Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Rumors and Discussion

The baby's alright, but it'll look better on the back than in the hands. That mop will be great for witches. Why wasn't it in the last series? The skunk is nice, too.

I think the baby is meant to be on the back.

I could see that mop appearing in the Disney series too.

It could be Fifi the feather duster from Beauty and the Beast, but that's not likely.

Better yet, it could be an actual mop with a Cinderella in rags minifigure.

It could be Fifi the feather duster from Beauty and the Beast, but that's not likely.

Better yet, it could be an actual mop with a Cinderella in rags minifigure.

I think it's this:

0169519_20930_MC_Tx360.jpg

Ahhh, a LEGO skunk...AMAZING!

Also I can't see that mop head being used for Fantasia, it doesn't have the leg like split. If we were to get a fantasia Mickey I'd expect him in a second or third wave of Disney CMFs

I think the broom used with the Wacky Witch from CMF series 14 would work better for the Fantasia broom. But a new mold with the leg split would be best.

Also I can't see that mop head being used for Fantasia, it doesn't have the leg like split. If we were to get a fantasia Mickey I'd expect him in a second or third wave of Disney CMFs

Well, I don't know if they could create a wide split in the center (Like in the movie) and still have it stand steadily, after all adding a broom handle would probably affect it's balance and weight (Especially if they add the arms and buckets). So they might have not been able to do it differently for risk of it not being able to stand. I mean the mold itself does have a tiny split on one side, that may have been all they could do and still retain the standing capability.

I don't really want Fantasia Mickey regardless, but I think there's definitely a possibility just the same.

Edited by strangely

SO COOL! I expected the baby to look a little different but I'm sure it'll look cute when the final pics look out. That mop is awesome. And yeah I could see the mop being reused in Disney.

If someone had told me the next Lego animal would be a skunk, without seeing the picture I would not believed it!

There are so many animals one would except Lego to make before a skunk..

But that is half the fun, since you never know what they will make next :wub:

Every new animal mould in minifig scale are more than welcome, even a smelly skunk :tongue:

This can turn out to be the best CMF series animal wise :thumbup:

I was getting anxious without any news, and when i checked today I was definitely excited to check in. Those new pieces look so good. The mop, the skunk, the baby piece I'm sure will look amazing once it's printed. I need to see more.

We might get Joe Dirt as a janitor minifigure, the mullet hair and the mop.

Oh my.. . that'd be awesome! I've never seen Joe Dirt, but a janitor with a mullet, :laugh:

Edited by CM4Sci

We might get Joe Dirt as a janitor minifigure, the mullet hair and the mop.

<pic snipped>

Worst case we'll have the parts to MOC that ourselves. That net is gonna make Animal Control easy to suss out.

Edited by Clone OPatra
Please don't quote images

Does anybody know if the picture of the Awkward man is finale or not? Because I dont see how he could hold crutches like those.

Obviously final. I'm sure there will be a new arm mold.

The mop head looks cool. I'm willing to bet it will come Gandalf's staff as its handle instead of a 3L or 4L bar. The part itself also looks rubbery and not made of ABS.

The skunk and net that go with the Animal Control Officer are cute, though I am slightly disappointed as I expected an insect exterminator figure to be enemies with my Fly Monster... But I'm willing to bet that skunk will look amazing once it has printing.

Cute baby mold, though I'm surprised it doesn't use a minifigure head. Its underside clearly suggests it attaches to the torso via neck bracket, so now I'm certain that the Tribal Woman's hair works with that placement of the baby in mind.

Edited by telaruhn

Cute baby mold, though I'm surprised it doesn't use a minifigure head. Its underside clearly suggests it attaches to the torso via neck bracket, so now I'm certain that the Tribal Woman's hair works with that placement of the baby in mind.

Yeah, she is totally reusing this hairpiece

pic5019BF7E7CF4DE47FDFACDB91B610A2F.jpg

I don't see how you all came to the conclusion that the baby is meant to be carried on the back of a minifigure. It looks like it can be held in arms which seems more logical to me. That net looks a bit crappy, maybe the final version will be better.