Elostirion

[ESL - FB5] The Pearldiving Trouble

Island: Berreli

Licence-Type: Ship (Class 0)

Owner: Joaquin Seramon Fontonajo

24725138584_a9cb01159c_z.jpg

Joaquin accompanied Poca and her brother Picac, one of the most renowned pearl divers of the island.

He was looking forward to seeing Picac in action while diving for pearls, and all went well for an hour,

until the trouble began. Brave as he had always been Joaquin didn't hesitate for a second, took a spear

and jumped into the water, attacking the shark and thus saving Picac.

Edited by Elostirion

Pearl divers on Berreli !

Good idea !

Are those natives from the Ténotclaxcan tribe who lives in Berreli ?

Felipe de la Manzana did not recorded pearl divers in the tribe but is always searching informations concerning Ténotclaxcans !

Well done Joaquin! A true hero...and surely now esteemed in Tenotclaxcan as much as in his own land. Lovely little build and story.

I approve.

Nice idea and well executed. As this is your fifth freebuild, the requirements for my approval are a bit steeper, but I like this one.

I approve

A very good, clean build that has excellent photography. Good posing of the minifigs, and an original story.

I approve :thumbup:.

A very simple, well presented build and a good backstory. Nice job, +1 :thumbup: approval

Edited by Ayrlego

Thanks for the kind words and the approvals, glad you like it.

I'm sure Poca belongs to a special clan in the Ténotclaxcan tribe who have some differences in their culture.

Very nice little build and excellent photography, Elostirion, the minifig and animal posing is great, and the idea of pearl-diving is very good too - approved! pirate_wink.gifpirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks for the kind words and the approvals, glad you like it.

I'm sure Poca belongs to a special clan in the Ténotclaxcan tribe who have some differences in their culture.

Oh great to hear that !

Do you agree that I post a copy of this build in the Ténotclaxcans topic ?

You are very welcome to develop some aspects we don't know of the Ténotclaxcan tribe !

Feel free! :-)

I will definitely have a closer look at that topic before I continue my Joaquin-Poca-story to incorporate their culture even better (while still keeping Pocas clan somewhat unique).

(I guess my other two builds with Poca might then become relevant:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=119568

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121018

)

Edited by Elostirion

How could I have overlooked this beauty? pirate_oh.gif Really sorry, Elostirion pirate_look.gif

I blame all of you, guys, you keep posting too much pirate_tong.gif

Now, I'm always a fan of simplicity in scenes, combined with quality minifig placing. This one is very lovely.

If I were to try building such a scene digitally... well it'd be a true nightmare.

Definitely approved thumbup.gif

Lovely scene, good idea, well built and photographed, and nice posing of all the different elements.

Pearl diving is a natural thing for the time period in question and this is a good portrayal.

Approved! :thumbup:

PLEASE DO NOT APPROVE builds from your own faction! Thanks everyone for complying. :pir-wink:

Nice vignette with an element of danger. Aren't pearls white or bluish grey in colour?

:thumbup: