8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Dia de los muertos is awesome!

I got lucky and scored some more rogues. Maybe a couple more and I can be done. Maybe.

That is a very handsome new age Wolfpack. :wub:

Do we know how many of these are in each box?

Box distribution

5 each

Banana Guy

Arabian Knight

Spy

4 each

Serenader

Imp

Hiker

Rogue

Dog Show Judge

Spooky Boy

3 each

Babysitter

Pirate

Cyborg

Ice Queen

Penguin

Kickboxer

Wildlife Photographer

Can do!

Thanks for that Shark picture. I loved it. I was hoping the teeth would be a bit more visible, but it still gives that sense of many rows of them.

Thanks for that Shark picture. I loved it. I was hoping the teeth would be a bit more visible, but it still gives that sense of many rows of them.

Yeah, I bought that head with the Shark Suit in mind, but the print is mostly obscured by the suit's teeth.

Edited by K_Tiger

I still don't have any. Toy r Us is far from me & I doubt my Target has them. Ill check this weekend, it's been a busy week.

Even better would be if the dark green parts were changed to dark red or dark brown, or even black or dark grey. Then he'd look more like the Wolfpack member his insignia designates.

He would look even better if he was a

Nexo-Rogue

:tongue:

I just want to see the penguin kid with this head

Seabed+Strider+-+Hammerhead+Warrior+minifig+_headpiece+removed_.JPG

Where is this fig from? I love the head but couldnt find it on bricklink. Thanks for help :)

Are there any out in the UK?

No, I don't think so. My guess is that the European release date will be 1 September as originally planned. I believe that Argos, for example, is still saying that.

After unduly cussing a blue streak at my TrU on here, they actually came through.

Saw these were requested. Sorry for the bad quality.

Dear god. What evil hath you brought upon us?!

found a fresh batch at target in the US, had to have them bring out the box from the back. a few random thoughts...

I think this is a great series, amazingly detailed all around. And we have accessories this time, which I missed in the disney line. I got everything I wanted but might need another penguin, maybe some more rogues.

I think the rogues will look great as is on my helm's deep, and they could also be good for the league of assassins etc.

The wildlife photographer surprised me as well, she's actually a woman with a two sided head!

The devil will go great as another trick or treater, and his tail piece is one im sure a few were waiting on

is the dog show guy's hair piece new? he really surprised me as well and his dog is so cute.

And of course the babysitter is great. The baby fig is just so adorable!

Edited by ARSLOCK

is the dog show guy's hair piece new? he really surprised me as well and his dog is so cute.

Yep! It's also being used for Bruce Wayne in The LEGO Batman Movie in black!

Hmm, according to Brickseek my area Target has restocked their minifigures. Maybe I should hit 'em up for the last four figures I was looking for.

Unless it's another box of series 15. :hmpf_bad:

Hmm, according to Brickseek my area Target has restocked their minifigures. Maybe I should hit 'em up for the last four figures I was looking for.

Unless it's another box of series 15. :hmpf_bad:

Brick seek?

Lego Store in Gurnee Mills Gurnee,IL has them. They have I think maybe a set left. Lots of duplicate Rogues and Dog Show Judge figs. Couple baby figs left. This set was a pain to feel for the 6 I wanted. My fingers hurt but after a while of feeling you really get to know what your feeling. I'll get the rest at a later date.

Duh....am I the only one on the planet who does not know what a "Rogue" is? Hmmmmm. (I have more than one, but was kind of wondering what he does.)