LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 minutes ago, williejm said:

Please don’t. They’re just plastic bricks.

:iamded_lol: Fair point, i will bury my axe. 

My ordered from December 22 and 26 arrived Tuesday and Friday last week. The delays for USA were related to shipping. It went to Jamaica, entered Miami, then routed on truck from there to the rest of the States. I suggest not worrying about it because they said that they are transitioning and the international carrier issues are out of their control (last part is a worldwide issue not what LEGO said)

Edited by cehnot

My December 28th order arrive on Saturday so just over 6 weeks.  Unfortunately the 50 reddish brown profile bricks I ordered and was charged for were missing from the order.  The warehouse only had 17 in stock so now I have to wait for the March restock before they can ship them.  January 10th order is still in warehouse,  that's the one with most of the new animals so hopefully everything will be there whenever it arrives.

Alright.. Today 3 orders randomly showed up: 13th, 23th and 24th of January. All complete (Squirrels/kittens/turtles/penguins), but my CC isn't charged and the orders are still on 'In Warehouse'. Also, orders that I placed on the 12th and 18th are also still in warehouse. 

I'm not complaining, but I do find it very strange. 

The dark orange squirrel and some of the kittens are back in stock. I called in to see if I could add them to an order, but once it's marked as In Warehouse, you can't change it. Just confirming what was speculated earlier on editing B&P orders. (I mainly called to change my delivery address on the round 1 BDP order which was achieved and easy).

21 hours ago, karrit said:

My December 28th order arrive on Saturday so just over 6 weeks.  Unfortunately the 50 reddish brown profile bricks I ordered and was charged for were missing from the order.  The warehouse only had 17 in stock so now I have to wait for the March restock before they can ship them.  January 10th order is still in warehouse,  that's the one with most of the new animals so hopefully everything will be there whenever it arrives.

It baffles me that B&P orders can be missing parts, while it would be pretty easy to simply weigh the bag before shipping.

21 minutes ago, anothergol said:

It baffles me that B&P orders can be missing parts, while it would be pretty easy to simply weigh the bag before shipping.

How would the human picking the order know how much the order should weigh?

I'm sure there is some way to have a calculation of how much any given B&P order should weigh if they want.  My order while missing the 50 profile bricks did contain several extra parts including 3 1x4 profile bricks, an elf hat, a spare butterfly and an extra 2x2 box.  I doubt the weight was equivalent to what it should have been with the correct number of each part I ordered but the extras certainly cost less than what was missing.

9 hours ago, Maple said:

How would the human picking the order know how much the order should weigh?

I think that they would weigh a lot of the bricks to be honest. Surely there isn't some guy there literally counting out 200 1x1 tiles or similar when they could just put them on a scale and give you slightly more than they would weigh. I always assumed that was why you normally get a few extra of the items that you order in large lots to account for minor discrepancies in weight. With the precision that Lego supposedly use for their pieces weight should be an accurate indicator of quantity. Then again they could be machine sorted into amounts of 50/100/200, but if that was the case I would expect them just to drop the bag they were sorted in into your delivery rather than chucking them all loose into one bag.

I wonder if anyone in here knows how the order picking is actually done.

8 hours ago, karrit said:

I'm sure there is some way to have a calculation of how much any given B&P order should weigh if they want.

Certainly they don't seem to weigh the total order at the end although they could easily work it out - even Bricklink has this feature. I have had a few large errors (including receiving most of someone else's order once) which would have been picked up otherwise. My errors tended to be entire items missing. I had my first delivery where I received less of an item than I ordered where I was 2 1x1 round tiles short when normally I get a couple extra. Note to self to just order a few extra of tiles and bricks rather than exact amounts to not be missing what I need for a MOC in the future. Wtih regards to extra or missing items I also assume they pick multiple orders at once and on occasion human error puts the bricks in the wrong bag.

My order from 4th January shipped on Monday, my orders from 24th and 28th of January which include all the new animals and expensive saddles are still In Warehouse. Hopefully I will be surprised to have my orders just rock up like Hoth Rebel's have.

Edited by timemail

5 hours ago, timemail said:

I think that they would weigh a lot of the bricks to be honest. Surely there isn't some guy there literally counting out 200 1x1 tiles

No. I'm pretty sure that is exactly what it is.

Nice! I wanted the NinjaGo tiles but didn't see them listed.

What's that book print from?

My order from December 31st came in!

Some of the printing on the faces are horrible. One of them is so bad I'm asking for a replacement.

Edited by Maple

On 1/17/2022 at 12:54 PM, Maple said:

I'm curious, what were the two items? Sheep? Penguins? Squirrels? :grin:

Medieval Helmets pointed generic soldier helmet with nose guard and the old-style vertical grill over the face. I figure this way I will have WAAAAY more than I will ever need, and if I want to "army-build" or simulate and army I can plop helmets on seemingly endless lines of minifigs marching into or out of the forest or over the horizon.

Well, that must be the most expensive way to get the new squirrels - I bought the three VIDIYO sets that I don't have as they're on 30% off right now, and I never seem to get the clearance stuff in stores. Nevertheless, five red and three black will be on their way to me in 5-6 weeks (as well as all of the new kittens). Hurrah! Plus a load of other stuff I missed last time.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:37 AM, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Here is my first order of the year which contain parts from new sets that came out on January.

Order #26 Biggest B&P order yet📦 12

Order #26 Biggest B&P order yet📦 22

That Bricks and Pieces haul is impressive and I love all the figures and accessories.

I use the service all the time to get cheap pieces, I've also tried using pick a brick as well and it's pretty good

Thanks fastlindyrick and everyone for sharing interesting parts and in stock availability!

I noticed about a week ago that the Elephant body has a price listed ($8.07) on US bricks&pieces. At some point in the past it was $0.00. Hopefully this means it'll be more readily available in the future. Perhaps not 🤷‍♂️

Please share if you notice it available in the future. I need 3 and have never managed to snag any (even phone call order resulted in them being cancelled days later). 

Edited by teamzissou

Brown saddles and nougat horse are in stock (U.S. based here...)

Also grabbed an "ice" penguin, but still no gray squirrels...