8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Not to be "that guy" but penguins are actually on a completely different pole than polar bears. Polar bears are found in the Northern Pole and Penguins in the Southern Pole.

You are "That Guy".

What about the times that people travel with their Penguin friends to the Northern Hemisphere, huh?

Penguins have a right to travel as well.

And maybe there's some low-quality zoo that has a "Cold Animal" section, where they put penguins and polar bears in the same pen just to watch them fight.

There are a lot of possibilities.

I feel like a Centaur would be possible (it's a glaring omission in the series of mythical creatures they've been making) but it would need a new horse-body mould that is much downsized from the LEGO horses we're used to. I feel like a Centaur mould that was the size of a regular horse wouldn't be balanced price-wise with the other figures in a CMF series.

Shetland pony Centaurs, anyone? :laugh:

You are "That Guy".

What about the times that people travel with their Penguin friends to the Northern Hemisphere, huh?

Penguins have a right to travel as well.

And maybe there's some low-quality zoo that has a "Cold Animal" section, where they put penguins and polar bears in the same pen just to watch them fight.

There are a lot of possibilities.

#PenguinLivesMatter :thumbup:

A centaur would be fantasic, and I think it could be done. Better to introduce the mold in a CMF series, then add variations in a true Castle theme.

Robo Centaurs in Nexo Knights !

Are you teasing?? If true I hope the robot face is not looking silly like the rest of the bots.

Are you teasing?? If true I hope the robot face is not looking silly like the rest of the bots.

I don't care what the torso and face look like, as long as they are removable. I just hope the Horse portion is normal horse, and not robot-Horse.

I have a feeling (if true) it will be Robot-Horse, Normal-Human, however, which would make me sad.

Do you think the Hiker will include an animal mould?

Maybe a squirrel or something?

I guess that depends on how friendly he looks. Squirrels and other wildlife tend to approach minifigures who are smiling and offering food. They run away from figures with scowling faces, and most Big-Figs.

Great! Now I have the image of Squarefoot walking the skunk like a dog. I type this so that you all have it, too.

Is this speculation or pure truth?

Guys, not everything I say is a hint, relax :laugh:

It'd be cool though!

It'd be cool though!

Let's speculate about this CM4Sci's post.

What do you think he's try to suggest?

Perhaps... relax... is there an holiday minifigure planned for series 17 that we yet don't know?

Let's speculate about this CM4Sci's post.

What do you think he's try to suggest?

Perhaps... relax... is there an holiday minifigure planned for series 17 that we yet don't know?

"Cool" and "Relax".... ICE CREAM BAR MINIFIGURE CONFIRMED! :laugh:

Ok, yes, you've got me, there is an Ice Cream Vendor figure in Series 17 :sarcasm:

Do you think the Hiker will include an animal mould?

Maybe a squirrel or something?

That never occurred to me, but would be FANTASTIC!

Well when you say some blatantly clear one-liner like "Robo Centaurs in Nexo-Knights!", without any reference it's hard to tell if you're serious.

Really, it shouldn't be hard to tell, but you say random stuff about as much as you say official stuff, so it's a 50/50 chance we should care.

There should be a special rule for "Informant" members that they have to always use the sarcasm imojis around anything unofficial, or something like that.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm hating on you, CM4Sci, I'm not. I've had a long week and I can't tell if anything I say is going to look/sound offensive, so bear with me.

I can imagine they would appear there first.

Then again, real horses don't even seem to exist in that world.

Well when you say some blatantly clear one-liner like "Robo Centaurs in Nexo-Knights!", without any reference it's hard to tell if you're serious.

When he says it right after one of my posts, you should generally regard it as someone trolling me for my negative views on Nexo Knights. Some people get a kick out of teasing me over this.

I don't know how this could have more clearly been NOT insider informant info. Obviously a comment in jest.

Take everything with a grain/cube/lick of salt.

When he says it right after one of my posts, you should generally regard it as someone trolling me for my negative views on Nexo Knights. Some people get a kick out of teasing me over this.

Good point. I'll try to pick that up next time.

Maybe the Hiker will have one of those big backpacks that people use to travel, camping and hiking. But that'd require a new mold :sceptic:

Or maybe a compass printed on the 1x round tile piece.

Edited by BrickFit26

I'd be so surprised if the hiker ends up having new pieces. I'd be fine with it, but I hope they focus on the other minifigures.

Edited by amazingbricks

I would rather have new animals then any other new molds. Especially a small perched bird or a squirrel, rabbit or other common small rodent.