8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Here is my small Mariachi band. I am happy with the results and right now I still have 2 spares.. I think a quartet looks fine.

I don't have the bugle now and I didn't even know it exists until today. In the meantime I got a trumpet accessory that fits this purpose. Once I get a bugle I'll replace it. :)

28850671264_c605616b20.jpg

Mariachi Band

Yeah, that didn't turn out bad at all. I think you horn looks better than the old gold vacuum metalized bugle Hadn't seen yours before today.

Edited by K_Tiger

I love your Band! I habe only 3 Mariachis, but perhaps I go for the 4th, too. I wanted to do a band but then I thought There were no instruments, so I did stop! But your idea is great!

Finally I could get all the Minifigures I was searching for (all except the spy and the boxer) and except of the Babysitter I could find a second of the packages I was looking for.

But I had to visit 3 stores coss the city (and 2 who didn't had them yet) to find the Dog and the Baby! Someone was faster than me and bought all of them! I think some worker at those shops did take them for themself!

Today I had more than 5 Bananas in my hands so there were 2 Boxes opend (they were in the shelf) without the box. I think I had about 40 packages to go through and the LAST 3 were the ones I was looking for. Can you imagine if I had stopped earlier? My little boy was running through the store while I was feeling for the right pieces!

Now I am reliefed and very happy! I really like the series and I am looking forward to the nex one!

Edited by eve nightfall

Here is my small Mariachi band. I am happy with the results and right now I still have 2 spares.. I think a quartet looks fine.

I don't have the bugle now and I didn't even know it exists until today. In the meantime I got a trumpet accessory that fits this purpose. Once I get a bugle I'll replace it. :)

[snip]

Mariachi Band

Thanks for sharing your band, Makoy! The trumpet and violin look like great solutions.

This has made me think that Lego really needs to make more instruments. :grin:

I had difficulty placing the Hikers compass on his hand. Was almost too tight to just clip on nicely, ended up putting the front of the hand in and then "rolling" the compass back to snap on.

Same here, feels like the hands are just a tiny bit too big.

Here is my small Mariachi band.

That looks great. I didn't think brick-built instruments would look good, but those look fine!

Thanks for those who liked my Mariachi band. I also hope LTG makes more instruments... like those that can be found in full orchestra.

I'm still waiting for the box of 60 that I ordered and I am trying to control buying more because I already have a dozen Rogues awaiting for army building.

Anyone spotted this series in the Netherlands yet? (Went to my local retailer Toys XL, but nothing...)

I have 4 rogues, they mix well with my Forestmen figures.

I really like the heads on them, they might be my favorite CMF yet. I also got 3 of the pirates.

Edited by Captain Pirate Man

@Exetrius bij MisterBricks in Stiens, bij een doos van 60 krijg je nog korting

Sorry, what?

In Dutch/Flemish it says:

@Exetrius at MisterBricks [a toy store] in Stiens [a town in the Netherlands], you get a discount on a box of 60.

@Exetrius (translated post) in Stiens, you get a discount on a box of 60

Ah, thanks. Too bad that's a 343 km drive for me...

Btw, whoever you're talking to on EB, always in english please!

Can anyone tell me if the Rogue headwrap fit on a Ninjago Stone Army shoulderpiece?

Can anyone tell me if the Rogue headwrap fit on a Ninjago Stone Army shoulderpiece?

It fits but it is prevented by the shoulder pads to fit completely by at least half a millimeter.

So, after weeks of waiting, I found my Fred Meyer's stock. They were in the baby toys aisle, alongside the mixels, which are a bit more understandable. There were only 7 left, but I did manage to snag a Rogue, a Spy, and a Spooky Boy.

Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil

One of the area Wal-Marts restocked, and it looks like the local H-E-B had them briefly, as an Ice Queen and Scallywag Pirate were there when I went by yesterday.

Can anyone post a pic of the Mariachi along with the Maracca man from S2 and the Taco Tuesday guy from the Lego Movie Series? I bet they look great together.

ygDoZ4u.png

Finally these hit my region. Got 4/16. The Ice Queen, the Kickboxer, the Mariachi and the Spy.

Might get 2 or 3 more today or this weekend, I hope I get the Hiker and Baby Sitter next. My city could use those two.

I've got Mariachi and Taco Tuesday together in the display case, and they go well together. One day I'll get my hooks on a Maraca Man.

Edited by K_Tiger

Haha, I meant more like the physical figures together, but even that looks pretty good, actually!

It looks great! They fit very well together, as expected.