Vincent Q

18th Century Mansion

This build definitely is eye candy...so much fun to gaze at due to all the intricate details. The exterior is first class; the interior is marvelous. So many pieces of furniture in a lovely setting. Congrats on such a fine build!

Absolutely amazing creation mate! The mansion is superb, but I really like the inner furniture! The chair made out of frogs, the piano, and the photography also is top notch! Amazing intro my friend! pirate_classic.gifpirate_classic.gif

Beautiful MoC Vincent, very nice work with the exterior of the mansion and the landscaping, and the fountain and carriage are excellent as well! However, what really stands out here is that interior - you've got loads of awesome details in there, and the overall cleanness of the inside is really delightful! pirate_wubnew.gif Loving all the furniture, and that painting (is that actual forced perspective, or did you use a sticker or something? I'd really like to know how you did that!)! We'd love to have you over in Brethren of the Brick Seas (particularly in Eslandola! pir_laugh2.gifpirate_wink.gif)

This is just a pleasure to look at. I especially like your use of frogs as chair legs and the design of the main cobblestone road. Nicely done! pir_laugh2.gif

Hello everyone, thank you all for all the praise. Sorry for replying late as I was busy for the pass few days. I just joined this forum 2 weeks ago. Still learning how to use the button here. I wanna thank Pred for uploading more pictures of the mansion in this forum. I wanna thank each of you all and I rally enjoy reading all the comments. You all motivates me to go further. Looking forward to share more of my MOC here in the future.

Ps: Garmadon, the picture inside the mansion is not sticker. It is the real photo that I took and develope through photo shoo. Will try to upload the photo of the portrait here once have chance as I still learning how the upload related picture to certain reply.

Beautiful mansion! Especially liking the interior, but of course the outside is really good too! The red roof is very striking and goes surprisingly well with the tan! thumbup.gif

Indeed. Hahaha! I will try to post the winter version here soon. Thank you.

Edited by Vincent Q