Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Frost Spear

Frost Spear Tower sits at the far northern edges of Mitgardia, beyond the clan lands and close to the Ebar Stream. The winters here are brutal, even for Mitgardia, but the guards of Frost Spear enjoy something few other places do not. The tower is built on a small ridge with an active hot spring. Eventually someone got smart, and put in a crude piping system which keeps the main tower and the stable warm, even in the most deadliest blizzards.

Well this is the last of the series. I'll be returning to the volcanoes, autumn mountain forests and swamps of my own guild. I hope you all enjoyed what ended up being a tower tour across the guilds. As always thanks for looking, commenting and critiquing!

25011668015_4f7f43c584_b.jpg

24384832233_e889511ee1_b.jpg

25011661645_ce19335e6c_b.jpg

25011659215_358c449371_b.jpg

Gotta say, this could be my new favorite from you. Totally awesome!

You're absolutely right, Graham. I say exact the same. Just lovely, all of IT!

Yeah....I think everyone said it above already, but this is great! The texturing looks fantastic, but the woodwork is just right for a cold Mitgardian outpost!

Gotta say, this could be my new favorite from you. Totally awesome!

Serious amount of detail, especially loving those wooden plank pieces used.

Very Nice man!

You're absolutely right, Graham. I say exact the same. Just lovely, all of IT!

Amazing! Everything the walls, snow, water it's perfect!! :wub: :wub: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you guys. I didn't think it would turn out sowell when I started it, but it grew on me as I neared it's completion.

How can you make snow look so amazingly great? Incredible work!

TBH, I used Soccer Kid's work as a base with my own touches thrown in here and there. I hardly touch snow, so this was much fun. Thanks!

Damn, this is awesome! My favourite detail has to be the pipe taking the steam though!

That's my favorite part too! I thought it was a nice detail to add.

Yeah....I think everyone said it above already, but this is great! The texturing looks fantastic, but the woodwork is just right for a cold Mitgardian outpost!

Thanks very much!

Wow, great build! This has some of the best snow I have ever seen. Also, great use of the 2 x 2 round plates on the walls.

Stunning winter scene :wub: The woodwork framing the stone sections on the tower look superb, and very Mitgardian :thumbup: The hot spring is a really fun idea too, and well executed :classic:

Wow, great build! This has some of the best snow I have ever seen. Also, great use of the 2 x 2 round plates on the walls.

Great turret and scene! The snow looks very realistic! :sweet:

Stunning winter scene :wub: The woodwork framing the stone sections on the tower look superb, and very Mitgardian :thumbup: The hot spring is a really fun idea too, and well executed :classic:

That's great wood work!

Thanks Guys!

The snowscape, both the wooden and stone parts of the the building and the steaming water all look great, combined they make this look amazing!

Excellent build Blufiji, as I said on Flickr the snow looks very natural! The building of course looks great too; especially those windows on top, really like how you framed them!

The snowscape, both the wooden and stone parts of the the building and the steaming water all look great, combined they make this look amazing!

Incredible work! The stonework, the snowscape, the steaming water... brilliant!

beautiful, phantastic - hooray!

I like the rockwork of the tower and the snow looks great !!

Excellent build Blufiji, as I said on Flickr the snow looks very natural! The building of course looks great too; especially those windows on top, really like how you framed them!

Thank you guys!

Fantastic build, Blufiji! The wood and stone buildings are excellent and I really like the snow as well :thumbup: