8BrickMario

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Rumors and Discussion

Any sighting of S16 outside of the US?

Maybe..... Germany?

The German Lego Costumer Service told me twice they don't know the release date, even after I told them that they out in the US. Is a different market...

And the toy stores I asked for, havent them shipt...

Guys what I spent so much time making that just appreciate it, ok?

:sad:

I think it's great! :D If S16 would had been released here I would help, but I guess you had to actually wait till September...

It is done.

image.jpg

Just saw this now! You nailed it, can't wait to have mine in hands :)

It is done.

image.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :thumbup: :thumbup:

I know we're not supposed to quote pictures, but it's so small and cute and evil!

"Is it chilly in here, or is it just me?"

Nobody is more into ice than the frosty-tempered Ice Queen. Everything in her magical kingdom is made out of the stuff, from the icicle crown on her head to her castle’s ice stables, full of ice horses ridden by ice knights. Even the bakery in town is run by an ice baker who makes icy loaves of bread over the flickering ice flames of his frozen oven.

The Ice Queen is so obsessed with ice and all things ice-related that she can't help filling her conversation with ice puns. Terrible ice puns. But just make sure you smile politely and laugh at each and every one, or you're likely to find yourself taking an ice slide all the way down to her ice dungeon--and you won't get out again until it melts the next summer!

“It wasn’t me!”

The Cute Little Devil is one adorable mischief-making kid. Whether he means to or not, he's constantly causing trouble around the neighborhood. It's no wonder that he decided to dress up like an Imp for halloween...or that he had so much fun that he now wears the costume all the time!

The Cute Little Devil isn’t exactly trying to be bad. It’s just that sometimes he hits the baseball the wrong way, or accidentally knocks over the paint can, or opens the window when there’s a pie cooling in the kitchen and a flock of crows outside. Anyone could make those mistakes, right? It sure is lucky he’s just so cute that nobody ever stays mad at him for long!

(Found these randomly searching Google. This luck has not held for the others :sad:)

Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil

Technical trouble..

Where are those from?

EDIT - oh they're on the site.

Edited by CM4Sci

It is done.

<snip>

Have them face the other way, please. The shape in the negative space has already been pointed out. I did not find the joking that followed funny.

Guys... That's not a Swastika, that's a shuriken. :grin:

It's both. Obviously, these are shuriken-throwing Nazi penguins. Obviously.

Series 16 is now available on the US S@H website, but with no official images...

Interesting to note that the Disney Series is "temporarily out of stock." Perhaps there was truth to the notion that they are re-releasing the Disney figures to coincide with the D2C Disney Castle.

I seem to remember that the first Simpsons Series was still available on the Lego site (at least in the US) well after the following CMFs were released.

Desert Warrior

“I know every grain of sand in the desert. Many of them by name.”

The brave Desert Warrior is a true expert of the desert. He knows the location of every source of water hidden beneath its dunes, and can find his way through deadly swirling sandstorms that anyone else would find both impossible and impassible. He shrugs off scorching sun and scorpion’s sting alike, saying that he needs nothing more than his sword at his side to survive out there forever.

The Desert Warrior is always ready to plunge into unknown situations. This often sends him into the path of danger, but it can lead to great reward as well, like the time he discovered the cursed tomb of ancient Amset-Ra and battled a great stone scarab to win the forgotten pharaoh’s treasure. He also builds the most magnificent sand castles you’ve ever seen!

Have them face the other way, please. The shape in the negative space has already been pointed out. I did not find the joking that followed funny.

I would like to buy you some ice cream.

Any sighting of S16 outside of the US?

Maybe..... Germany?

Asked at my local LEGO store in Hamburg this Saturday. The guy said September is all he knows, but at the same time he had no idea of them being released in the US already when I told him.

Have there been any sightings of Series 16 in the Seattle,WA area? Or is it only the east coast that has them early?

Have there been any sightings of Series 16 in the Seattle,WA area? Or is it only the east coast that has them early?

Someone just said they saw them in the Bellevue Toys R Us and LEGO Store.