LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

8 hours ago, eldiano said:

The spaceman torso play the same game the imperial guards torso, one torso will be in stock while the other won't, today the white space torsos were in stock but on monday the red ones were briefly. Same with the imperial the guards were in stock a few days ago but the admiral torsos were out considering they were up for a while as well.  Stuff like that it's best to get it when you see it, however i'm not a fan of the service fees just for something that small. 

Which is okay for most parts as eventually they will settle after a few months but with the space torsos they were added only a month(?) ago and with the set retiring at the end of the year hasn't had time to go through that reseller/hoarder cycle and become widely available and now is going :angry:

Strange that the white one isn't going (unless that goes in Dec/Jan), I suspect it'll be in one of many rumoured 2024 space sets.

I had a PaB sitting in my cart for like three weeks already that didn't get a chance to pay up. Nothing got removed from the cart in regards to brick count. However I finally purchased them and to my surprise my order went into backorder. I went through the bricks and pieces missing and sure enough a few were sold out already.  Don't know if it's a glitch or if it actually kept my order in their system. 

16 hours ago, eldiano said:

I had a PaB sitting in my cart for like three weeks already that didn't get a chance to pay up. Nothing got removed from the cart in regards to brick count. However I finally purchased them and to my surprise my order went into backorder. I went through the bricks and pieces missing and sure enough a few were sold out already.  Don't know if it's a glitch or if it actually kept my order in their system. 

I've had that happen twice. In one case, the order sat longer than normal and was eventually fulfilled. In the other, the out of stock parts were cancelled. I guess it depends if parts are due to come back into stock.

On 11/1/2023 at 7:42 PM, karrit said:

I find it very frustrating that Rebrickable posted the photo list with part numbers that don't match LEGO's.  It's going to take a while to sort through everything to see what I want to order.  Stupidly printed out the spreadsheet before sorting it into numerical order.

StoneWars has a list, too. Maybe that helps? https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-pick-a-brick-eol-2023/

Edited by brickbride

2 hours ago, brickbride said:

StoneWars has a list, too. Maybe that helps? https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-pick-a-brick-eol-2023/

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Thanks.  One of the people in my LUG posted the New Elementary link a few days ago so I've been working off that one.  I just click the pictures of the parts I'm interested in & add them to my list that way.  A few were already out of stock though.  Keep hoping the Spaceman torsos come back.  I've been working in batches to place orders that amount to enough to get me the VIP/Insider GWP.  I may do one final order with a few leftover parts & add enough to get another Galileo GWP too.  

On 11/2/2023 at 1:26 PM, upliftingbricks said:

Which is okay for most parts as eventually they will settle after a few months but with the space torsos they were added only a month(?) ago and with the set retiring at the end of the year hasn't had time to go through that reseller/hoarder cycle and become widely available and now is going :angry:

Strange that the white one isn't going (unless that goes in Dec/Jan), I suspect it'll be in one of many rumoured 2024 space sets.

This conundrum bothers me far more with the purple Classic Space helmet and airtank. The parts are only available for what? 2 or 3 months with weeks of unavailability during as well? When they announced the wait period on new parts to be about 6 months any part that is made available should also be available for about 6 months. It's already hectic enough with pieces going in and out of production within 12 months and a PAB availability of less than that. I welcome the announcement of pieces going out of production but if it's being treated with the same care as the build a minifig section of Legos website I don't expect it to be reliable for long.

I got my two of each but only thanks to the parts bag GWP.

I already imagined they wouldn't put the Spacemen torsos up because they fall under another fake license claim like most Ninjago pieces did for years, and don't do right now apparently. The space torsos should have been made available in February or March according to their original statement.

On 11/1/2023 at 7:29 PM, MKJoshA said:

Some of those parts on the Las Chance List seem odd. Some are actively in sets being produced right now and some are in sets we've seen revealed for release soon. I'm keeping my figures crossed the Viking torso and animals will at least still be around on Nov 18th.

