you post your video without the S you can display the video clip on this website. Welcome to EB and I hope you bring us more awesome MOC's!!

Why is it called f2488 when the real car is a 488 spider

Otherwise good car

Edited by Aventador2004

5 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Why is it called f2488 when the real car is a 488 spider

Otherwise good car

I have warned you about topic bumping, yet you are still doing it. Don't bump topics, unless it really adds something to the conversation.
I don't intend to keep warning you, so please confirm to our posting guidelines.

Other than that; Please use proper punctuation etc. Start a sentence with a capital and end it with a . or ?
This is a mature forum, so please use mature grammer.
Thanks.

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Usually, it's best to only reply to the topics you see on the first, maybe second, page. That way you don't have to worry about bumping topics. :wink: 

"...unless it really adds something to the conversation" (quote Jim). There is no such rule to reply only to topics on the first 2 pages. And IMO this topic is less than a year old.

To contribute something usefull to this topic and to answer the question from Aventador2004: The car is named officially Ferrari 488 GTB type F142M (Coupé) or 488 Spider which applies to this particular MOC. The builder named the car right in the description, but not in the title, for whatever weird reason. No offense many other characteristic details have been left out, such as the air intakes in the sides which are very hard to replicate. Other than that some details of the car are pretty recognizeable and distinguishable from other Ferraris, e.g. the exhaust pipes. 

Edited by brunojj1

1 hour ago, springoff said:

Title edited. :)

Springoff, did you ever make instructions for this car? I saw that you have LDD at the end of the video.

I like the placement of the battery!