You know how they have said that some parts, while identical in mold in color, have different internal IDs because they come from different production runs? I assume it's something like that, where they expected a shorter production run to suffice, then decided to produce some other set in between and so the new, larger run is effectively a new piece in the PAB inventory whilst physically identical.

4 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I am glad I got my purple helmets and airtanks in my last order.

Yeah, I got mine too. I had to make several orders because the parts I needed to buy were all in stock at different times, so I didn't get the GWP. But I'm very happy to have finally gotten the rest of the classic space parts. I was worried for a year that they'd never show up on PAB. I bought the helmets, tanks, heads, and legs as soon as they were available, assuming the torsos would be available soon. Then they never were - until now, thankfully.

It's curious that the printed brick from 10497 is still unavailable. I think they must have had a contract with Walmart that prevented them from selling the torsos. The set seems to have been a Walmart exclusive, although I never saw it advertised as such.

On 11/1/2023 at 5:30 AM, Sir Dano said:

Funny coincidence, my order from the 5th arrived today, and my order from the 11th shipped.

Did you get your order from the 11th yet? They shipped around the same time you made your comment but no tracking or movement whatsoever 

9 hours ago, eldiano said:

Did you get your order from the 11th yet? They shipped around the same time you made your comment but no tracking or movement whatsoever 

Not yet no.

It's going to be a loooong wait for those green neo classic space helmets in the new Monkie Kid set to hit PaB, but then again, I've basically been waiting for such a thing since the exo suit - which might have been the reason I made my first Bricks & Pieces order in the first place!

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's going to be a loooong wait for those green neo classic space helmets in the new Monkie Kid set to hit PaB, but then again, I've basically been waiting for such a thing since the exo suit - which might have been the reason I made my first Bricks & Pieces order in the first place!

The legoleaks instagram has a picture of the helmet by dylanchow in which the comments are saying it is bright green. I hope that’s not true as it would make no sense for Lego to make it bright green instead of green.

1 hour ago, HotdogBricks said:

The legoleaks instagram has a picture of the helmet by dylanchow in which the comments are saying it is bright green. I hope that’s not true as it would make no sense for Lego to make it bright green instead of green.

Assuming you're talking about Classic Space helmet included in January Monkie Kid set? Makes sense if one of the number of rumoured space sets in 2024 or another theme include the remaining parts or a complete figure or could be like the DBG helmet that showed up with underwater Creator set but nothing to complete a DBG spaceman

6 hours ago, HotdogBricks said:

Oh, that would be frustrating if it's bright green!

16 hours ago, HotdogBricks said:

I do not follow Space closely, but apparently it is the light in the photo and it is green..

An interesting poll;
https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-pick-a-brick-umfrage/

Vote and give your feedback to the PAB team on what parts you are planning to order in some quantities..
Probably means the parts show up in November then since the poll is closed on Saturday :shrug_oh_well:

11 minutes ago, HotdogBricks said:

New elementary discovered a new mould only available on pick a brick, a 4x6 round plate.

https://www.newelementary.com/2023/11/what-are-new-lego-parts-for-november.html#more

Do you think Lego intentionally or accidentally put it up for sale?

Curious. It's got to be something from an upcoming set, surely? Just put on PAB early.

Are there any Christmas-themed sets that haven't been revealed yet? The white colour combined with the shape makes me think of a snow vignette.

Why Lego? Why drop all these pieces right before X2 points weekend!?! Now all the good stuff will be OOS when I go to place an order :hmpf_bad:

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Now all the good stuff will be OOS when I go to place an order :hmpf_bad:

Same...:facepalm: I'm so hoping at least the white horse and dark green fern piece will still be available on saturday...

I ordered the dark green Fern pieces and a few horses just to be sure. I can always order more if they're still in stock this weekend and I need to get to a threshold, but if not then at least I have them coming.